+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can visa get rejected after PPR?

dream98765

Sep 11, 2022
Hi everyone,

Can visa get rejected after PPR? Here is my status. Still some of steps are under process. But the final decision was approved. Is there any chance to get my visa get rejected. I was very happy and suddenly this thought popped up in my mind. My agent said that there will be some chance. But my agent is a liar. I realized after very far I started the process and paid the fees. My agent is very onto money. Always try to get money from me. Can this forum help to clear my doubt?

Review of eligibility
•We are reviewing whether you meet the
eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results
• September 5, 2022 You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents
•We do not need additional documents.

Interview
•You do not need an interview. We will send you
a message if this changes.

Biometrics
•We do not need your fingerprints. We will send
you a message if this changes.

Background check
• We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final Decision
• Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for detallS.

happyhumanbean

Jul 24, 2022
Hi everyone,

Can visa get rejected after PPR? Here is my status. Still some of steps are under process. But the final decision was approved. Is there any chance to get my visa get rejected. I was very happy and suddenly this thought popped up in my mind. My agent said that there will be some chance. But my agent is a liar. I realized after very far I started the process and paid the fees. My agent is very onto money. Always try to get money from me. Can this forum help to clear my doubt?

Review of eligibility
•We are reviewing whether you meet the
eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results
• September 5, 2022 You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents
•We do not need additional documents.

Interview
•You do not need an interview. We will send you
a message if this changes.

Biometrics
•We do not need your fingerprints. We will send
you a message if this changes.

Background check
• We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final Decision
• Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for detallS.
It's highly unlikely. Although the website looks as if some steps were skipped, that's usually not the case. They don't always update the website. You can order GCMS notes to calm your nerves down. They will include all the steps that have been completed.

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
I have seen a case who got PPR but the medical wasn't updated. Don't need to worry, send your passport for stamping.

dream98765

Sep 11, 2022
Have you sent off your passport as per the request and read the email for instructions?
Yes, I have sent the passport for stamping according to the instruction given by VFS Canada and the correspondence letter from IRCC online portal.

dream98765

Sep 11, 2022
It's highly unlikely. Although the website looks as if some steps were skipped, that's usually not the case. They don't always update the website. You can order GCMS notes to calm your nerves down. They will include all the steps that have been completed.
To get the GCMS notes, it will take like around 40 days right?

wakongah

Star Member
Apr 11, 2022
Technically your study permit will be issued at the airport when you arrive in Canada so the strictest nitpicky answer to your question of whether you can still be refused is actually yes.

But that’ll only happen for something big though like if they find out you misrepresented something in your application or are otherwise discovered to be inadmissible. At this point, you’re as good as approved.