+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can spouse details be added later in FSW-EE Profile?

sanmacviv

Jun 14, 2016
Hi,
Once i create Express Entry profile as single main applicant and click submit later will it be possible to add or modify as "SPOUSE ACCOMPANYING"? After my Express Entry profile is uploaded and active in CIC system until when i can update it with spouse details?

Initially i would be trying to get PR through CRS Score (assuming no valid job offer at this stage). Later based upon round of invitations say after 3months period of profile being online if my spouse decides to come along if Invited can she then take IELTS test and do ECA evalution? and can i update my profile with her details?

Suppose i apply as single applicant and i get a valid job offer approved by LMIA, then CIC will process my documents. At the moment/stage can i modify my profile to add SPOUSE ACCOMPANYING. In this way we are both sure that there will be a job in hand once both land up there..

Suppose there is no job offer but still got Invited i wanted to go alone , find a proper decently paid job, having some savings and later spouse and could join .

Kindly guide us as we are confused when to add spouse details.. Surely as of this moment i will be applying as SINGLE applicant itself

Thanks for guiding
sanmacviv

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
sanmacviv said:
Hi,
Once i create Express Entry profile as single main applicant and click submit later will it be possible to add or modify as "SPOUSE ACCOMPANYING"? After my Express Entry profile is uploaded and active in CIC system until when i can update it with spouse details?

Initially i would be trying to get PR through CRS Score (assuming no valid job offer at this stage). Later based upon round of invitations say after 3months period of profile being online if my spouse decides to come along if Invited can she then take IELTS test and do ECA evalution? and can i update my profile with her details?

Suppose i apply as single applicant and i get a valid job offer approved by LMIA, then CIC will process my documents. At the moment/stage can i modify my profile to add SPOUSE ACCOMPANYING. In this way we are both sure that there will be a job in hand once both land up there..

Suppose there is no job offer but still got Invited i wanted to go alone , find a proper decently paid job, having some savings and later spouse and could join .

Kindly guide us as we are confused when to add spouse details.. Surely as of this moment i will be applying as SINGLE applicant itself

Thanks for guiding
sanmacviv
Yes. you may add her later

Reactions: Adanac11

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Do you mean that you will state "Single" under marital status even though you are legally married? When asked to provide marriage documents later, the date will be obvious.

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
sanmacviv said:
Hi,

Thanks for guiding
sanmacviv
If you're married, you're not suppose to enter wrong data while filling CIC applicaiton.

bonhomme

Dec 22, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Pls, if you are married at the time of submitting your EOI, you should indicate your correct marital status (Married) even if your spouse has not decided to accompany you.

sanmacviv

Jun 14, 2016
You are reading my situation wrongly.. I will obviously mention as Married but Spouse Not Accompanying right now option.... When creating EE Profile if my CRS Score would be enough for ITA then if in case i dont have valid job offer i could still go alone, search a decent paying job, settle down and later spouse can come over..This is exactly what people do while they come for job search in Gulf Countries (but PR not possible here in Gulf unlike Canada)

Suppose i create EE profile today and after 4months time either by PNP or due to CRS Score i get Invitation to Apply do you suggest my spouse should immediately take IELTS and get added into my EE Profile. Can such modification in profile take place after ITA is received?

If suppose 1yr passed creating EE profile but never received ITA then adding spouse to my application is a waste in terms of money spent for her IELTS, WES ECA etc, isnt it.. Hence this thought i had

RGds

shagoonsarita

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
1241, 1123, 2151
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 11, 2016
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
Apr 11, 2017
IELTS Request
L-8.5, R-8.0, W-7.5, S-9.0
Med's Done....
Mar 28, 2017
Can someone pls help me...i have a small doubt

I had appeared for IELTS but my score wasnt good enough (I am not crossing a score of 391)
I plan to submit EE profile and then take IELTS again with my spouse to improve scores....will it be possible to upload spouse& my scores again later ?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
shagoonsarita said:
Can someone pls help me...i have a small doubt

I had appeared for IELTS but my score wasnt good enough (I am not crossing a score of 391)
I plan to submit EE profile and then take IELTS again with my spouse to improve scores....will it be possible to upload spouse& my scores again later ?
Yes, it is possible to update the IELTS scores for both of you.