+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Student Visa ADVISOR "MAKE SMILE ON SOMEONE FACE IS MY PASSION "

ChhaDhil

Jan 20, 2015
Hi there,
May be I am little late to ask my query, but I'll try regardless. I am presently in India and working.

I am interested in visiting Canada for a 4 day certificate course offered by an institution which can host international students.

Since this is just a certificate course and not a full degree/diploma program, I am confused as to which visa should I be applying for. Can I apply for a visitor visa and attend this course, or should I be applying for a student visa to be able to attend this course?

I would really appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.

ATTIQA ARSHAD

Jan 7, 2015
Hi dear, I got conditional admission letter for uni of Regina and then full dil the condition. Now I want to apply for visa please tell me that which documents I attech to get visa. And please tell me that how ensure the embassy that they give me visa without any objection.
Thanks in advance

kari1409

Jan 11, 2015
Hello

I am planning to do pg diploma course in canada.

I have scored 74% in 10th ,73% in 12th and 78% in Bachelors in accounting and finance.

I wanted to ask is it necessary to show ur dads ITR return cuz i dont have any.

Can you please help

ATTIQA ARSHAD

Jan 7, 2015
Dear sir, o got conditional offer letter from uni and apply to get admission for ESL I pay the fee and get letter in 2 or 3 days of ESL . now I want to apply for visa please tell me the required all documents. And please tell every required thing so embassy don't refuse. I apply in bs biology . Please tell me

navraina

Star Member
Dec 3, 2014
jammu
Visa Office......
cic online
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-12-2014
Doc's Request.
9-12-2014
Med's Done....
05-11-14
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
26-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-05-2015
LANDED..........
very VERY soon
helped me what should i do ??
I applied on 6 decmbr bt stil i didnt get descison on my application ....but on 15 jan i got a call from ambessy and request me to get a defer leter from college and send them to visa office...but unfortunatey my college not ofer the course for may inatke now.m planing for change the college and i send a mail to mbssy about this on 17 jan and now waiting for reply from them hope they will agree to change a college ...otherwice i have only two option get a defer leter of september and wait till september or withdrawl my fie from canadian embassy

Jan 21, 2015
Hi guys,
I need your help in study visa.Actually i have a queruy regarding financial supporting documents. My mamaji and mamiji who are living in canada are going to sponser me. So what documents they should provide to help me out? Please provide the detailed list.
it would be a great help.
Thanks in advance.

Jan 21, 2015
Hi guys,
I have a query regarding financial supporting documents as I am also applying for the study permit . Basically my uncle(mother's brother) and aunt is helping me with funds and they both are living in canada and they both are working and they are owning their house there.So i wanted to know
Firstly what documents they should provide for my financial support?
Secondly will i have to show more people documents who can help me with financial funds?

Please help me guys.
Looking forward to hear from you soon.
thnks in advance. Pls help its urgent.

bloppe

Sep 9, 2014
Hello,

My fiance is getting ready to apply for a student visa in Montreal Canada to study at Mcgill for Certificate of Proficiency in French
She has a bachelor degree in Fine Art and Design by computer.
She works for an international Design company in Kenya, who have clients all over Africa and Europe.
Many of those clients are french and her french is limited, which limits her in her work of field and advancement in her compa
She registered and got accepted in Intensive French Program: Certificate of Proficiency in French in Mcgill
She paid for the first 2 semester, with proof of payment
She also did the TOEFL and got a score of 8.2
I will provide her with a letter that for the duration of her staying in canada, that I will provide shelter, food and accommodation with a letter of my employer and salary.
She also has a letter from her father that he will help her financially, with bank statements.
She has a bank summary showing she has more then enough to pay and support herself for that 1 year program, also she has a letter from the bank saying she does indeed has that money in her saving account.
She has a letter from her job, describing her job titles as an artist designer and dealing with clients
I made a strong SOP stating why she choose Mcgill and Montreal.
I've been reading a lot on this website and many people get rejected because their chosen program is not related.
I am wondering What are her chances.

I am also wondering if she has better chance if I marry he, because I myself am a Canadian citizenr or on the contrary she has less chances ?

Please advise

Thank you for your input

ayuche

Nov 1, 2014
Hi Guys

I have a query on Funds for Visa

I am planning to take an edu loan for 3000000 to support my MBA. Besides that I will put in 500000 from my pocket. The bank will issue me the loan approval letter in some days. I am planning to take $10100 from the 30 and buy the GIC before applying. So I can only show the loan approval letter, and GIC while applying for the visa. Please let me know if that will be sufficient or I need to show them some extra cash in my account?

Punjabgirl

Jan 27, 2015
I have 7 band in writing and speaking 6.5 in listening 5.5 in reading .overall 6.5
80% in 12th
10th 84%
btech cse 80%
2 years of experience as system analyst
I have offer letter from lambton college for 'mobile application development co op ' two year program
What are my chances of getting visa this may intake

sasharma

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Hi please help me with my visa application...i am going to apply my student permit on 6th feb. Please please give me a chances of getting visa..
10th 70%
12th 60%
b.tech cse 71% passed in 2013
11 months experience in a mnc
ielts overall 6 bands
speaking 6.5
listn 6
writing 6
reading 5.5
fees paid 1year
gic paid
i got acceptance letter from concordia college
please tell me my chances of getting visa

Shubhu1992

Sep 18, 2015
Me background is :
10+2 : 48.67% in 2010
Ielts : 6.0 with no band less than 5.5 as per eligibility for undergrad dip

I got admission in conestoga college for business program.
I have a gap of 5 years after 2010 till date where i have an experience in Sales and that is the reason i am going for business program for jan intake. I will be applying visa under general category and funds i will be showing is :

Bank loan : 20 lacs
Savings account of sponcer : 7 lacs
Movable assets : 6 lacs
Immovable assets : 1,20,0000
And plus my salary slips will be attached with experience letter.

How strong is my profile to get visa accepted and how weak is it looking at the gap and marks to get rejected.
Pls reply asap as i am gonna undergo medicals on 1st.

Okwaji

Mar 17, 2017
pls anyone from university of Saskatchewan

Please I need help I applied to university of Saskatchewan and Simon Fraser for fall semester 2017 but have not heard from them

Leyanah

Mar 15, 2017
I applyied for my study permit on 22 feb 2017 and got refusal email on 6 march. The reason stated on refusal letter was "purpose of visit" and wont leave canada after stay.
My profile is:
Olevel in 2013. .got 4A and 5B
Alevel in 2015. Got A*, B and C
Took almost 1 and half year gap and did work in my father's firm.
Funds 47000 dollars

Aalluu

Mar 14, 2017
Islamabad
Hey,
I and my wife applied for Canadian study visa in Jan 2017, however it got rejected. Following are the documents we attached with the study permit.

1. Application forms
2. Family Information
3. Bank statement of 55000 CAD
4. Marriage certificate
5. Admission letters of Uni of Saskatchewan
6. Salary slips and service letters

Our Background details:
1)Both Have BS chemical engineering degree.
2) Both have 3 years job experience.

Reasons for rejection: You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:
1) travel history
2) family ties in Canada and in country of residence
3) purpose of visit
4) current employment situation
5) Ties to home country

I want to apply again. Guru please help and determine which doc's i missed in my application. I feel that i should have attached (Property docs, past visa's copy, SOP, Degrees). Do i need to submit different SOP's owing to the fact that my wife and i have got admission in the same class with same subjects i.e Chemical Engineering.