+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada deportation, help

Pamela12

Feb 9, 2015
Hello, I came here for obtein some help, i'll explain my story.
I'm immigrant and my husband is Canadian, when we got merried, in my country was a guy that was offering us to meke "our process" faster if we pay him, we bileive him but after two months my husband and me refused cause we knew he was a scammer. But now, since I'm in Canada, he find out that i was here and he contacted us and now is bothering us for give him money cause he says he bring me here wich is not true (we also hired a consultant, she made our papers and follow our process) so anyways, now he is saying that he will deport me but he don't even work in the embassady. Our consultant tell us to ignore him but i'm still worried. What can you guys tell me,

Thank you.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do you have his threats in writing or on tape? Go to the police and report him. He is trying to blackmail you and this is against the law in Canada. There is nothing he can do in order to get you deported.

Pamela12

Feb 9, 2015
I have his calls, just yesterday we called him cause my poor mom called me scared cause he got her address and went to visit her asking her to tell me to pay him or he would deport me, his exactly words were "I can bring her back to her country in the same way i bring her to Canada." But the crazy thing is that before i came here i had months to don't see him or talk to him. Is really taking out my sleep this problem.

abdoatef

Oct 2, 2014
Cairo
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
Doc's Request.
7-11-2014
Med's Request
10-12-2014
Med's Done....
22-12-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-Feb-2015
LANDED..........
03-apr-2015 (Thank God)
I would ignore him if i were you

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Tell him that you know it's impossible for him to have you deported. Tell him you will launch criminal proceedings against him in your home country if he contacts you again and that you have already engaged the help of a lawyer.

There is nothing he can do to harm you.

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
He can't do anything for you and has absolutely NO control over your getting a visa or not.

If he contacts you again, I would inform him that you are recording the phone call to give to the lawyer you have hired to help file a lawsuit against him for blackmail. That should make him stop pretty damned quickly.

I would also contact the police in your home country and explain the situation to them and let them know his name and that he knows your mom and has actually showed up at her house. This man sounds a bit twisted in my opinion to be even knocking on your mothers door. I would stop him now before he gets the chance to do anything else. Does your country have anything similar to a "cease and desist" order? If yes, I would try to obtain one against him.

Good luck

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you are in Canada then you immediately call the police and give them the name and phone number of the person. He will most likely be charged for phone harassment. He could also be charged with blackmailing. Both are serious crimes in Canada. This is the only way to stop him. Do not say anything to him if he gets hold of you again. If he shows up at your mom's place then have her call the police too. He will be charged on the spot.

keesio

VIP Member
May 16, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2013
Doc's Request.
09-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-01-2013
File Transfer...
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
02-01-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2013
LANDED..........
14-10-2013
He is a criminal. Please report him.

SMCANADAVISA

Oct 21, 2014
I noticed that all well wishing members advised Pamela to report this incident to Canadian Police as well her own country police. But when I read her response I don't see any enthusiasm to do that. Wondering why she is shy/keeping quiet.

If I were her and confident that I did not take that guy's help in anyway to land in Canada I would have challenged him to go ahead and do whatever he wants to get me deported. For sure there would be no communication email/phone call that he can prove against Pamela. But ofcourse the best way is to go the legal way by reporting to police.

keesio

VIP Member
May 16, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2013
Doc's Request.
09-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-01-2013
File Transfer...
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
02-01-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2013
LANDED..........
14-10-2013
SMCANADAVISA said:
I noticed that all well wishing members advised Pamela to report this incident to Canadian Police as well her own country police. But when I read her response I don't see any enthusiasm to do that. Wondering why she is shy/keeping quiet.

If I were her and confident that I did not take that guy's help in anyway to land in Canada I would have challenged him to go ahead and do whatever he wants to get me deported. For sure there would be no communication email/phone call that he can prove against Pamela. But ofcourse the best way is to go the legal way by reporting to police.
Probably because she is scared. The guy has been threatening her and her family. It is always easy for us to give advice when we are not the ones trapped in the situation.

rks0101

Oct 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pamela12 said:
Hello, I came here for obtein some help, i'll explain my story.
I'm immigrant and my husband is Canadian, when we got merried, in my country was a guy that was offering us to meke "our process" faster if we pay him, we bileive him but after two months my husband and me refused cause we knew he was a scammer. But now, since I'm in Canada, he find out that i was here and he contacted us and now is bothering us for give him money cause he says he bring me here wich is not true (we also hired a consultant, she made our papers and follow our process) so anyways, now he is saying that he will deport me but he don't even work in the embassady. Our consultant tell us to ignore him but i'm still worried. What can you guys tell me,

Thank you.
Legally, if you had given an authority-in-writing for this scammer, you can immediately cancel that with CIC, so scammer cannot act or correspond on your behalf. This way the scammer cannot do any harm to your immigration. If no authority was given to scammer, scammer has no means to act on your behalf or even write to immigration for your case.

Legally, if the scammer thinks that you owe a payment and u do not agree, the scammer would have to file a civil case in local country court, showing written evidences OR written agreement/contracts, which prove the a payment was due by now from you or a payment was promised by you on reaching certain positions or results during immigration. But this non-payment or payment has nothing to do with immigration or deportation at all and even nothing to do with Canada.

Out of context, if there was an understanding between u and scammer, leading to scammer doing at-least some work on your immigration process during the start, you could pay pro-rata for the efforts made (what-ever u agree between your selves) if at all any lump-sum was agreed for the whole process. Generally consultants charge 50% of the whole fees to get PR and balance 50% the process is complete. You could determine what portion of work was done by the scammer and then pro-rata part of 50% to scammer, subject to above. If no payment was agreed at start, then it would be up-to you to disburse any payment, scammer cannot demand any payment. All this, again, has nothing to do with Canada or Immigration in Canada.

Hope this help!

jazibkg

Apr 4, 2014
SMCANADAVISA said:

Lol yeah, she could be out of status in Canada.