+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Case enquiry?

James John

Jul 18, 2014
Did your brother get his travel document under the humanitarian and compassionate grounds? If not then he's a different story

fayella9

Apr 30, 2016
James John said:
Did your brother get his travel document under the humanitarian and compassionate grounds? If not then he's a different story
Yes brother got his under H&C when he was 22. He went there for Masters which was a 1.5year program and his reasons were quite less and not strong as mine and he got it within 3days :((( but that was back in 2011 though, reading here and there they've made the rules stricter?

fayella9

Apr 30, 2016
James John said:
did he wait 2 years for PR card renewal or he did it directly?
He waited 3 years actually to be safe-safe side cuz he was scared he'd lose the status as we got the PR in 2002-2003 and he returned in 2011, which is a long gap, and APPARENTLY sometimes the application gets rejected for reason's I'm trying to find here, but that really sucked as he couldn't travel out of Canada at all too meet us in those 3years :/ so I'm hoping to do it asap as I reach there unless there are chances of it being rejected? :(

James John

Jul 18, 2014
Plus I really want to know if anyone got his PRTD under the H&C grounds and got rejected when applying for PR card renewal

fayella9

Apr 30, 2016
James John said:
Plus I really want to know if anyone got his PRTD under the H&C grounds and got rejected when applying for PR card renewal
Oh which province did the guy go to???cuz someone just told me Ontario creates issues with people with PR renewal unlike provinces such alberta or vancouver :OO don't know how much of this is true. YESS I WANNA FIND SOMEONE LIKE THAT TOOO! please let me know if you find someone like that :'))

Tri-Cities

Aug 10, 2015
Ontario creates issues with people with PR renewal unlike provinces such alberta or vancouver

Oh dear.

provinces such alberta or vancouver ---> please! this hurts really bad! Vancouver a Province? ouch!

Ontario creates issues with people with PR renewal ---> as far as I can read all over the forum it's the people (mostly) that create their own issues, not the Province!

Everyone should know the rules, if you don't get to know them asap instead of complaining.

James John...it doesn't matter if you find someone with the same issue or not! You should know by now that cases are different and even if they're not it has no impact how someone elses case has been handled.

Good luck anyways.