+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cause of visa rejection.

DevarshRanpara

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
Hi guys, This is my profile for my study permit, My file for a student visa got rejected twice. Earlier I applied for PR in Canada as well, but I was not able to cross the cut off.

Education
10th(2012) - Gujarat Board India - 55%
12th(2014) - Gujarat Board India - 65%
BCA (2014-2017) - Gujarat University - 6.6 CGPA (One backlog, cleared)
MCA (2017-2019) - Gujarat Technological University - 7.76 CGPA (One backlog, cleared)
Job (2019-Present) - Software Engineer (Making Android and iOS applications)

IELTS
L 8.5, R 7.5 W 6 S 6.5 (All over 7)

Finance
Took a loan from avanse for the course and GIC (Paid full GIC) and additionally showed funds of 10,000 CAD in my personal bank account.

Family ties
I am the only child of my parents, I am having a good network of friends and family members back here. My parents are having a decent business as well.

Course :
Computer Animation - Motion Graphics - Conestoga College kitchener (1 year PG Diploma)

I have applied for GCMS notes but in mean time, it would be great if anyone can suggest me what caused my visa rejection? so I can get an idea and work on it.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi guys, This is my profile for my study permit, My file for a student visa got rejected twice. Earlier I applied for PR in Canada as well, but I was not able to cross the cut off.

Education
10th(2012) - Gujarat Board India - 55%
12th(2014) - Gujarat Board India - 65%
BCA (2014-2017) - Gujarat University - 6.6 CGPA (One backlog, cleared)
MCA (2017-2019) - Gujarat Technological University - 7.76 CGPA (One backlog, cleared)
Job (2019-Present) - Software Engineer (Making Android and iOS applications)

IELTS
L 8.5, R 7.5 W 6 S 6.5 (All over 7)

Finance
Took a loan from avanse for the course and GIC (Paid full GIC) and additionally showed funds of 10,000 CAD in my personal bank account.

Family ties
I am the only child of my parents, I am having a good network of friends and family members back here. My parents are having a decent business as well.

Course :
Computer Animation - Motion Graphics - Conestoga College kitchener (1 year PG Diploma)

I have applied for GCMS notes but in mean time, it would be great if anyone can suggest me what caused my visa rejection? so I can get an idea and work on it.
What were reasons for refusal? You have a MCA so why take a PG diploma? How much more money will you be making after taking the program to justify the costs? If you are a software engineer then how does it relate to the program? Family ties are not relevant if single. IRCC will think you are trying to immigrate taking a one year PG diploma and having a MCA.

DevarshRanpara

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
What were reasons for refusal? You have a MCA so why take a PG diploma? How much more money will you be making after taking the program to justify the costs? If you are a software engineer then how does it relate to the program? Family ties are not relevant if single. IRCC will think you are trying to immigrate taking a one year PG diploma and having a MCA.
Thank you for your quick response I am clearly getting your point.