+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Truck Trailer Driver job

rajm11

Aug 2, 2023
Dear sir, madam
My name is Rajesh Thapa Magar, from Nepal. I would like to apply for Canadian Truck Trailer Driver job. Because I interested to work on Canada for My family support. I have 15 years experience about Truck Trailer Driver from United Arab Emirates. I have valid license from United Arab Emirates ( Dubai ) and nepal's.
Thank you have a great day.
Your faithfully
RAJESH THAPA MAGAR

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear sir, madam
My name is Rajesh Thapa Magar, from Nepal. I would like to apply for Canadian Truck Trailer Driver job. Because I interested to work on Canada for My family support. I have 15 years experience about Truck Trailer Driver from United Arab Emirates. I have valid license from United Arab Emirates ( Dubai ) and nepal's.
Thank you have a great day.
Your faithfully
RAJESH THAPA MAGAR
No jobs here. Look at immigration programs like Express Entry and PNP based on your age, education, work experience, language and funds. Having driving experience doesn’t give you a Canadian license so look at licensing in Canada.

1Humanity

Star Member
Jun 8, 2020
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
25/01/2020
Good morning / afternnon averyone,

I hope you are doing very well. I wish good luck to all of you as well no matter where you are in the process!

I am writing to share an opportunity. We are in Ontario and have opportunities for work (truck drivers, welders, heavy equipment mechanics, carpenters, nurses...) whether you are in or outside Canada.

The opportunities will be posted on these LinkedIN and Facebook pages. Feel free to comment on the posts if you are interested by a certain type of job and recruiters will contact you to build a professional profile. No fees expected. See below:

https://www.linkedin.com/company/boreal-talents-acquisition/

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100094680940831&mibextid=LQQJ4d