Dec 25, 2011
surrey bc
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys,
i am international student who recently got a off campus work permit.I know that i can work part time with my full time studies....but one thing i wanted to know is whether i can work full time during my summer semester while being a part time student or full time student...
I also want to know that should i apply for renevation of my work permit along with the renewation of my student visa...wat are the conditions for renewing the off campus work permit

please help
thanks
sidhu

vini8992

Oct 29, 2011
jalandhar
Visa Office......
cpc-ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
as a inernational student u cant study part time at all......u mus hav 16 hours classes every week as a full time student ..........

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you can work full time in summers if you are not studying full time. you can also work full time in spring, winter and autumn breaks! good luck!

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zooniesidhu1509 said:
Hey Guys,
i am international student who recently got a off campus work permit.I know that i can work part time with my full time studies....but one thing i wanted to know is whether i can work full time during my summer semester while being a part time student or full time student...
I also want to know that should i apply for renevation of my work permit along with the renewation of my student visa...wat are the conditions for renewing the off campus work permit

please help
thanks
sidhu
Hi,

Not eligible to work full time if registered for any summer course.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vini8992 said:
as a inernational student u cant study part time at all......u mus hav 16 hours classes every week as a full time student ..........
Hi,

You can be a registered part time student in your LAST semester if you need a few courses to graduate.

Dec 25, 2011
surrey bc
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@enfield..... so ill have to take summer semester off to work full-time...ohk i got the game now....

KTEJA

Dec 7, 2013
I have a similar question. In my last semester I will have only 2 courses remaining, so I will be part time student. So, can I work full time in that semester.