+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can apply again after one time refuse

santi_marlon

Sep 19, 2019
Hello
in Express Entry
if applicant gets ITA but later base on lack of documents or any reasons that case refuse

1. is it possible later again apply for express entry ?
  2. in case of refusing, still can apply for provinces(PNP ) ?

thanks and regards

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
If you will need to decline the ITA and you will automatically be placed back in the pool. This is not a refusal. Depending on your score, you will receive ITA in subsequent draws. It’s better than accepting knowing you don’t have all the docs require.
Even if refused, you can still apply for PNP (which is under EE)

Reactions: santi_marlon

santi_marlon

Sep 19, 2019
If you will need to decline the ITA and you will automatically be placed back in the pool. This is not a refusal. Depending on your score, you will receive ITA in subsequent draws. It’s better than accepting knowing you don’t have all the docs require.
Even if refused, you can still apply for PNP (which is under EE)
Hello and thanks for your response
just what you meant by
It’s better than accepting knowing you don’t have all the docs require
and you said it's possible if officer does not accpet docs and applicant loose points
again apply for Express Entry ??

thanks

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Hello and thanks for your response
just what you meant by

and you said it's possible if officer does not accpet docs and applicant loose points
again apply for Express Entry ??

thanks
I meant to say declining ITA is better than accepting when you know fully well you don’t have all the required docs.

You can apply again when you meet the points

santi_marlon

Sep 19, 2019
I meant to say declining ITA is better than accepting when you know fully well you don’t have all the required docs.

You can apply again when you meet the points
Thanks @mandiebraxton
i get your point
my big doubt or even better to say big problem
which unfortunately sometimes i have faced with Misbehavior here :oops:
it's is it possible officer will not accept applicant documents related to work exp
if YES-------> can with talking solve that ? are they enough logical or no when he says "NO" not possible to change his idea

thanks and regards

santi_marlon

Sep 19, 2019
What exactly are you referring to? Can you be a bit clearer? What misbehaviour?
Yes thanks really thanks
suppose , ME , i have 3 years work exp , 4 months i was abroad(educational purpose) but employer ready to gives me confirmation letter and all documents which verify and confirm my contract did not end that time and i was cooperating with that company during that 4 months(remotely possible in computer field)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
beside this i work before or now with other companies as my work experience

suppose with any reason(maybe not comes into my mind now) any reason
officer will not accept 3 years (maximum i claim is 40 months maximum , still if 4 months deduct i get 3 years points)
but suppose for any reasons any ......... officer not accept all of them
so i loose 3 years points (obviously you know 1&2 year(s) has equal points but 3 has more maybe 25 point more)

just i am fearing from now
i'm sure he will accept i am sure
but 1% if he doesnt accept i loose my case and it will be refused:(:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
Yes thanks really thanks
suppose , ME , i have 3 years work exp , 4 months i was abroad(educational purpose) but employer ready to gives me confirmation letter and all documents which verify and confirm my contract did not end that time and i was cooperating with that company during that 4 months(remotely possible in computer field)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
beside this i work before or now with other companies as my work experience

suppose with any reason(maybe not comes into my mind now) any reason
officer will not accept 3 years (maximum i claim is 40 months maximum , still if 4 months deduct i get 3 years points)
but suppose for any reasons any ......... officer not accept all of them
so i loose 3 years points (obviously you know 1&2 year(s) has equal points but 3 has more maybe 25 point more)

just i am fearing from now
i'm sure he will accept i am sure
but 1% if he doesnt accept i loose my case and it will be refused:(:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

If your work experience is legitimate then I don't see any reason for the VO to have any objection.

santi_marlon

Sep 19, 2019
If your work experience is legitimate then I don't see any reason for the VO to have any objection.
Hello and thanks @manidhatt
i was 4 months abroad
i fear officer does not accept this
However employer confirms that 4 months i had had remotely working (it's possible in Networking)
but this is from my side
i am not sure officer can accept or be logical for him

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
i was 4 months abroad
However employer confirms that 4 months i had had remotely working (it's possible in Networking)
but this is from my side
If your employer can confirm that in the reference letter, than you really have nothing to worry about. I really don’t know what you are worried about.

santi_marlon

Sep 19, 2019
If your employer can confirm that in the reference letter, than you really have nothing to worry about. I really don’t know what you are worried about.
if all has perception of you , not me , no one even has a bit stress:oops:
worry about that officer say "NO i am not accept "
hopely he won't do

thanks thanks

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
i was 4 months abroad
but this is from my side

Did you get paid for those 4 months? If yes, VO will have no objection. Trust me, we can understand your dilemma. We have all been through this stress.