Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
Cairo
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23/1/2019
you can change anything post ITA.
Thanks for your quick reply

Will they not consider this as lying as i changed the name of the place I worked at?

You see I will not be moving it to personal history but actually leaving it in work hist and changing the name of the place I have claimed CRS points for

loonymango

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
Cairo
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23/1/2019
you can change anything post ITA.
I also had a part time job for 3 years overlapping my full time 6 year job
People here advised my to move the partime job to personal history
As we don’t get scores for overlapping work experience

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Thanks for your quick reply

Will they not consider this as lying as i changed the name of the place I worked at?

You see I will not be moving it to personal history but actually leaving it in work hist and changing the name of the place I have claimed CRS points for
as long as you have proper documentation and can prove employment you can change it. its not considered lying.

Reactions: loonymango

loonymango

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
Cairo
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23/1/2019
as long as you have proper documentation and can prove employment you can change it. its not considered lying.
Should I attach a LOE for why I changed the name of the place I worked at ( just to be on the safe side)

ishakmohd

Jul 15, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Hi friends,

I had applied in mid 2014 before express entry started. But got a 5 year ban due to misrepresentation of one work experience for which I claimed points for and it was my primary NOC.

I am planning to apply through express entry in 2020.

So my questions

-Can I completely remove this misrepresented work experience in the EE profile and put another fresh work experience (different NOC) to claim points for?

- Also what can I do with all those work experiences for which I don't want to claim points for? Should I mention them in the EE profile or can I skip them?

-In case if I receive an ITA, Should I mention both the point claiming work experience and the non point claiming work experience while applying under FSW or PNP?

Thanks

ajauncey

Sep 20, 2018
Hi there,

Would greatly appreciate some help on a similar topic.

I did not realise when submitting profile that the jobs you list in 'work history' are supposed to be only the ones you think you will gain points for, the rest to go into personal history following an ITA. SO...I listed every job I have had in the last 10 years in my profile, therefore need reference letters/proof for all of these jobs. (I work in hospitality so it's a lot of employers.)

I am struggling to get one last reference letter. I don't have payslips/P60's - the information I have provided on the profile was done on memory.

My questions: Is there any way of knowing whether this job gave me any points? (It was 'unskilled' re: casual server role for four months 9 years ago.)

and

Could I delete the job off my profile post ITA, put it into my personal history instead and explain the reason for doing all this in my LOE?

Thank you all

AmitN84

Mar 16, 2018
Hi friends,

I had applied in mid 2014 before express entry started. But got a 5 year ban due to misrepresentation of one work experience for which I claimed points for and it was my primary NOC.

I am planning to apply through express entry in 2020.

So my questions

-Can I completely remove this misrepresented work experience in the EE profile and put another fresh work experience (different NOC) to claim points for?

- Also what can I do with all those work experiences for which I don't want to claim points for? Should I mention them in the EE profile or can I skip them?

-In case if I receive an ITA, Should I mention both the point claiming work experience and the non point claiming work experience while applying under FSW or PNP?

Thanks
Hi

I also have a similar question. Before ITA I had 2 employment as my primary NOC. After ITA I moved one of my employment to personal history section as I could not get the letter and left the other employment as is. This resulted in my points decreasing but still above the cut off.

Will I also get a ban like you did? How did you misinterpret your primary NOC?

LuckyS

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Hi

I also have a similar question. Before ITA I had 2 employment as my primary NOC. After ITA I moved one of my employment to personal history section as I could not get the letter and left the other employment as is. This resulted in my points decreasing but still above the cut off.

Will I also get a ban like you did? How did you misinterpret your primary NOC?

Hey any updat eon this. I am also in same situation. My employer is not providing me Ref letter and i am not claiming any points for that. Can i just remove it from Work history? what you did and whats the result.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hey any updat eon this. I am also in same situation. My employer is not providing me Ref letter and i am not claiming any points for that. Can i just remove it from Work history? what you did and whats the result.
Yes you can. Hundreds of people.includ8ng me have done this as you can read from the replies

Missi268

Jan 2, 2020
Thank you hope2018. Really appreciate your response. :)

Just for peace of mind, I request other seniors to comment on this as well.
Hi

Can you tell me if that worked for you and if so can you share your LOE as I am finding it difficult to get a reference letter from my ex employer of 1 year stint and it does not effect my CSR score. However I had mentioned it in my express entry profile pre ITA.