+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Visit Visa Refusals.

Khan11212

May 4, 2023
Please share your suggestions.
I am single. I have travel history of BAHRAIN, SAUDI ARABIA, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES and UNITED KINGDOM and have good bank statement.
I have small business but I don't have business registration certificate.
I Already applied to canada visit visa for less then six month. but yesterday i received refusal email with following details.

Thank you for your interest in coming to Canada. I have reviewed your temporary resident visa (visitor visa) application and supporting documentation to assess whether you meet the requirements for a visitor visa (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/ services/visit-canada/eligibility.html). This includes assessing whether you are coming to Canada temporarily for the reason(s) you describe in your application. I have determined that your
application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/I-2.5/index.html) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/sor-2002-227/index.html). I am refusing your application.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/ section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:

• You do not have significant family ties outside Canada.
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the
details you have provided in your application.

and now i want to reapply again but before apply please share your suggestions what changing i bring to my application.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Please share your suggestions.
I am single. I have travel history of BAHRAIN, SAUDI ARABIA, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES and UNITED KINGDOM and have good bank statement.
I have small business but I don't have business registration certificate.
I Already applied to canada visit visa for less then six month. but yesterday i received refusal email with following details.

Thank you for your interest in coming to Canada. I have reviewed your temporary resident visa (visitor visa) application and supporting documentation to assess whether you meet the requirements for a visitor visa (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/ services/visit-canada/eligibility.html). This includes assessing whether you are coming to Canada temporarily for the reason(s) you describe in your application. I have determined that your
application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/I-2.5/index.html) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/sor-2002-227/index.html). I am refusing your application.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/ section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:

• You do not have significant family ties outside Canada.
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the
details you have provided in your application.

and now i want to reapply again but before apply please share your suggestions what changing i bring to my application.
Order GCMS notes before reapplying. Why were you travelling to Canada? If single, what family ties do you have to home country or Canada?

Reactions: Khan11212

Khan11212

May 4, 2023
Order GCMS notes before reapplying. Why were you travelling to Canada? If single, what family ties do you have to home country or Canada?
Thanks for your information sharing, How to order GCMS. AND for family ties can i mention parents or not.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks for your information sharing, How to order GCMS. AND for family ties can i mention parents or not.
Google - order GCMS notes - as there are many companies that do it. If over 22, parents are not a tie unless you can prove that you are their caregiver (doctor’s notes, medical appointments, cannot care for themselves etc.)

Khan11212

May 4, 2023
Google - order GCMS notes - as there are many companies that do it. If over 22, parents are not a tie unless you can prove that you are their caregiver (doctor’s notes, medical appointments, cannot care for themselves etc.)
Thanks for your response. I am a broad of my home country how to show them prove of caregiver.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks for your response. I am a broad of my home country how to show them prove of caregiver.
So if you are abroad then your parents are not a tie to return. You don’t have family ties.

Family ties can be if you are their full time caregiver. Doctor’s notes/medical appointments/birth certificates/parents don’t work. to show that they are elderly/physio/medical requirements for care. Then you show who you have hired a caregiver to to take care of them on your visit. Document that you must be there to dress, feed and drive them to appointments. Prove that they require 24/7 care and that on past travels you hired a caregiver to care for them.

Khan11212

May 4, 2023
So if you are abroad then your parents are not a tie to return. You don’t have family ties.

Family ties can be if you are their full time caregiver. Doctor’s notes/medical appointments/birth certificates/parents don’t work. to show that they are elderly/physio/medical requirements for care. Then you show who you have hired a caregiver to to take care of them on your visit. Document that you must be there to dress, feed and drive them to appointments. Prove that they require 24/7 care and that on past travels you hired a caregiver to care for them.
Thanks for your response. Is there any alternative way. Or can I tell them that I already visit to UK and come back to Bahrain (where, I am working). If I want to not leave country then I will stay in UK.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thanks for your response. Is there any alternative way. Or can I tell them that I already visit to UK and come back to Bahrain (where, I am working). If I want to not leave country then I will stay in UK.
Try showing stronger ties to Bahrain including things like property ownership, proof of employment (including a leave letter from your employer), proof you have sufficient funds to cover the costs of your trip to Canada, etc. I agree your parents are not a tie given you are living in a different country than they are.

Khan11212

May 4, 2023
Try showing stronger ties to Bahrain including things like property ownership, proof of employment (including a leave letter from your employer), proof you have sufficient funds to cover the costs of your trip to Canada, etc. I agree your parents are not a tie given you are living in a different country than they are.
I already attached leave letter Despite it they refusal my application.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I already attached leave letter Despite it they refusal my application.
Then get your GCMS notes, see what they say, and then reapply based on that with a stronger application.