+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Calgary test to oath timeline.

St.marks

Apr 7, 2014
Anyone from Calgary who took the test in September 2014 and got the oath date.
Please share your timeline.

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
Hello,

Please visit the following thread . It will give you some idea about the trend .

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/normal-processing-times-from-calgary-office-t181601.0.html

BTW , could you please share your pre-test timelines .

Thanks

CanuckForEver

Feb 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Up until the first week of August the invite letter to take oath has been mailed out almost immediately following the test, at CIC Calgary. Something changed after the first week of August, now the test takers from second week of August onward have not yet heard back about any progress. CIC helpline is turning down calls, so we're hitting a wall here with no one to respond! not that it was helpful when we were able to talk to an agent! This is really really weird, annoying and baffling as to why put stop to the flow of the process of sending invites past first week of August. I gave my test on 12/Aug and haven't heard back yet.

irajmirza

Star Member
Aug 26, 2009
I agree,

My experience with call center confirms that, 6 months ago they gave me the date for test and after test they didn't even look at my file! Hopefully things get up to speed again.

Cheers

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
CanuckForEver said:
Up until the first week of August the invite letter to take oath has been mailed out almost immediately following the test, at CIC Calgary. Something changed after the first week of August, now the test takers from second week of August onward have not yet heard back about any progress. CIC helpline is turning down calls, so we're hitting a wall here with no one to respond! not that it was helpful when we were able to talk to an agent! This is really really weird, annoying and baffling as to why put stop to the flow of the process of sending invites past first week of August. I gave my test on 12/Aug and haven't heard back yet.
Hmmmm ! well although I am pretty far from oath , keeping in my mind Calgary office 's current pace :) however , the mentioning of the August first week date by you , just made me think that it might have to do something with the new decision making model . As Calgary is already under-resourced , I was wondering that it might be the reason that the already over-burdened COs have been assigned job of Cjs as well alongwith their routine tasks . As the change is in transitional stages , it might be chaotic initially . Having said that , hopefully it will improve in a while ,when the transition is complete or more resources are assigned to Calgary office .

Just my 2 cents!

world

Star Member
Feb 26, 2011
hi,

Would like to know if anyone who gave the exam on or after August 14 2014 received the oath letter ?

Does anyone have any idea about approximately when they will send the oath letters for August /2014.

Thanks.

salem2003

Oct 10, 2014
i passed test in jun 24 and my wife in the same file failed. She did second exam in Sep 24- waiting for oath.