+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIRO VISA OFFICE

nohaph

May 24, 2012
madatito2000 said:
i sent you an answer in the last one and i add that you must send to them an email explaine to them that you r working in KSA and you are in Vacation and you want them to hurry up and finish the visa so faster bcz you r in vacation from work in KSA and tell them that and if you have any proof that you been in KSA in the last year they will understand or ask them to look at your passport so they can know they r right and honest and your not just want them to hurry up without reasons
thank u for ur answer but i am shocked and speechless and in great disaster ................i can't cancel ksa and don't know will they answer the phone and do u mean the numbers that were in the email of sending or do u have other working no.

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nohaph said:
thank u for ur answer but i am shocked and speechless and in great disaster ................i can't cancel ksa and don't know will they answer the phone and do u mean the numbers that were in the email of sending or do u have other working no.
send them an email hey body forget about KSA even so you get your visa and you should be ready for go to Canada do you will go to KSA for work if yes
soooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooood luck to you in K S A

mr.x

Star Member
Dec 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTT/Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2011
File Transfer...
14-12-2011
Interview........
14-03-2012
Passport Req..
14-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-24-2012
LANDED..........
05-30-2012
madatito2000 said:
send them an email hey body forget about KSA even so you get your visa and you should be ready for go to Canada do you will go to KSA for work if yes
hahahahahh u r funny

mr.x

Star Member
Dec 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTT/Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2011
File Transfer...
14-12-2011
Interview........
14-03-2012
Passport Req..
14-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-24-2012
LANDED..........
05-30-2012
hey guys it finaly happend i got my visa and my tickitt :p , for you guys who thier application have been sent to cairo
here some information for you
1 - be so cold as you can
2 - do exactully as they ask you to do no matter what
3 - i finally find out how they pick people to work for cairo office ( i will tell that later )
4 - you can't expect when u will hear from them

Canada Wolf

Star Member
Apr 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/3/2012
File Transfer...
30/6/2012
mr.x said:
hey guys it finaly happend i got my visa and my tickitt :p , for you guys who thier application have been sent to cairo
3 - i finally find out how they pick people to work for cairo office ( i will tell that later )
Awesome, congratulations and good luck with your new life !! I hope this moment comes soon! Your timeline is actually great!

But what does that mean! (1 - be so cold as you can)

Thanks,

Ontarioer

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO->CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 27, 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 30, 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 09, 2012 (CAIRO) Feb 20 2012 (CPP-O)
Interview........
June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 10, 2012
mr.x said:
Congrats
I am so happy to hear that, I am glad to see everybody moving ahead. I can not wait to get the visa too.

Have fun and best of luck

Ontarioer

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO->CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 27, 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 30, 2012
File Transfer...
Interview........
June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 10, 2012
Canada Wolf said:
Awesome, congratulations and good luck with your new life !! I hope this moment comes soon! Your timeline is actually great!

But what does that mean! (1 - be so cold as you can)

Thanks,
I also want to know a couple of things:
1- If an interview is requested, does that mean that the file is transferred to Cairo Visa Office?
2- Also, How do they pick people to work in Cairo Visa Office?
3- Till now, our file still says APPLICATION RECEIVED. Does this mean they are going to start the processing after the interview, or they may just take the passport after the interview and issue the VISA?

Regards

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ontarioer said:
1- If an interview is requested, does that mean that the file is transferred to Cairo Visa Office?
3- Till now, our file still says APPLICATION RECEIVED. Does this mean they are going to start the processing after the interview, or they may just take the passport after the interview and issue the VISA?

Regards
sure that your file transeferrred to Cairo Visa Ofiice so how they will interview you or there wouldnt be any necessary for an interview
they picked people in the visa office by wherewithal ,pull ,intercession ,mediation
centering ,mediocrity ,interposition ,intercession ,mediation obtrusion ,mediation ,intrusion ,involvement ,interference ,intervention
mediation ,remedy ,redress haaha i mean the egyptian staff buy the other idont know but only sucks people the Egyptian sucks officer and i doubt if there is 5% of them are good
they will change soon and make it in process before the interview

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ontarioer said:

Regards
they already started processing your application bcz they the requested an interview bcz they saw that there is some points they want to be sure about some stuff like if your relationship is continue and real one and more stuff like that
they may take passport during the interview or later by calling you to send your passport
people whose their files are in Cairo visa ofiice the embassy send them back their files but the other they send it when they are in Canada

Ontarioer

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO->CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 27, 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 30, 2012
File Transfer...
Interview........
June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 10, 2012
madatito2000 said:
they already started processing your application bcz they the requested an interview bcz they saw that there is some points they want to be sure about some stuff like if your relationship is continue and real one and more stuff like that
they may take passport during the interview or later by calling you to send your passport
people whose their files are in Cairo visa ofiice the embassy send them back their files but the other they send it when they are in Canada
Thanks for your response, I am impatiently waiting for this whole thing to get done :) can not wait anymore

nohaph

May 24, 2012
madatito2000 said:
Can i ask a small question do they change the status on the internet when they take the passport or before issuing the visa?

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nohaph said:
Can i ask a small question do they change the status on the internet when they take the passport or before issuing the visa?
yes they doing that when they take passport i mean a while after they taking passport and they make it decision made and we will inform you

shamsuannahr

Star Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
File Transfer...
30-05-2012
Med's Request
23-06-2013
Med's Done....
10-07-2013
Interview........
12-05-2013
Just received my sponsorship approval email, after 85 days of waiting : D : D : D Cairo visa office - here we come!!

Ontarioer

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO->CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 27, 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 30, 2012
File Transfer...
Interview........
June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 10, 2012
shamsuannahr said:
Just received my sponsorship approval email, after 85 days of waiting : D : D : D Cairo visa office - here we come!!
Congratulations
Wish u hear very soon about Visa Issuance.