+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I Travel to Saudi Arabia on Refugee Travels Document

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I have contacted the embassy of the state of Qatar via email and they responded that travel documents are not accepted. How did your friends travel there??!!!

Embassy letter.
Good Day;

Please note that travel documents are not accepted in Doha, you need to have Original Passport.

Best,

Qatar Embassy – Ottawa
Unfortunately an RTD only allows you to travel to certain countries. If meeting with family you may need to meet in another country.

imhasheikh

Nov 27, 2022
I have contacted the embassy of the state of Qatar via email and they responded that travel documents are not accepted. How did your friends travel there??!!!

Embassy letter.
Good Day;

Please note that travel documents are not accepted in Doha, you need to have Original Passport.

Best,

Qatar Embassy – Ottawa
Hi
i also called & checked they only allow original Passport

So Qatar option is OFF , any chance of other country which is near Pakistan or india ?

Reactions: canuck78

Shiny12

Star Member
Apr 19, 2023
Hi
i also called & checked they only allow original Passport

So Qatar option is OFF , any chance of other country which is near Pakistan or india ?
Then how other member said that his friend traveled to Qatar and UAE with RTD..?
Something strange.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Then how other member said that his friend traveled to Qatar and UAE with RTD..?
Something strange.
I think this is bad / wrong information.

Reactions: imhasheikh

gisselletdean

Mar 6, 2023
Your first step should be to check the visa requirements for the specific country you plan to visit. You can usually find this information on the official website of the embassy or consulate of that country in Canada.

Mancini

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
Hello guys..

Do you know whether RTD (without PR) can be accepted in Egypt or Jordan?

What I know is that Jordan accepts RTD for refugees in Germany, Denmark etc., but I don't know if they also accept RTD for refugees in Canada.

Mancini

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
Yesterday I put a post in this form, it was the first one for me, but unfortunately it was not approved and I didn't receive any reason why it was not approved. The post was about the standing committee's 40 recommendations some of which are related to refugees.

Anyone has any idea please?

Laila mohsin

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
i don't know how you guys are giving these information as per my knowledge these gulf countries dont accept UNITED NATION and for that reason RTD didn't accept their.

Reactions: Mancini

Umar bhalli

Apr 7, 2024
I already call but the embassy say if you travel agent Give you the documents like Embassy is Not be responsible for any Thing happening in Saudi arabia then you get it

Bhtsan

Mar 17, 2024
I already call but the embassy say if you travel agent Give you the documents like Embassy is Not be responsible for any Thing happening in Saudi arabia then you get it
If you are traveling with RTD than there is no any agent or online can help you to apply for visa. You must visit the embassy and apply by yourself. If you get visa on RTD than now you are eligible to travel and now entry to Saudi will totally depend upon the officer who will meet you at the immigration. Sometimes if you found a helpful airline staff than they can guide you through also. Good luck