+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

case

BIRD SECURE

Oct 11, 2018
However if she claimed to be single also she is married, she did commit a misinterpretation and that could cost her whole application claim.
Hi , thanks again
One of the documents that i sent to CANADA embassy to prove myself as her husband was our marriage certificate and birth certificates with
Verification of Justice and State Department in my country.
I am concern that do the embassy the documents to IRB or any
to legal authorities in CANADA in this regard? Or they don't care?

Thank you

BIRD SECURE

Oct 11, 2018
Do you have her pictures with you or your marriage pictures? If you have one send to Canadian High Commission even your call history with her any chat after she came to Canada.

Dear Star
Hi, than u very much for the reply.
Yes, i find out some pics of us, but she hide / disappeared all our photos but fortunately i got some and sent those to the embassy already as additional docs.
I know every single details of her i
Do you have her pictures with you or your marriage pictures? If you have one send to Canadian High Commission even your call history with her any chat after she came to Canada.

BIRD SECURE

Oct 11, 2018
Dear Star
Yes, i find out some pics of us, but she hide / disappeared all our photos but fortunately i got some and sent those to the embassy already as additional docs.
I know every single details of her
Sorry for the interrupt
I know every single details of her
imaginary case , even her lawyer name.

Thanks again

BIRD SECURE

Oct 11, 2018
Dear Star
I know every single details of her i
Hi, do you have Canadian High Commission contact details or any email address by chance?
I have her CANADA number but she asked me never touch to her through the Number, but she has other number which is from our country and we are in touch by What'sApp . And also i sent to the embassy her airway bill which printed my full name and address as shipper's.

Thank you very much dear.

Reactions: carolbb23 and 9990

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Reactions: BIRD SECURE

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
U know , she lives in a basement somewhere in ON , and i know she has no good situation, from other hand i don't know the embassy take any action regarding my case & the email ?
Thank again for your accompany

when i read your post i an like ok she wants to come to canada on her own or friends

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
She obviously doesn't want to come back to you or your home country. Sure you can report her as she is committing misrepresentation, but that will not help your situation in the long run. Just file for Divorce and forget about her, as she has obviously forgot about you.

BIRD SECURE

Oct 11, 2018
She obviously doesn't want to come back to you or your home country. Sure you can report her as she is committing misrepresentation, but that will not help your situation in the long run. Just file for Divorce and forget about her, as she has obviously forgot about you.
Dear russ
Thank you , u know, i just think , why she still keeps in touch every day and night if she went follow her life?
To be perfect honest , i can't leave her messege without any answer.
Anyway , thanks

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017

do what is best for you

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Still he also needs to clarify that case as well. Otherwise he would have problems to get any kind of temporary visa in the future. (on the top of her refugee claim).