+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can we write behind the photo with a pen describing details

Kev85

Star Member
Jan 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Was wondering what the best way to send in the photo required for proof of relationship.
Ive got around 20 photos.
Can I write behind the photo with a pen describing details of the circumstances , date , location etc
If not what else do you suggest.

Netkid

Star Member
Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2014
AOR Received.
21-03-2014; 25-03-2014
File Transfer...
03-04-2014
Med's Request
27-04-2014
Med's Done....
12-02-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
09-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR Arrived 22-05-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014
I didn't use a ballpoint, but yes, I did just that. The date, who was in the photo and if required, some context.

Graihn

Jul 15, 2013
Kitchener-Waterloo
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 22 2014
File Transfer...
Feb 22 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 1 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 12 2014
Kev85 said:
Hi,

Was wondering what the best way to send in the photo required for proof of relationship.
Can I write behind the photo with a pen describing details of the circumstances , date , location etc
If you have these photos on your computer, lay them out in a Word document, and write captions on the side or above the pics. You need to add who took the photo, who are in the photo, the caption, and what date. I used timetophoto to add the timestamp to all photos also. You can print them out with a laser printer on regular paper.

Or, if you prefer to send the actual photos which you probably won't get back, just write everything on the back.

taffy7

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2014/June 10th 2014 application complete
Doc's Request.
09 June 2014 same doc's requested again 6th Oct 2014. docs not needed again mistake by cic
AOR Received.
sponsorship approval 05 Aug 2014
File Transfer...
05 Aug 2014
Med's Request
28 July 2015
Med's Done....
30th Dec 2013
Passport Req..
in process 18th July 2015/ DM 5/12/2015
LANDED..........
28/12/2015
i used a label machine they are pretty cheap , it was just so the vo could understand the writing. Pen will be fine too.

M

mikeymyke

I just wrote on the back of the pics with a pen. Date, who the people are in the photos, and where we are. I don't write the names on all the photos because it gets redundant.

If I may suggest, I hope you're not just sending only 20 photos as your entire relationship photo evidence, seeing as you're applying from New Delhi VO, you should probably gather more

nezya

May 16, 2010
Kev85 said:
Hi,

yes you can that what i did and i am landed already.

cherryblossoms

Feb 26, 2014
I stick 2 pictures in 1 bond paper and use a pen to write the names, dates, occasions etc. under each pictures.., they sent it back after. I only sent about 6pictures..

Kev85

Star Member
Jan 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mikeymyke said:
I just wrote on the back of the pics with a pen. Date, who the people are in the photos, and where we are. I don't write the names on all the photos because it gets redundant.

If I may suggest, I hope you're not just sending only 20 photos as your entire relationship photo evidence, seeing as you're applying from New Delhi VO, you should probably gather more
Hey mikeymyke ,

How many do you think i should send. I have many pictures, Do you think the more the better. Any other suggestion for applicants from Delhi VO? Thanks

Thank you all for you replies.
I think I will send in a few important one like the civil marriage photo in original (will make copies) and write behind it in BLOCK CAPITALS letter with a waterproof sharpie.
And print out a few as it would add a lot of weight to the package if I send all 4x6 original photographs.

M

mikeymyke

Kev85 said:
Hey mikeymyke ,

How many do you think i should send. I have many pictures, Do you think the more the better. Any other suggestion for applicants from Delhi VO? Thanks

Thank you all for you replies.
I think I will send in a few important one like the civil marriage photo in original (will make copies) and write behind it in BLOCK CAPITALS letter with a waterproof sharpie.
And print out a few as it would add a lot of weight to the package if I send all 4x6 original photographs.
Yes of course, you need to send important pics like the civil marriage, reception (if you had one), etc. But some pics you should include are those of you and your spouse going out together, your parents with her parents, you with her parents, her with your parents, etc.