+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Immigration form help; Save-able and non-saveable forms

mbsid786

Sep 22, 2011
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I can't post link :S Well I'm talking about the forms available at CIC site in the federal skilled worker category.

There is one form [IMM 0008] which can be saved but other forms can't be saved. What does it mean, what's the logic behind this? How to fill other forms that are not save-able?

I am not consulting to any consultant, kindly tell me any source or person that can help me in filling in the forms without any charge.

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
mbsid786 said:
I can't post link :S Well I'm talking about the forms available at CIC site in the federal skilled worker category.

There is one form [IMM 0008] which can be saved but other forms can't be saved. What does it mean, what's the logic behind this? How to fill other forms that are not save-able?

I am not consulting to any consultant, kindly tell me any source or person that can help me in filling in the forms without any charge.

Then u are trying with PDF reader. With PDF reader, you can view. But you have to fill up forms with PDF writer. You can talk to many small shops where these types of works are done. Or install Professional PDF writer.

You can also download PDF viewer.rar with which you can fill all forms except fee payment and travel info.

mbsid786

Sep 22, 2011
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deba_avik said:
Then u are trying with PDF reader. With PDF reader, you can view. But you have to fill up forms with PDF writer. You can talk to many small shops where these types of works are done. Or install Professional PDF writer.

You can also download PDF viewer.rar with which you can fill all forms except fee payment and travel info.
Hey that's not an issue. Actually it is from them, IMM 0008 can be saved after filling in but other forms can't be saved after filling(I think they wanted us to fill those forms by hand writing). You should have look at those forms.

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
mbsid786 said:
Hey that's not an issue. Actually it is from them, IMM 0008 can be saved after filling in but other forms can't be saved after filling(I think they wanted us to fill those forms by hand writing). You should have look at those forms.
I studied those forms and filled in. Hand written application is okay no problem. But fill up is possible in computer which is more formal.

bellefire

Jan 13, 2012
i need help on how to fill up the forms. the generic application form has barcodes if you filled it up electronically, what if i want to fill it up handwritten? i want to answer the forms electronically but the problem is most blanks lack space for my answer that's why i'm opting to filled it up handwritten. what to do?? :-\