Star Member
Jun 12, 2010
inida
Hi
Kindly assess my profile
10th-75%
12th-73%(with science)
B.pharmacy-70%
Six years of experience as a proprietor of retail venture of Pharmacy(chemist)
IELTS-l:7.5,R:6.5,S:6.5,W:6.5
I have applied for MOM-global healthcare @ FDU-VANCOUVER
MOM-Logistic and supply chain @ university of Windsor
What are the exact chances of my visa
Thanx in advance

rs98819

Oct 1, 2014
Hi ,
Im an international Student.Is it an obligatory for me to send my application to Ottawa for the renewal of my TRV or i can just apply online.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Emraneman

Sep 29, 2014
hello sir, i am applying for student visa in canada. well i have 5 years in that gap i went to uk and there i could not able to study. i have stayed there for 3 years infect i have been over stayed for 6 months too well i came back on my own. now im planing to go to canada as student and really want to complete my study. and i have found the agent too here in india well he said that there is no problem with your profile. but i am confused because my profile is not good as it has to be however i want go Canada and looking to complete further study. so please reply me what are the possibleties for me as soon as possible i need the reply. thanks :)

ravilkharya

Star Member
Jan 19, 2014
Hi ,
I am planning to file visa asap so what documents need to be submitted under spp category.I have done my Bachelors degree in CSE with 69%(2 backlogs both cleared),10th 79%,12th 58% and having 3 Years of Work Exp in IT as QA Test Engineer
I Have Applied For information Systems Business Analysis Program from GBC
We have agriculture business.My agent is asking me to submit Dads income certificate,Mine Sal slip for 3 months,Mine Joining letter,Sisters Sal Slip.
Do all this Docs Required under SPP??
I am having 2 Backlogs in my Engineering which i cleared in my first attempt. So do i need to submit Cleared Mark sheet or Failed one too??
Help Me Guys..

Thanks In advance

virk.chd

Oct 4, 2014
HELLO, I HAVE ACCEPTED FOR TWO 1+1 GRADUATION CERTIFICATES IN FANSHAWE COLLEGE , IS IT GOOD CHOICE TO GO THROUGH WITH IT AS REGARDING THE VISA OR SHOULD I OPTED ANY OTHER 2 YEAR DIPLOMA COURSE AS MY PREFFERENCE IS FOR TWO YEARS?? THANKS

arcoffire10

Oct 2, 2014
Hi

I have finished my 3 year degree in uk and I am now gonna apply for study permit soon as I have been accepted to University Of Toronto for the masters in the same field (Jan 15), I am strong financially as my parents are supporting me, my only issue is will my application be weak as I have spent 3 years in uk and applying for study permit just after coming to india in NOV. (my nationality is INDIAN) so will it be a concern to VO that I might not return after my course which I actually do as I want to secure job in India so I can care for my parents as I love them alot.......Please HELP!

Thanks

nitindestiny

Sep 29, 2014
1st time application

applicant (me)

passport copy
all 3 yrs graduation mark sheets BBA
provisional degree (as didn't had my original degree)
NIIT 18 month diploma certificate (computer systems)
microsoft certifications
10th 64% certificate , mark sheet
12th 55% science mark sheet
LOA from BCIT (Network administration and security professional 1 yr certificate )
online print receipt of commitment fees paid 2000 $
IELTS 6.5
poorly filled education and student questionnaire (gap can be figured out)
mentioned the work experience and company name but didn't submitted any company docs
no medical done

sponsorer (my dad)

ITR
form 16
4 months bank statement showing 16 lakhs rs
referral letter from my dad on a plain paper
dad's passport copy

visa rejected right after 15 working days

reason - will not leave canada after completion of course and my studies are not reasonably in light :- your studies , qualification . gap . level of establishment , language abilities , future plans , previous studies , all mark sheets are not submitted

2nd application (highered agent ***** )

passport copy
SOP (not submitted earlier)
all 3 yrs mark sheet
original degree (i got the original ) (not submitted earlier)

worked in a company for 3 yrs as Networks engineer and solution architect

3 yrs experience letter from the company (not submitted earlier)
relieving letter from the company (not submitted earlier)
offer letter from company (not submitted earlier)
promotion latter from company (not submitted earlier)
recommendation letter from director of the company (not submitted earlier)
3 months salary slips from the company (not submitted earlier)
referral letter from company (not submitted earlier)
my own personal bank statement (not submitted earlier)
NIIT 18 month diploma certificate (computer systems)
microsoft certifications
10th 64% certificate , marksheet
12th 55% science marksheet
LOA from BCIT (Network administration and security professional 1 yr certificate )
original fees receipt came from BCIT of 2000 $
Loan for 6 lakhs (10,000 $)
IELTS 6.5
affidavit from me stating that all the documents submitted by me are authentic and not fraud
education and student questionnaire filled by agent and covered the gap

no medical done yet

sponsorer (my dad)

ITR
form 16 with computation sheet (not submitted earlier)
affidavit from parents (mom and dad) stating that i have all access to there funds and property and i will come back to my home country and live with them after completing my courser (not submitted earlier)
4 months bank statement showing 16 lakhs from two different banks
FD of 6 lakhs (not submitted earlier)
salary slips (not submitted earlier)
passport copy
dad's government service employer certificate (not submitted earlier)

now today 14 working days have passed lets hope i get it this time !!!!!!!!

no medical call yet

experts plzzz help and evaluate

Oct 6, 2014
i have done my 10th in 2005
10+2 in 2007
graduation in arts in 2010
one year ITI in archicture assistantship in 2011
2012 to now i am doing my own mobile business
i am filling ITR since last two years

and now i want to study in mohak college ontario canada
dipoma in Civil Engineering Technician in september 2015 intake..

1.first of all i want to ask i am a graduate and i want to go on diploma is this will cause of rejection?
2.secondly diploma in civil technician matches to my previous education architecture assistantship?
3.the third and last one is 4 years gap of study will weak my case?

thank you.

Jeewan

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Hello I am new to this page i hope you can help me :(
Its my first attempt for filing a student visa so i am very much depressed because of different agents differents assessments...Thats why i am discussing my case with you please tell me about my case....I got an offer letter from sheridan college for General BUsiness Diploma course 2yrs...
Ielts score 7 overall.....10th marks 7.2 cgpa and 12th marks 70%
I will tell you my whole marksheet because of my less marks in once subject so its like English -82, Informatics Practices- 69, Economics -39 :( Business Studies- 94, Accountancy -67, Mathematics- Absent because of my bad health...but i scored 70% in 10th maths nd in 12th my maths was an additional subject...soooooooooooo this is my caseee.....What you guys think will there be any rejection due to my bad academic background... :(

ab63

Oct 5, 2014
Dear All

Can anybody tell me that what is "Temporary Resident Visa". Do we need to apply for it when we need to study in Canada.

I have got admitted in Canadian University in Ontario for January 2015 intake and am going to apply for student visa. Do we need to fill "Temporary Resident Visa" form after paying its fee?

kaur99

Oct 6, 2014
Hello
My Profile:
10th 76
12th 77
B.Tech.(ECE) 80

Recently I got admission letter from uni of windsor. Now m going to apply for visa..
please give the list of financial documents that I need to attach with my file

awizzymoon

Sep 30, 2014
Hello
I am an international student at Niagara College.
I got visa for three years till Sept 30 2017. My course (culinary innovation and food technology; 3 years advance diploma) started on 1st sept. 2014 but I arrived late as I was in dubai. Started my class from 23rd Sept 2014.
I find my course not exactly what I had expected and want to switch to other colleges.
I am in process of getting admission to other colleges for Jan 2015.
Should I drop from my current college and wait till Jan 2015 for new college?
Should I drop from current college and move to new location of my new College?
I am in deep shit as I dont know anyone here in Canada.
Please advise as soon as possible.....
Thanks for your time.........

lucifer_2510

May 27, 2014
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
Kolkata
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Medical Upfront
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
File Transfer...
01-08-2014
Med's Request
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
11-07-2014
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2014
LANDED..........
21-08-2014
ab63 said:
Dear All

Can anybody tell me that what is "Temporary Resident Visa". Do we need to apply for it when we need to study in Canada.

I have got admitted in Canadian University in Ontario for January 2015 intake and am going to apply for student visa. Do we need to fill "Temporary Resident Visa" form after paying its fee?
your study permit is the temporary resident visa, which states that u r here in canada to study and will be staying from "xx-xx-xxxx" to "xx-xx-xxxx-"

suyogya

Oct 12, 2014
hello , i want to know about the names of the certificates that i have to arrange in order to show my work experience , i was working in a pvt. ltd company company , but i was not taking salary in my bank account , i was taking it through cash , so can u tell me what all documents will i need in order to prove my experience .

Thanx in advance.