+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Transit Visa Processing Time for the Past 6 months from London Office

Yess

Star Member
Jan 22, 2024
i reached out to MP in hope of someone will look at the file because its been 9 months
It looks like London has the slowest processing time in the world. When did you apply? Someone said here said a friend who applied in August heard back last week.

Yess

Star Member
Jan 22, 2024
Holding Indian nationality and currently living in UK. I applied on 2rd March and after doing deep research I simply withdraw my file on 3rd March and cancel flight booking and book another ticket via Netherland meanwhile eligibility and background was started around 5th March so yes I already submitted withdrawal request but still some movements in file and 12th March I got BIL and Withdrawal letter for transit visa.

On the top of that, I have already applied for visit visa in Sep 23 under CAN+ but till now no revert at all.

Maybe apply for a visa once you’re in the US. I heard it’s much quicker over there, 2 weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: marmik1617
Mar 21, 2024
it's been a little over a month since I gave my biometrics and still my application is in the background checks stage. Let's hope that it moves quick.

marmik1617

Jan 4, 2020
Update

Wait is worth it now.

Application :- CAN+ file
Application submission :- 26th Sep 2023
Biometric :- Previous Application
Eligibility:- Not started
Biometric :- 26th Sep 2023
BVL,PPR :- 16th April 2024

Finally,got a good news.

Last edited:
May 3, 2024
Hi,

Last month, I applied for a Canadian Transit Visa from London. It says on the website of Canadian Immigration that it could take up to 240 days for a Visitor Visa to be processed. I was just wondering how accurate that estimate is by asking the people who have successfully applied for a Canadian Transit Visa from London in the past 6 months. How long did it take you?

Best,
i applied in January and still waiting for my transit visa they are so bad

May 3, 2024
i applied for my transit in January because i am flying out ending of may
completed my biometric 4th of feb
and i haven't heard back from them
this has to be the worst service i have ever used.
i done it so early to avoid this and here we ar
they dont even respond to emails