+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Citizenship March 2012 Test Result

sydalg

Apr 8, 2012
just an update:

wrote the citizenship test on march 08, 2012.
received a letter today, notice to appear to take the oath of citizenship
on june 29, 2012. :)

jhoi

Jun 11, 2012
hi guys.. i took my medical exam on feb 10, 2012 but i don't get any update yet. just on my online application saying to update my current and billing address but it's been there for 3 months since i didn't change it. i live with the same address that they have the copy. hoping to hear from you... thank you

saro1020

Apr 24, 2012
Congratulations Sydalg!!!!!
I was waiting for your update because u and my friend both wrote their test on the same day so she called me today and tell me that she got the letter of oath so the next one will be u .
Have a great ceremony at pearson international airport terminal 1
I think your ceremony is the part of CANADA DAY Celebration thats why its in different place.

Jaroddz Be ready u are going to get your invitation in coming week i think..... :)
Good luck

saro1020

Apr 24, 2012
Jaroddz said:
:) i hope so, i was ready since i took my test.
Hey Jarodzz
Did u see the person (ID:jmkazmi) on the thread "citizenship test at Glen Erin office, Mississauga updated his status. He wrote his test on March 17th at glen erin office and got the letter of oath for 29th june. So the first ceremony in July will be yours I think :) :) :)
Good luck and keep updated us.....

saro1020

Apr 24, 2012
Hey the next ceremony is at July 1st for mississauga.
Canada Day :) :) :)
and 40 people are going to take the oath.

Jaroddz

Mar 29, 2012
Toronto
Just called cic, they said my citizenship application has been approved I passed the test no RQ for me :D, and the oath date will be set shortly.

sydalg

Apr 8, 2012
saro1020 said:
Congratulations Sydalg!!!!!
I was waiting for your update because u and my friend both wrote their test on the same day so she called me today and tell me that she got the letter of oath so the next one will be u .
Have a great ceremony at pearson international airport terminal 1
I think your ceremony is the part of CANADA DAY Celebration thats why its in different place.

Jaroddz Be ready u are going to get your invitation in coming week i think..... :)
Good luck

Thanks saro1020!!! :D
For all other march test takers, your letter for oath is coming soon, just hang on! ;)
Best of luck!!!

sydalg

Apr 8, 2012
Jaroddz said:
Just called cic, they said my citizenship application has been approved I passed the test no RQ for me :D, and the oath date will be set shortly.
Congrats Jaroddz!!! :)

saro1020

Apr 24, 2012
Congratulations Jarodzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good to hear that all the members are getting their letters one by one wheather its oath letter or RQ, atleast waiting pain is over.....
Pray for me i m the next one in que....
2nd april 2012 is the test date....
Good luck to the rest

sharongau

Jun 11, 2012
Congratulations to you Jaroddz. I am very happy for you. Hopefully I will hear soon on my date (took the test Feb. 27th in Sudbury).

Jaroddz

Mar 29, 2012
Toronto
thanks called them up and ask them about your application status, you may get an update that will put the smile on your face. :) good luck