madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mroliveland said:
Does anyone know how long does it take the embassy in Cairo to issue the visa and stamp it on the passport? Thanks a lot.
almost one month

nohaph

May 24, 2012
mr.x said:
forevery one don't make your trip go throuhg london airport ever
welcome to Canada............ can u give details on where u landed and what did u so far when u landed ...............?
specially the accommodation, papers etc..............

Mohaab

Apr 14, 2012
hey everyone, i wanna know what happen when they recieve the application at CPC Mississauga, do they check if all papers and documents are completed and everything is good or not, if not they send it back and if its good, then we wait the processing time until they decide OR they just keep the application until they start processing it and then they c if theres something missing ??

mr.x

Star Member
Dec 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTT/Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2011
File Transfer...
14-12-2011
Interview........
14-03-2012
Passport Req..
14-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-24-2012
LANDED..........
05-30-2012
shamsuannahr said:
What happened??
i missed my other plane to canada cus its so busy now in london so the landed time there always is not the same as what it sayes

mr.x

Star Member
Dec 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTT/Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2011
File Transfer...
14-12-2011
Interview........
14-03-2012
Passport Req..
14-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-24-2012
LANDED..........
05-30-2012
nohaph said:
welcome to Canada............ can u give details on where u landed and what did u so far when u landed ...............?
specially the accommodation, papers etc..............
i landed in EDMONTON and when you are at the airportt you have to see the immgration officer and they will give you paper untill you get your PR card its so important . then you have to go make your SIN then they will give you number with it you can start bank account also u can get a job with it and also you have to look for the health care too .
and i will be here if there is any question ,,,, also ask about the closest mosq cus around it you can find store it have HALA beef

Ontarioer

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO->CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 27, 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 30, 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 09, 2012 (CAIRO) Feb 20 2012 (CPP-O)
Interview........
June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 10, 2012
Mohaab said:
hey everyone, i wanna know what happen when they recieve the application at CPC Mississauga, do they check if all papers and documents are completed and everything is good or not, if not they send it back and if its good, then we wait the processing time until they decide OR they just keep the application until they start processing it and then they c if theres something missing ??
When mississauga receives the application they do not open it
When they start processing the SPONSORSHIP application (2-3) month after they receive it), they open the whole file. They then check both the sponsorship application and the PR application of the sponsored person.
If all documents are complete, they process the sponsorship application, and then send the file to the visa office that will process the PR application.
The officer that is processing the PR application can then ask for more documents.
I wish that answers your question :)

mamado

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
cairo , egypt
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
اتمني الخير و التوفيق للجميع و ان نوفق في ان يجمع شملنا بنصفنا الاخر في اقرب وقت ممكن , يارب !!
i wish the best for everybody and soon we all will be together with our life partners !!

mroliveland

Star Member
Mar 7, 2012
My visa office is Cairo. My file is trasnferred to Ottawa Pilot (CPP-O). CPP-O processed my file within a short time and send the approval to the embassy in Cairo who emailed me asking for my wife passport. My wife is Palestinian from Gaza and Cairo office is responsible for residents of Gaza. I think they separate residents of Egypt from those of Gaza and this might explain the fast processing of my case.

After the transfer of the file from CPC-M to CPP-O and got the file number, I sent additional evidences. Few days after receiving the supplementary file at CPP-O, the file has been approved and got the passport request (the ECAS still show in process though). My advice is to keep sending evidences especially after there are new things that occur while the file is at CPC-M.

I would like to thank everyone for his input here.

The hard part is over. Now submitting the passport for the visa issuance.

My wife plans to travel from Gaza to Cairo to submit the passport in person. My wife has to stay in Cairo until she receives the passport because she would not be able to retrun to Gaza without her passport. Does anyone know how long my wife is going to wait?

nohaph

May 24, 2012
mr.x said:
i landed in EDMONTON and when you are at the airportt you have to see the immgration officer and they will give you paper untill you get your PR card its so important . then you have to go make your SIN then they will give you number with it you can start bank account also u can get a job with it and also you have to look for the health care too .
and i will be here if there is any question ,,,, also ask about the closest mosq cus around it you can find store it have HALA beef
thank u for ur answer and sorry for ur missed flight .........can i ask u why u choose edmonton bec i have hard time trying to choose a city my husband wants to go to Alberta-calgary but i want to land ontario- toronto so if u can give any clues of what exactly to look for and best cities i will be thankful

mr.x

Star Member
Dec 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTT/Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2011
File Transfer...
14-12-2011
Interview........
14-03-2012
Passport Req..
14-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-24-2012
LANDED..........
05-30-2012
nohaph said:
thank u for ur answer and sorry for ur missed flight .........can i ask u why u choose edmonton bec i have hard time trying to choose a city my husband wants to go to Alberta-calgary but i want to land ontario- toronto so if u can give any clues of what exactly to look for and best cities i will be thankful
depends on where u do live i landed in edmonton cus i will live there

mr.x

Star Member
Dec 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTT/Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2011
File Transfer...
14-12-2011
Interview........
14-03-2012
Passport Req..
14-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-24-2012
LANDED..........
05-30-2012
nohaph said:
also the immgration officer will make you a littil interview

nohaph

May 24, 2012
mr.x said:
also the immgration officer will make you a littil interview
an interview about what ...........loyalty or ?????????
and did u fill the 2 pages of duty free items ............give details of what kind of items do they accept in it .........

merci

mr.x

Star Member
Dec 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTT/Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2011
File Transfer...
14-12-2011
Interview........
14-03-2012
Passport Req..
14-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-24-2012
LANDED..........
05-30-2012
nothing about the bags. and the interview was just a little questions . don't worry they are super nice

nubin

Dec 3, 2011
hi our pass came back from cairo visa offic and we cut ticket to canada on jun 16 2012

نحمد الله كثيرا اذ جمع شملنا ونتمنا لجميع الاخوة والاخوات ان يجمع شملكم

nohaph

May 24, 2012
nubin said:
hi our pass came back from cairo visa offic and we cut ticket to canada on jun 16 2012

نحمد الله كثيرا اذ جمع شملنا ونتمنا لجميع الاخوة والاخوات ان يجمع شملكم
100000000000000000000 mabruk and good luck in your new life