CBP Entry/Exit Report through FOIA online

pedros

Star Member
Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Has anyone successfully gone through the process of requesting and receiving a CBP entry/exit report through FOIA online? I am aware it can take a (very) long time.

I have a couple of questions around making the request.

Firstly the instructions online say to "prepare a clearly written and signed request ..", however it's not really obvious if this is only required if you are mailing the request. Is this necessary for the online submission?

Secondly, did you submit any additional documents with the request? Again, it's not clear if the information they explicitly request in the form for the Entry/Exit information (date of birth etc) is sufficient for them to identify your records, or if you need to provide additional information like passport number, country of citizenship etc in an attached document.

I don't really want to have to provide more information than I have to, as whilst I hope they would redact personal information details of FOIA requests are publicly searchable online.

Cheers

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I heard getting this report can take up to a year so no intention of acquiring it.
gd luck