+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada visi visa rejected twice

nandu23

Star Member
Jul 9, 2016
scylla said:
You'll need to apply for a visitor visa for your baby.
Thanks for your response.
I heard from someone that if I apply visit visa for my baby they might revoke my visa thinking that we might not return?
And if I apply for visit visa for my baby what should I mention in cover letter as in my cover letter I have mentioned that my baby will remain in India.
What all the documents I have to submit for my baby application.

Thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
nandu23 said:
I heard from someone that if I apply visit visa for my baby they might revoke my visa thinking that we might not return?
And if I apply for visit visa for my baby what should I mention in cover letter as in my cover letter I have mentioned that my baby will remain in India.
What all the documents I have to submit for my baby application.
Congrats again :) Your visa validity + SEV is what I had guessed on July 9.

No, the visa office will NOT revoke your visa if you apply for your baby.

You must prove that you will return to India by a specific date = your baby will return with you. So if you're planning a visit around Christmas/New Year then include an employment leave approval letter with specific dates + show some reason to return like project completion/your mom lives alone and she is dependent on you, etc etc.... along with evidence

sayadil

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Bryanna

I posted the ties of family individually and answered some of your questions please advice I wanted a strong cover letter so visa officer understands.

Also I discussed my problem with my local MP officer they told me they will issue me a letter not sure what they are going to write in it... will it help?? If I can ask them anything specific to mention??

tajinder107

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
Canada is distributing student visa like free , apply as a student visa and you will get it , no financial or education documents are checked and also not needed.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
lauris17 said:
What could be else other reason u can suggest? Nothing is in my mind though. I was thinking it's the best reason for invitation letter.
To a visa officer, birthdays and anniversaries are not critical reasons to visit.

You can mention the birthday (do not stress on it though) + visit Canada to spend time with you/your family + for sightseeing, etc. Prepare a day-by-day detailed itinerary with expense estimates.... and your brother must prove he has the finances to pay for it (not you).

It would be first visit for him out of country if he get visa. I was planning to send me him Singapore or any another country that accept Visa on arrival. Would u suggest?
Any country offering visa on arrival will not count as Travel History for a Canada TRV. You can try for visas of the UK/Schengen countries/the US instead.... and include a trip itinerary with this other country on the return trip.

For documentation I was planning to submit his vacation letter/no objection letter, birth certificate for his kids, marriage certificate, bank statement for last six month and property will by my father for him and income tax return for last 2 years, salary slip, fixed deposit on his child name and life and medical insurance papers.
Apart from what you mentioned, also include:
Employment: 6 months pay stubs + employment letter + any reason to return by a specific date

Family ties: His family live at the same address + they are dependent on him financially

Property: Owned by your dad will not help. Instead include a lease agreement if it is in your brother's name + latest 2-3 months receipts

FDs: Any FDs which are owned by him and/or jointly with his wife?

Financials: Any other investments? EPF or PPF? LIC, etc?

Reactions: Naname

nandu23

Star Member
Jul 9, 2016
Bryanna said:
Congrats again :) Your visa validity + SEV is what I had guessed on July 9.

No, the visa office will NOT revoke your visa if you apply for your baby.

You must prove that you will return to India by a specific date = your baby will return with you. So if you're planning a visit around Christmas/New Year then include an employment leave approval letter with specific dates + show some reason to return like project completion/your mom lives alone and she is dependent on you, etc etc.... along with evidence

My plan is to travel in december .
My question is will my baby get visa?
I can get leave letter from my company and please help me in documentation, like what all documents I have to submit for my baby??
If I apply for my baby visa, will VO thinks that we will not return back and reject it

lauris17

Mar 15, 2016
@ bryanna
Kindly thanks for reply. Bryanna, my brother never been out of country . Shell I take a chance by applying visa for him? He has lic policies for him and each member of family. What's ur suggestion I should take a chance?

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
tajinder107 said:
Canada is distributing student visa like free , apply as a student visa and you will get it , no financial or education documents are checked and also not needed.
You are quite a comedian.. stop misleading people.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
nandu23 said:
My plan is to travel in december .
My question is will my baby get visa?
I can get leave letter from my company and please help me in documentation, like what all documents I have to submit for my baby??
If I apply for my baby visa, will VO thinks that we will not return back and reject it
Honestly, it's not possible to say whether or not your baby will get a visa..... it is possible though.

You can show your employment + mom dependent on you + property/lease agreement etc as reasons to return.

Can you post the list of documents you submitted? You must include your baby's birth certificate

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
lauris17 said:
Hi bryanna, looking for suggestion from you. Kindly quote for my previous quote. Thanks in advance
I suggest you think of a couple of good, solid reasons to prove why your brother must return to India.... apart from his wife and kids + employment.

Does he have a good financial situation (nothing borrowed for the visa application)?
Does he live with your parents? Are they dependent on him financially/their well-being?
When is he planning to visit? Christmas/New Year? Or Diwali?.... this way he can show he is able to extend his holidays
Is his wife employed? Or is she dependent on him financially?
Does he have credit cards with good limits?

nandu23

Star Member
Jul 9, 2016
Bryanna said:
You can show your employment + mom dependent on you + property/lease agreement etc as reasons to return.

Can you post the list of documents you submitted? You must include your baby's birth certificate
Below are the documents I submitted.

1. Passport copies of my husband and myself.

2. Marriage Certificate.

3. Date of birth certificate of my son who will be in India and his 1 st birthday Invitation card for

which I will be back to India.

4. Proof of letter from college showing my husband’s student status.

5. Tenancy Agreement dt December 16, 2015 entered into between landlord &

6. Bank statement and part time job letter of my husband

7. No objection letter and leave letter from my employer.

8. Flight tickets and detailed itenary.

9. My last drawn salary certificate and Form 16 from my employer with recent hike letter.

a. My Bank statement.

b. Employees Provident Fund statement showing a balance.

c. Letter from certified Chartered Accountant giving details of liquid assets

and immovable properties in my name and notarized letter from lawyer that I will return

back to India.

d. Car loan bank statement.
Letter from my mother that she will take care of my baby in my absence and her address proof.

Now what all documents should I submit for my baby?
The same documents will work?
Most of them are telling that if I apply for my baby my approved visa might be rejected etc...
I am totally confused now .

@Bryanna please suggest me on how to proceed further

lauris17

Mar 15, 2016
Hello bryanna, kindly thanks a lot for ur reply. Bryanna. I do have one question. My brother want to visit me on my son's first birthday which is going to be in April 2017, he just wants to visit only for 10 days. Another reason for short visit he has to take care of his family and as well as my parents. They are fully dependent on him. He really don't have big credit cards holding huge limit though. I would love to know Is it OK if he apply in month of October 2016 almost 5 months before visit date??. Reason for return back to india, one of them is going to be his family and parents are dependent on him as his wife she stays at home and second reason is work. They have stock closing inventory for the year April last week 2017. Waiting to know ur suggestions . actually urs suggestions always make sense to those people who never gone through this critical situations. keep it up please .Kindly quote ,thanks though

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@lauris17

You're welcome :)

I suggest (again) that you do not mention your son's first birthday celebrations as the only reason to visit.... do have a look at my previous posts to you for suggestions.

Although one can apply up to 6 months in advance, I suggest he should apply around mid-January..... and not in October.

He can include proofs that his wife, kids, and your parents live at the same address (although this would be covered in the Family Information form also) + evidence that he take care of them financially or for their well-being.... such as rent agreement + rent receipts + medical insurance for the family + 2-3 credit card bills (utility bill payments, etc).

He should also include the stock closing inventory as a reason to return.... although I think you mean March-end and not April-end for year-end inventory? Otherwise April-end for month-end inventory.

And also include appraisals which maybe happen around April/May as another reason to return.

He should also prepare a cover letter with separate sections for:
1. Host (Name, Date of Birth, Address, Passport, Nationality, Canada PR Card, Employment, Title, Relationship)
2. My strong ties to India (Net Worth + Value of Properties + Financial Situation + Family, etc etc)
3. My Purpose of Visit (separate Explanation XX included), My Overall Finances (liquid and locked-in), Funds available for my visit
4. Why I must return to India by XX date

All the above details must be listed point-wise so that it's easy to read

lauris17

Mar 15, 2016
Hi bryanna, once again Thanking you so much for ur efforts. It's really helpful all the time. Hoping to get help in future again. Thanks a lot