+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC (April 2019) Notes Discussion

Mar 7, 2019
Hi All,
I am Nav,I have applied under CEC on 23 April 2019.
Notes State :
  • Review required for Canadian Experience , Canadian Education, PCC and Indian Experience.
I reviewed my documents:
  • I found a mistake in one of my job letters. The letter should have From 15 April 2018 to 15 May 2018 but it has 25 May 2019.However, my T4 and pay Chq has right year.I really don't how this happened:(
  • On 22 May 2019, I started the job which I am continuing till now.I have provided all the documents for this job along with pay chqs. Also, I got promotion in 2019 after applying but I provided the updated job offer too.
  • I Checked my Canadian education's transcripts are missing in the application, only the degree is there along with WES for Indian Education and Indian Academics.
  • Indian experience is all good , has all job duties , duration in the letter and salary slips.
  • I have attached PCC already , fingerprints were asked later but I provided that too.
Now, what should I do as I am not requested for updated information.this all I studied from Notes and by reviewing my application.
Please advise what should be my next step.its been 10 months now.

Thank you :)

Therisaw

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Visa Office......
In Canada
App. Filed.......
06-05-2017
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
Send in a webform explaining that you just realized you forgot to upload those forms and just attach them on the webform. Upload it before they ask for it.

Mar 7, 2019
I did same. Saturday I updated and Tuesday they Confirmed .

Wednesday I got refusal.I am very upset now.

the reason was job duties are not matched.I saw one lawyer he asked $12000 for this.

please advise

Thank you

Yoruba girl

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
I did same. Saturday I updated and Tuesday they Confirmed .

Wednesday I got refusal.I am very upset now.

the reason was job duties are not matched.I saw one lawyer he asked $12000 for this.

please advise

Thank you
Oh no! so sorry about this bro, what are you going to do? what’s your crs right now and how much time do you have on your work permit. This is really sad