+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAREGIVER JOB AND VISA SPONSORSHIP

Dec 14, 2023
My name is Stella Agbaziwe I'm 32 years old from imo state nigeria I'm a graduate of auchi polytechnic I'm single I have worked as a care giver for 14 months now I'm good in what I do I'm very respectful and always take my job seriously I'm willing to work , I appreciate giving the opportunity to work

Reactions: Joy Jonathan

aigbe

May 11, 2017
APPLICATION TO WORK AS A CAREGIVER IN YOUR COUNTRY.

Dear sir/ma
My name is Aigbe Ama Adewunmi, i am 35 years old, i am a native of edo state in Nigeria,i will love to work as a caregiver in your country. I have 4 years experience as a caregiver in both Nanny and elderly care in Nigeria,
I will be glad if my application can be considered.

Thank You

Kelvincare

Dec 14, 2023
I am Kelvin from Nigeria. Would like to work as a caregiver in any part of Canada. I have over 3 years experience in caregiving (elderly).
Personally it is always a thing of joy caring for the seniors having in mind that I will one day become old. Thanks for your time. Best regards.

Bohla1

Dec 14, 2023
Application to work as a care giver in your country

Dear ma/sir

I’m omobolanle from Nigeria , I am writing to express my interest in the care giver position ,I am a Compassionate caregiver with one year experierce working in assisted living facilities. Passionate about elder care, skilled at managing schedules and keeping clients as active as possible .
culturally sensitive either the ability to provide both physical and emotional support to client.

Thank you for your time and consideration
Sincerely
Omobolanle

Nancy u

Dec 14, 2023
Application for caregiver job

Good day sir /madam
I humbly apply for the post of a caregiver in your reputable organisation with sponsorship.
I have a Bsc in Business Administration and management studies and certificate in an institute of health here in United Arab Emirates with experience of three years where I live and work as a caregiver with a family.
Sir/madam I will be grateful if my application is given a considerable attention, documents will be provided on your request

Thanks
Yours
Nancy ugochi ikeri

Dec 14, 2023
Application for caregiver job

Good day Sir/Madam
I humbly apply for the post of a care giver in your prestigious organization under sponsorship.

I am a degree holder in enterprise communication. I have 2 years working experience as a caregiver.
I will be grateful if am given an opportunity to spread love n care. While waiting for your reply I remain,

Your Applicant
Etta Mbot Emilia
Documents upon request.

Dec 30, 2023
Hello Canada
My name is Ogunsanya Zainab Damilola
I'm 26years old from Nigeria currently in Saudi Arabia working as a caregiver
I have 5years of experience,I would love to continue practicing my caregiving job in a new country with new family
I'm a cool kind-hearted and gentle love to make my patients happy at all times and i love my job obediently
I'm looking forward to work with my new employer and waiting on his/her reply...... You can contact me through my mails www.ogunsanyazainab350@gmail.com
THANK YOU

chisom56

Dec 30, 2023
I am writing to apply for the position of a Caregiver. As a hard working and abled person, I have 18 months experience of providing assistance to people with various needs, I am confident that I am the ideal candidate for the role. My names are Chisom Okonkwo I am from Imo state, Nigeria.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am writing to apply for the position of a Caregiver. As a hard working and abled person, I have 18 months experience of providing assistance to people with various needs, I am confident that I am the ideal candidate for the role. My names are Chisom Okonkwo I am from Imo state, Nigeria.
You are not writing to anybody. There are no jobs here.

Adebisiomoba

Jan 1, 2024
I'm Falade Adebisi Timothy, kindly help me with a caregiver work in your beautiful country. I have up to two years caregiving experience and I'm also a pipe fitter who can help in fixing some plumbing works too. Thanks .

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016

Peter1001

Jan 1, 2024
My fellow friends from all over the world looking for a job as a caregiver in Canada, but it is not possible here. Firstly get the documents complete and ready,
IELTS Gen. Training min 4. in all.
Get your education qualifications assed with certificate. Must be more than O'level
Get a valid job offer letter.

The site is available from Jan 1 to June 27, 2024.

Even me I am in the same category
I all of the best of Luck.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My fellow friends from all over the world looking for a job as a caregiver in Canada, but it is not possible here. Firstly get the documents complete and ready,
IELTS Gen. Training min 4. in all.
Get your education qualifications assed with certificate. Must be more than O'level
Get a valid job offer letter.

The site is available from Jan 1 to June 27, 2024.

Even me I am in the same category
I all of the best of Luck.
Child care quotas close on January 1 because it is so popular. And home care worker may close if quota is reached before June 27.

Jan 1, 2024
Application for Caregiver job Hello Canada. My name is Oscar chanda I'm 37years old from Zambia working as a caregiver. I have 12 months experience in this field in which I would love to continue practicing in a new country to assist the family with care. I'm naturally kind and hearted person who loves to make my patients happy at all times and I love my work obediently. I'm looking forward to work with the new employer and waiting on his/her feedback you can contact me on my email. chandaoscar557@gmail.com Thank you