+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Citizenship March 2012 Test Result

richmond_bc

Mar 23, 2012
sivan71 said:
Hi richmond_bc,

Congrats. Have a great time at your Oath ceremony.

From one of your post in another thread I gather that your application is being processed @ Vancouver, CIC (and not @ Surrey, CIC). The reason I am asking is that based on the Oath ceremony schedule page in CIC website, I see an Oath ceremony on May 25 at Surrey office and nothing @ Vancouver office beyond May 18. Probably, the website is not yet updated.

Another reason I am asking for your local office is that in another forum I am part of, few of us who had test @ Vancouver, CIC in March 2012 ( there is a member who had test a week after you on March 13 and few of us including me had test at the end of March) did not receive any communication so far.

Your input will help us understand that things are indeed moving @ Vancouver office.

Please let us know.

Thanks very much.
I will let you know once I recieve the letter of oath.

ch_wa

Star Member
May 13, 2012
Any update on oath dates for those who took test on April 02, 2012 at Scarborough Town Centre ? Kindly updates please. Thx

ch_wa

Star Member
May 13, 2012
Hi Siya,

Scarborough Test Date: Apr 02, 2012. Please update as soon as you receive your oath letter. I will also update you if there is any progress on my side. Thx

ch_wa

Star Member
May 13, 2012
Hi Siya, Still waiting. My timeline is same as yours. Keep posted if there is any update. Thx

Alex7373

Apr 5, 2012
Received mine folks Ecase updated today :)
We sent you a notice on May 15, 2012 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on May 25, 2012
It's coming soon for those who are still waiting. Wish you all the best folks and happy long weekend

saro1020

Apr 24, 2012
Congratulations Alex!!!!!
Thanks God altleast someone got the oath letter.
Yes we are the next, well I will be little late next but next.(If i have passed the test)
:) :) :)

sivan71

May 12, 2012
richmond_bc said:
It will be in Vancouver.

Thank you... hopefully somebody else would be next.

:) ;D :D ;) 8) :p :-*
Thanks for the update richmond_bc. Have a great time at your Oath ceremony next week.

Looks like CIC Oath Ceremony website has not been updated (yet) with any ceremony dates beyond May 18 @Vancouver, CIC.

BTW, as mentioned in my previous post, another member (in a forum I am part of ) from Vancouver has received Oath invite for oath on May 30 (Test date: Mar 13); Looking at both of your cases, it has taken exactly 77 days from Test to Oath in Vancouver. Hope this is the case and others who have given test in Vancouver get their oath invite soon.

Cheers.

zeezo

Mar 14, 2012
I saw today on my CIC timeline update the messege below , i did not get any letter yet by mail .

We sent you a letter on May 16, 2012. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. [/font]

what is that mean ? is that RQ?

please advice .

Elana

May 21, 2012
Hi guys, I took my test on march21st at the glen erin office and I still have not received anything.