+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can pr holder start IT business

rajspeeder

Dec 13, 2011
Hi All,

I am having 13 years experience in IT Field (QA). I will be landing to canada soon. I know, when will i get a job in canada. Is the qa job market good in canada.

Also, Can pr holder start IT business and outsource the work to the home country. Is there a permit/license required.

Any advise.

Thanks

gablushablu

Oct 23, 2013
Not sure about the permit/license, but as a PR you can start any business a Citizen can start of course as long as it is legal.

syrust

Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
no
rajspeeder said:
Hi All,

I am having 13 years experience in IT Field (QA). I will be landing to canada soon. I know, when will i get a job in canada. Is the qa job market good in canada.

Also, Can pr holder start IT business and outsource the work to the home country. Is there a permit/license required.

Any advise.

Thanks

Hi

I was in QA for sometime, I did some projects. as a QA you can get a job in Canada on a good salary range and also you can work with companies on contract (Self employed and bill them for hours) by opening your own incorporation.

Starting and outsourcing business will be tough because every company knows how to do that and india has cheapest QA resources with freshers. so don't worry about that.

Come to Canada work in your own field if you have 13 years experience you will sure find a job in QA starting somewhere at around $40-$80 an hour depends on your hard work, experience, knowledge and luck.

Good luck.

Syrus

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
rajspeeder said:
Hi All,

Any advise.

Thanks
if you are PR holder, do what ever man, laws and licenses differ in each province

Reactions: akshaybagga9