+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada visi visa rejected twice

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Regina said:
Her husband has a SP till Feb 2017. I doubt she will be able to get visa, let`s say, in October.
If the OP reapplies by mid/end August with better documentation/evidence.... she may still get a 6-months SEV to match her husband's SP

HKG

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Get ATIP-Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) under the Access to Information Act (ATI)

Apply online for ATIP. Fee is $5. You will get a reply in 1 month. You will get to know the actual reason for refusals. Address those and reapply for visitor visa.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

nandu23

Star Member
Jul 9, 2016
Thanks for your response and suggestions.

After how many months can I apply again for try?
I cannot leave my son here as my mom alone cannot handle him.
Is there a chance of any positive note if I go through some lawyer now?
I mean I heard in some forums that I can ask them to recheck my profile once again with Canadian lawyer filing for this.
Is this correct and if so what are the chances for positive response??
Also one reason is no travel history so if I go to any small country jus for 3days and come back will this be of any help??

@bryanna : can I apply again in mid Aug? My husband studies will be completed by Feb 17, his visa expires in May 17.

Thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

1. You can apply even tomorrow if your personal situation improves

2. You have a better chance of getting a TRV if you apply without your son. After you get your TRV then you can try for your son's TRV

3. An immigration lawyer cannot do anything. Your success in getting a TRV depends on the strong ties + finances + purpose of visit

4. No, an appeal is not really possible. It's better to reapply

5. Singapore, Thailand, Dubai, Mauritius, etc will not help. If you travel to countries like the UK/Schengen, US, etc then that will count as travel history.

IMO, your chances are better if:
1. You apply without your son (Point 2 above)

2. You have about CAD 1000 per week of visit + airfare..... but that doesn't mean you'll get a TRV if you have, for example, CAD 4,000 to pay for a 2 weeks visit

3. None of the money in your bank account must be borrowed

4. Is your mom dependent on you? How?

5. Do go through the suggestions in my previous post

Cheers

nandu23

Star Member
Jul 9, 2016
Me and my mom stay in same apartment with my baby.

I don't have any new documents which I didn't submit last time...
I might have to include my fathers death certificate and moms health records
Mine and I baby Heath insurance which I did renewal recently in June till next year which indicates I have my own plans in India.
Approved leave letter from my company
And a details explanation about the money I have in my account with proofs.

These three I missed.
Do you think this will make some difference in my file.

Thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

I suggest you do not reapply until your situation changes.

I might have to include my fathers death certificate and moms health records
You must prove your mom is dependent on you.

Mine and I baby Heath insurance which I did renewal recently in June till next year which indicates I have my own plans in India.
This will not help for a TRV

Approved leave letter from my company
It must state you'll have your job when you return

And a details explanation about the money I have in my account with proofs.
If you had borrowed money then this letter will not help. You can reapply when your bank balance matches your income.

Your only strong tie is your employment.

You are unable to prove that your mom/your son/your land are your other strong ties + your purpose of visit is not strong + you must prove you have a reason to return by a specific date

Cheers

nandu23

Star Member
Jul 9, 2016
it is for two weeks.

How can I prove or what proof can I include to show that my mom is dependent on me??
This time as suggested I'm thinking to apply with out my baby to show that my strong tie back is my baby, will this help?

Thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
How can I prove or what proof can I include to show that my mom is dependent on me??
If you have paid for her medical insurance/medical check-ups.... if she is unemployed and you're paying for her expenses

This time as suggested I'm thinking to apply with out my baby to show that my strong tie back is my baby, will this help?
This is what I have been suggesting all along!

How much money should I show in my account
It depends on your day-by-day itinerary with expense estimates..... unofficially, it's about CAD 1000 per week of visit + airfare + incidentals

nandu23

Star Member
Jul 9, 2016
Bryanna said:
It depends on your day-by-day itinerary with expense estimates..... unofficially, it's about CAD 1000 per week of visit + airfare + incidentals
Thanks Bryanna!!!
I got the visa

nandu23

Star Member
Jul 9, 2016
Bryanna said:
Fantastic news.... I'm so happy for you :) :)

What's the validity of your TRV? And, what about your baby's TRV?
Thankyou so much Braynnaa.
It was possible all because of your suggestions!!!

I linked my application and there it says final decision as approved.
I will get my passport tomorrow.

As suggested by you I have not applied for my baby.
Now please guide me with my babies application..can I file now for my baby and what reasons I have to give in sop?

Thanks Again

nandu23

Star Member
Jul 9, 2016
@Bryanna please suggest me on how to proceed with my baby application?

He is one year old.
I can take approved leave letter from my company for December Christmas and New Year.
Please help me with the documents I have to submit for my baby