+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can I apply for edmonton health card then leave and use it later ?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cooldoc80 said:
Thanks Leon , do you know which bank do this ...

and in case i wasnt successful and get it right away would a friend address be ok

thanks
Yes, a friends address is fine. I suppose you are using the same friends address for your PR card.

vehla_ji

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Calgary AB Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
20 march 15
cooldoc80 said:
Dear Leo

Just another question please , if alberta health says i could apply for health card , would it be ok open a bank account right away and get a statment from the bank with my name on it ??

For sure I will not have a formal address on 1st landing , so could i put an address of a friends of Mine for the bank statment ??

also would i have to wait until end of month to get statment or i could get it right away?

thanks buddy and plus a million for you
other options:-
#1 when you open an account banker gave you opening account details + VOID CHEQUE you can use that void cheque to show your address.

#2 buy a cell phone and provide those details.

#3 whereever you will be staying eg. Room rental or with friends or house rental, get a letter from landlord stating you name and address on it, you can use that one too.

cooldoc80

Nov 1, 2010
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
No PPR yet , just Passport Biopage request
LANDED..........
I'm Dreaming of July/2015
Leon said:
Yes, a friends address is fine. I suppose you are using the same friends address for your PR card.
Yes Leon , Exactly . Do i have to wait till end of the month to get a hard copy of the bank statment or a print out is fine ?

thanks budyy