+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I apply second time for refugee status?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
jomz said:
The refugees coming to Canada don't "live" in safe countries, they are in refugee camps run by the UN. They have waited 2-3 or more years to be sponsored out of there. There is absolutely no comparison to someone living in a safe country where only their sexual orientation rights are not being recognized.
Well said.

SergiiK

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
jomz said:
The refugees coming to Canada don't "live" in safe countries, they are in refugee camps run by the UN. They have waited 2-3 or more years to be sponsored out of there. There is absolutely no comparison to someone living in a safe country where only their sexual orientation rights are not being recognized.

There are places in the U.S. That being gay can get you killed, you don't really see them flee as refugees to other countries do you? And I am sure if you looked at canada you would find that there are a number of hate crime attack on the gay community.
Actually he mentioned that he is from Ukraine where there is an "unofficial" war which took more than 10000 lives and more than 1 million people had to relocate and trust me, the majority of them live in the conditions not much better than in UN camps.

Dhudson

Star Member
May 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
00-00-2011
Med's Request
00-00-2015
Passport Req..
00-00-2015
LANDED..........
25-08-2015
SergiiK said:
Actually he mentioned that he is from Ukraine where there is an "unofficial" war which took more than 10000 lives and more than 1 million people had to relocate and trust me, the majority of them live in the conditions not much better than in UN camps.
I absolutely disagree with you about Ukraine, there is no war, there is criminal and very deep corruption in all levels of Government of this country and unfortunately - yes , lots of people died and lots of people must leaved their homes but most of then live in free , lots lives in Poland, Latvia, Germany or Russia.

My opinion based only by facts which I have from lots of people from Ukraine who lives there and in here in Canada.

Anyways this is off-topic....

Regards,
DHudson.

SergiiK

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Dhudson said:
I absolutely disagree with you about Ukraine, there is no war, there is criminal and very deep corruption in all levels of Government of this country and unfortunately - yes , lots of people died and lots of people must leaved their homes but most of then live in free , lots lives in Poland, Latvia, Germany or Russia.

My opinion based only by facts which I have from lots of people from Ukraine who lives there and in here in Canada.

Anyways this is off-topic....

Regards,
DHudson.
Sorry but your post shows that you do not know anything about Ukraine and Russian's "unofficial" invasion in the Eastern part of Ukraine.

But you are right this is off-topic.

I would advise OP to find a good lawyer which would be his only option as the government's double standards and political games have their own aim at the moment.

Dhudson

Star Member
May 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
00-00-2011
Med's Request
00-00-2015
Passport Req..
00-00-2015
LANDED..........
25-08-2015
SergiiK said:
Sorry but your post shows that you do not know anything about Ukraine and Russian's "unofficial" invasion in the Eastern part of Ukraine.

But you are right this is off-topic.

I would advise OP to find a good lawyer which would be his only option as the government's double standards and political games have their own aim at the moment.
Agree that he will need find a good lawyer anyways.