+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Calgary test to oath timeline.

Dolly Parmar

Oct 12, 2014
St.marks said:
Same as yours.Oath in dec.
Good luck... :)
I just called them. The representative told me that my file has still not been approved by the citizenship judge :( I have no idea what to do. People who wrote tests on October 15 are starting to get their oaths

St.marks

Apr 7, 2014
Dolly Parmar said:
I just called them. The representative told me that my file has still not been approved by the citizenship judge :( I have no idea what to do. People who wrote tests on October 15 are starting to get their oaths
There are certain things which will never be in our control.Have faith in yourself and trust in God.
I am sure to hear positive from you soon.

adam2681976

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
Dolly Parmar said:
I really hope so thank you
do u have any idea why it wasn't approved, ?

the agent on the exam day at CIC calgaty office wrote notes about my old address, and i'm afraid that the judge doesnt accept mine :(
thanks

St.marks

Apr 7, 2014
Dolly Parmar said:
Hi there
Any news on Oath.

Dolly Parmar

Oct 12, 2014
St.marks said:
Hi there
Any news on Oath.
Hey no oath date scheduled yet. I just called them and the representative I spoke to said that she is not sure why the previous representative had said that because my file was approved September 29 which is just dumb. But she said all my background checks have expired so they are just going through all the background checks.

St.marks

Apr 7, 2014
Dolly Parmar said:
Hey no oath date scheduled yet. I just called them and the representative I spoke to said that she is not sure why the previous representative had said that because my file was approved September 29 which is just dumb. But she said all my background checks have expired so they are just going through all the background checks.
This is posive feedback.
Well it seems everything is being done in your favor.Just a bit time consuming .