+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cambrian college attestation letter

kac_hy

Jan 29, 2024
Please has anyone received their attestation letter from Cambrian college for may 2024 intake?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Please has anyone received their attestation letter from Cambrian college for may 2024 intake?
Include when you applied for attestation letter and program since Ontario is prioritizing quotas for specific programs. Should be deferring since study permit process is around 11 weeks.

kac_hy

Jan 29, 2024
Include when you applied for attestation letter and program since Ontario is prioritizing quotas for specific programs. Should be deferring since study permit process is around 11 weeks.
I applied for it on Wednesday 3rd of April. My course is Business analytics post graduate program at Cambrian College

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yew I did. And I filled the form on the 3rd for may Intake. I also heard they were going to prioritize may intakes 1st.
But even if province prioritizes May intakes (do you have source), processing for a study permit is still 11-12 weeks. So why not defer?

kac_hy

Jan 29, 2024
I
But even if province prioritizes May intakes (do you have source), processing for a study permit is still 11-12 weeks. So why not defer?
I still have time to defer. I plan to apply for may, even if my visa delays I will then defer. I don't need to start deferring early when I still have the option even up till the resumption date.

Avy1199

Apr 28, 2024
Hi.. I’ve paid my fees and not received any information about attestation letter , college sends it itself or you have to fill any registration form ? It’s been 2 weeks I have paid my fees .

Avy1199

Apr 28, 2024
I was asked to defer to September because of the timing. Still hvnt gotten attestation for September. How is it going with urs?
Hi.. I’ve paid my fees and not received any information about attestation letter , college sends it itself or you have to fill any registration form ? It’s been 2 weeks I have paid my fees

Avy1199

Apr 28, 2024
It is on the Cambrian site on what to do.
I have checked the college website , there isn’t any information available about the attestation letter procedure, student apply it on their own or college will apply the pal on student’s behalf ?