+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Case Specific Enquiry - Citizenship - Grant

egyo

Apr 24, 2012
Hi all, me and my wife used Canada Case Specific Enquiry and While my wife was told that she is currently in the inventory awaiting citizenship judge interview, I was told I am currently in the inventory awaiting residence assessment. Any explanation for that? We have a shared application and we both did the test last October, asked to submit more docs, which we did last Nov. and no news since that time.

djoli

Oct 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you and your wife apply at the same time? did you meet the phyiscal residence requirement? I find it odd that your wife is seeing the judge and your are awaiting residence assessment. Can you please provide more information such as timeline?

egyo said:
Hi all, me and my wife used Canada Case Specific Enquiry and While my wife was told that she is currently in the inventory awaiting citizenship judge interview, I was told I am currently in the inventory awaiting residence assessment. Any explanation for that? We have a shared application and we both did the test last October, asked to submit more docs, which we did last Nov. and no news since that time.

moti

Oct 24, 2012
Hi egyo, i remember that your wife got an RQ,and then after filing mandamus you also got RQ. Please correct me if i am wrong. so i think your wife's RQ has already been assessed and she needs a judge hearing and your RQ is still not reviewed.

era1521

Oct 7, 2014
egyo said:
You should be more specific about your case; even if you have detailed it on different thread. If you started a new thread, give us more details if you want opinions.
However if you seek accurate answers, call CIC; they are the only can answer specific questions on your case.

egyo

Apr 24, 2012
Hi Moti, Yes, you are right.
Guys, We applied (family application) in 2011, my wife got RQ in 2012, test in Oct. 2014, then RQ to me and a form similar to RQ to my wife. So this is our tragic long case

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
egyo said:
Why your topic says "citizneship-grant"?

egyo

Apr 24, 2012
Because my specific inquiry was about "citizenship grant" rather than PR or anything else :)