+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

canada visitor visa Refused

Asiagilani

Sep 22, 2017
I am also on same boat..... so better to wait for your passport. No other way than WAITING.

Pls Confirm as and when you received passport. Also see if any letter is there or not (explain the content here , if any)

GUD LUCK for your success
Thanks for your reply
Did you get your passport back or still in visa office
When did you applied I mean in which date

Jatin109

Aug 30, 2017
- have you applied paper appplicaiton or online ?
- have you received passport with any letter (pls explain content) or JUST only a passport?
- Do you have USA visa already stamped ?
Paper base application
Received refusal email..
received passport with small slip ( reason of refusal emailed to you )
USA visa refused year ago and I mention in in my application.

J1234

Sep 21, 2017
Paper base application
Received refusal email..
received passport with small slip ( reason of refusal emailed to you )
USA visa refused year ago and I mention in in my application.

Hv you received email after receiving d passport?

What was d exact lines of letter when u received passport?

Shaikh A

Oct 3, 2017
Hello Experts,

My wife is a student in Canada (went 3 months back) and staying with our family friend. I applied for one month Canada Visitor Visa for my mother and me on 27th July 2016 and I got reply with rejection on 4th August. I am surprised with the reason they gave. Here are their reasons "Given Economic Condition, Employment Prospects, Considering your Travel History, Economic Establishment and family ties."

Below is the list of documents I attached

1. Invitation letter, Pay slips, Bank Statements, Bills of my sponsor and his wife (family friend where my wife is staying).
2. Bank statement of last 6 months with 3,50,000 balance ($7000) and FDs of Rs 10,00,000 ($20000)
3. Gold of Rs. 20,00,000 ($40000)
4. My 3 months Cash salary slips Rs. 34,000 ($700)
4. NOC from my employer
5. My marriage Certificate
6. Passports

I am confused what to do to support my application. Shall I apply again ASAP? To support my rejection reason I can give below reasons

Given Economic Condition - renting house, can show rent agreements, Gold, Fixed Deposits
Employment Prospects - on permanent job
Considering your Travel History - I have studied in UK, and stayed there for 5 years, Visited France, Belgium, Luxembourg on Schengen Visa
Economic Establishment -
family ties - big family married 2 brother and 2 sisters

My mother is 70 and (I am 30) we both applied on one application because we both wanted to go together.

Can you suggest me what to do?

Thanks in advance

canada@8784

Dec 19, 2017
Hello Experts,

My wife is a student in Canada (went 3 months back) and staying with our family friend. I applied for one month Canada Visitor Visa for my mother and me on 27th July 2016 and I got reply with rejection on 4th August. I am surprised with the reason they gave. Here are their reasons "Given Economic Condition, Employment Prospects, Considering your Travel History, Economic Establishment and family ties."

Below is the list of documents I attached

1. Invitation letter, Pay slips, Bank Statements, Bills of my sponsor and his wife (family friend where my wife is staying).
2. Bank statement of last 6 months with 3,50,000 balance ($7000) and FDs of Rs 10,00,000 ($20000)
3. Gold of Rs. 20,00,000 ($40000)
4. My 3 months Cash salary slips Rs. 34,000 ($700)
4. NOC from my employer
5. My marriage Certificate
6. Passports

I am confused what to do to support my application. Shall I apply again ASAP? To support my rejection reason I can give below reasons

Given Economic Condition - renting house, can show rent agreements, Gold, Fixed Deposits
Employment Prospects - on permanent job
Considering your Travel History - I have studied in UK, and stayed there for 5 years, Visited France, Belgium, Luxembourg on Schengen Visa
Economic Establishment -
family ties - big family married 2 brother and 2 sisters

My mother is 70 and (I am 30) we both applied on one application because we both wanted to go together.

Thanks in advance
Hi sonuhere - Did you reapply for visit visa again ? I am in similar situation, please respond ASAP. Thanks...

Apr 14, 2018
Hello Experts,

I applied for Temporary Resident Visa on 28th March and I got reply with rejection yesterday. I am surprised with the reason they gave. Here are their reasons
Grounds for refusal:

"· Given economic conditions, employment prospects, considering your travel history, economic establishment and family ties, I am not satisfied that you would respect the terms of your admission as a temporary resident in Canada."

Below is the list of documents I attached with Form and Cover Letter with (CAD $223622, Fund Summary attached)

• Invitation letter from sister who is having Perment Residency Status

• Passport copy of Brother-in-law and Sister

• Copy of Permanent Residency Card of Brother-in-law and Sister

• Proof of self financial support:

• Funds Summary and Property Ownership details with attached bank statement, fixed deposit

• Receipt, registration copy of immovable property.
  • Proof of sponsorship by Father:-

• Funds Summary and Property Ownership details with attached Sponsorship Letter, Passport Photocopy, Last 3Years Income Tax Returns, Bank statement, Proof of holding of stocks.

• Bonafide certificate and absence approval letter from college.( NOC from College)--- I am first year student of 2 years Full Time MBA Course

• Purpose of Visit

• Aadhaar Card and PAN card photocopy

• Birth certificate Photocopy

I am confused what to do to support my application.

Thanks in advance