+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can Provident Fund Statement be used for Proof of Funds

May 20, 2017
Hi,

I am in the process of submitting the documents and wanted to know if provident fund qualifies for proof of funds.

In such a case what documents are required?

Few people have told me that getting the documents certified from the PF office in New Delhi is almost impossible. Any feedback.

Thanks in advance!!

sriguru12

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
Hi

Did you get any information on this? Please share if you got any details as I am also planning to show PF as POF

Thanks

RookieMistake

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-05-2017
Doc's Request.
RPRF
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
03-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-06-2017
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
25-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2017
LANDED..........
03-10-2017
May 20, 2017
Hi

Did you get any information on this? Please share if you got any details as I am also planning to show PF as POF

Thanks
I think it is best to withdraw the PF amount.. do not know if the PF office will give the statement. I too was looking at the option of the statement and certificate but following up with the PF office for withdrawal of funds was easier and faster.

Hope this helps!!

Reactions: sriguru12

sriguru12

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
I think it is best to withdraw the PF amount.. do not know if the PF office will give the statement. I too was looking at the option of the statement and certificate but following up with the PF office for withdrawal of funds was easier and faster.

Hope this helps!!
But I think amount can be withdrawn only when one quits the job.
Moreover, the PF Statement can be downloaded from epfindia passbook site. In addition to that one can provide the UAN card which includes all the PF number. I saw a post that someone did like that. But I a curious to know and get confirmation from someone who took this route and did not have any issue.

Anyways Thanks for your reply

Reactions: Vaibhav0333

Vaibhav0333

Jan 7, 2018
But I think amount can be withdrawn only when one quits the job.
Moreover, the PF Statement can be downloaded from epfindia passbook site. In addition to that one can provide the UAN card which includes all the PF number. I saw a post that someone did like that. But I a curious to know and get confirmation from someone who took this route and did not have any issue.

Anyways Thanks for your reply
Any comments on this? I also have PDF statements downloaded from internet. Would that work? I haven't attested them from anyone. I also have uan card. That would be sufficient? Please respond..