+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada PR Sponsership For my girlfriend waiting for her asylum interview, she already got her USA work permit and SSN

diamondcodes5

Jun 2, 2020
Hi Guys i am Permanent Resident of Canada. Me and My Girlfriend soon gonna marry in USA.

She has been waiting for her asylum interview in USA, already got her USA work permit and SSN . So here are some of our Questions :

1. Once I come back to Canada after marriage, and apply for her PR Does she need to withdraw her USA asylum application before getting PR approval (To start her PR application) or She Can start her PR application and withdraw her asylum application after her Successful Canadian PR approval.

2. Once She Withdraw her Asylum application in USA How many days she can stay inside USA. and once she moved to Canada. Can she travel to USA in future so there will be any Kind of ban for her.

Both of would be highly thankful for any kind of help

Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi Guys i am Permanent Resident of Canada. Me and My Girlfriend soon gonna marry in USA.

She has been waiting for her asylum interview in USA, already got her USA work permit and SSN . So here are some of our Questions :

1. Once I come back to Canada after marriage, and apply for her PR Does she need to withdraw her USA asylum application before getting PR approval (To start her PR application) or She Can start her PR application and withdraw her asylum application after her Successful Canadian PR approval.

2. Once She Withdraw her Asylum application in USA How many days she can stay inside USA. and once she moved to Canada. Can she travel to USA in future so there will be any Kind of ban for her.

Both of would be highly thankful for any kind of help

Thanks
1. You do not need to withdraw the asylum application. I would not recommend withdrawing until her Canadian PR application is approved.
2. You need to post this question on a US immigration forum. Probably safe to assume it may be difficult to return to the US in the future. But again, you should post to a US immigration forum.

Reactions: diamondcodes5