Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
April 2017
Doc's Request.
Waiting for checklist
Yes, they mentioned the employers they want employment letter from but as i said while i submitted my application i was not employed and i got a job, so do i need to get an employment letter from current employer to make my application strong. As i started working full time in my field.

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
Hello all,

The employment reference letter that I got is having digital sign. Not a handwritten sign. Its a huge company and they have automated the employment letter template. So there is no way I can get an old school signature. The HR emailed the PDF of the letter on which it was digitally signed.

Is this a problem ?

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
Yes, they mentioned the employers they want employment letter from but as i said while i submitted my application i was not employed and i got a job, so do i need to get an employment letter from current employer to make my application strong. As i started working full time in my field.
Your entries in CSQ application were true at the time you applied right ? . Life happens, people change jobs. But if you already satisfy points with your current CSQ application. I would say don't rock the boat.

sharma_s

Mar 20, 2017
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
April 2017
Doc's Request.
Waiting for checklist
Your entries in CSQ application were true at the time you applied right ? . Life happens, people change jobs. But if you already satisfy points with your current CSQ application. I would say don't rock the boat.
Haha yeah makes sense. Thanks for the suggestion.

sharma_s

Mar 20, 2017
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
April 2017
Doc's Request.
Waiting for checklist
Hello all,

The employment reference letter that I got is having digital sign. Not a handwritten sign. Its a huge company and they have automated the employment letter template. So there is no way I can get an old school signature. The HR emailed the PDF of the letter on which it was digitally signed.

Is this a problem ?
Well, I have the same kind of Employment Certificate with a digital signature from HR. I didn't think that could be a problem too. I am following this thread. I would need suggestion too in regards to the same.

NMontD

Nov 30, 2016
Well, I have the same kind of Employment Certificate with a digital signature from HR. I didn't think that could be a problem too. I am following this thread. I would need suggestion too in regards to the same.
Looks like it's standard nowadays of the digital signature. I am sure it has office address, phone number and email address.

Ghostrider0789

Apr 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia - London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-08-2018
Doc's Request.
07-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-03-2019
Med's Request
24-04-2019 - Upfront
Med's Done....
30-05-2019

sharma_s

Mar 20, 2017
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
April 2017
Doc's Request.
Waiting for checklist
Hi everyone,

So after sending the documents, we just wait for CSQ to arrive. Will there be a change in status in MOn Projet from processing to ____ ?
Just curious as I sent my docs.

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
Hi everyone,

So after sending the documents, we just wait for CSQ to arrive. Will there be a change in status in MOn Projet from processing to ____ ?
Just curious as I sent my docs.
Yes we wait. After getting CSQ, we have to wait again for the Federal part. Quebec PR path is a long journey :)

Reactions: boblast

Phoenixation

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017
Any news from anyone? Are 2017 application really on hold for some reason?
We haven't seen anyone getting a CSQ after June 2017 to this date. No one knows why! It could be that they've met their inland applicant quota for various reasons and are waiting until the beginning of next fiscal year (Apr 1st) to issue CSQs out of 2018-2019 quota. Again, just my guess.. tey are not very transparent about their policies.

mbkingsnake

Oct 23, 2017
Hello,

I was unaware that there were "inland applicant quotas". Well, if I can give the whole gang a bit of hope, my application was moving steadily until a month ago or so (details on my signature). I sure hope the CSQs start flowing for everyone soon.

Thanks all

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
Hello,

I was unaware that there were "inland applicant quotas". Well, if I can give the whole gang a bit of hope, my application was moving steadily until a month ago or so (details on my signature). I sure hope the CSQs start flowing for everyone soon.

Thanks all
What is your category ? PEQ or Regular skilled worker ? Did you have job offer validation too ?
because your application seems to have a shorter timeline.