+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cap exempt applicants applied in 2017 pls connect here

nith7up

Oct 19, 2017
high chance of your CSQ to be on its way. By then you should have received a IR.... just keep looking to check if your status changed to decision.

Let us know of any update.
God I hope. It's been too much of a time. Do you know anyone who got CSQ or any updates with same timeline as mine?!?!

mbkingsnake

Oct 23, 2017
Hello all!

I applied on June 2017. So far I received my doucement list, and received my AOR for the documents on September 2017.
What is the regular timeline for 2017 CSQ?
Also, I have a validated job offer, does anyone knows how would this affect the timeline for my application?

Thanks all

Last edited:

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
Hello all!

I applied on June 2017. So far I received my doucement list, and received my AOR for the documents on September 2017.
What is the regular timeline for 2017 CSQ?
Also, I have a validated job offer, does anyone knows how would this affect the timeline for my application?

Thanks all
Since you got document checklist within 3 months and have submitted the documents, you will get your CSQ in the very near future. Though there is no specific timeline, you can look at other's timelines and predict yours.

If you have validated job offer, you will get more points and you will be having the 2nd priority, the 1st being PEQ.

But if you are not under PEQ category, I wonder how you got document checklist within 3 months after the application ?

mbkingsnake

Oct 23, 2017
Since you got document checklist within 3 months and have submitted the documents, you will get your CSQ in the very near future. Though there is no specific timeline, you can look at other's timelines and predict yours.

If you have validated job offer, you will get more points and you will be having the 2nd priority, the 1st being PEQ.

But if you are not under PEQ category, I wonder how you got document checklist within 3 months after the application ?
Hello!
Thanks Cherti, I hope you are right!

I remember reading somewhere that with a validated job offer and applying withing Quebec, your timeline was about 6 months or so, but I have not found any other sources to confirm this.

On the speed of my application, I applied early June and then received my list mid September, so 4 months or so. All I can think of is that I have had all the papers needed ready beforehand. i.e., I had all the papers ready before I got my document checklist, so I submitted everything less than a week after i received my list.

I will keep my timeline updated here for everyone,
Thanks all!

sharma_s

Mar 20, 2017
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
April 2017
Doc's Request.
Waiting for checklist
Hi all,
I am inland applicant too and applied on 9th April 2017. I haven't heard anything from the immigration yet. Although I know a friend who applied in February 2017 and received document request in end of July 2017. Is anyone aware of the maximum processing time? I have heard most people got their document request after 4 months.

Love MTL

Jul 28, 2017
Hi all,
I am inland applicant too and applied on 9th April 2017. I haven't heard anything from the immigration yet. Although I know a friend who applied in February 2017 and received document request in end of July 2017. Is anyone aware of the maximum processing time? I have heard most people got their document request after 4 months.
what date of Feb friend applied, is it the same applicant who applied on 2nd Feb and got documents request....???

Please confirm
Thanx

sharma_s

Mar 20, 2017
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
April 2017
Doc's Request.
Waiting for checklist
what date of Feb friend applied, is it the same applicant who applied on 2nd Feb and got documents request....???

Please confirm
Thanx
No, someone else mentioned that. My friend applied on 9 feb so i guess he got lucky!

Reactions: Love MTL

Phoenixation

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017
I received a message on my Mon Projet Quebec account today indicating that I have 30 days to either update my file or declare that I have no updates for the checklist to be issued. Has anyone received a similar message? I'm a March 2017 inland applicant.

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
I received a message on my Mon Projet Quebec account today indicating that I have 30 days to either update my file or declare that I have no updates for the checklist to be issued. Has anyone received a similar message? I'm a March 2017 inland applicant.
Yes, once I confirmed that I have nothing to update, I got the checklist the next day.

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
Hello,

In document checklist, they ask for

1. Certified True copy

Can I certify the education certificates in Montreal or from a notary in India ?

2. Translation of the documents.

My education certificates are issued in India. They have both English/Native Language fields in them for all the items.
Only the logo in the certificate has some text written in Sanskrit. Does this logo too need to be translated ?

3. Does the translated document be certified true copy or just the photocopy of the original document be certified true copy ?

NMontD

Nov 30, 2016
1. Certified True copy

Can I certify the education certificates in Montreal or from a notary in India ?

My education certificates are issued in India. They have both English/Native Language fields in them for all the items.
Only the logo in the certificate has some text written in Sanskrit. Does this logo too need to be translated ?

3. Does the translated document be certified true copy or just the photocopy of the original document be certified true copy ?

See the Answer

1. Certified True copy

Can I certify the education certificates in Montreal or from a notary in India?

-- > This has to be from your education institution/Education board or Notary from India. Not from local Notaries as it has to be from Issuing country

--- > You're Good. As long as it's in English or French..

--> Take Photo Copy of the Original and then certify on them. So the stamp which is original on copied document

Reactions: cherti

sharma_s

Mar 20, 2017
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
April 2017
Doc's Request.
Waiting for checklist
Hi everyone.

I also received my document request last month. I changed my job while i was waiting for my CSQ document request. Do I also need to submit an employment certificate from my new employer even though it is not requested?

NMontD

Nov 30, 2016
Hi everyone.

I also received my document request last month. I changed my job while i was waiting for my CSQ document request. Do I also need to submit an employment certificate from my new employer even though it is not requested?[/QUOTE

Didn't they mention from who are all they need employer certificates? usually, they did for us