+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIRO VISA OFFICE

fadi pal

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
Hi. You can add me as well . Filed to missiqua on Jan .10.2011 and got approval on march 15 .2011 . My file transferred to cAiro visa office and was received on may 15 2011 . And havenot heard anything from then since ... (one year passed on my app) ...

Thanks

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fadi pal said:
Hi. You can add me as well . Filed to missiqua on Jan .10.2011 and got approval on march 15 .2011 . My file transferred to cAiro visa office and was received on may 15 2011 . And havenot heard anything from then since ... (one year passed on my app) ...

Thanks
go and order GCSM or Caips it will help you somuch good

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
there is no updates here guys its sound very much boring

shamsuannahr

Star Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
File Transfer...
30-05-2012
Med's Request
23-06-2013
Med's Done....
10-07-2013
Interview........
12-05-2013
Okay guys, you have all been added. : )

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
how was voting today guys it so cool haha atleast it could take me out of that boring processing of Caaannnnnnnada or whatever it called

fadi pal

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
hey i did order gcms. but there was nothing really on there and what i understood from those notes that they havenot started anything yet. they are on criminal back ground check still. and kinda don't know what else to day. tried everything you can think of and come back with nothing ... so am trying to forget about it for now.

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fadi pal said:
hey i did order gcms. but there was nothing really on there and what i understood from those notes that they havenot started anything yet. they are on criminal back ground check still. and kinda don't know what else to day. tried everything you can think of and come back with nothing ... so am trying to forget about it for now.
when did you order it and how long did it take
iremeber you told us that u order caips before is it same one or its new one

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fadi pal said:
you must know that the criminal check and secuirty check for you will take longer bcz you r from Gaza strict and you live in USA and you may live in Egypt so they must make that with 3 or 2 timess

fadi pal

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
Well thanks madatito for making me feel better lol . Well I did order it only once and that was on April 10 and I received it on may 8th . And I was thinking about order it again but I will wait till next month . So I can pass my due date that I saw on the notes hopefully something would be change . And one question u think in my case that if I passed the processing times which is 15 months it would be normal cuz of the criminal bg check ..??

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fadi pal said:
Well thanks madatito for making me feel better lol . Well I did order it only once and that was on April 10 and I received it on may 8th . And I was thinking about order it again but I will wait till next month . So I can pass my due date that I saw on the notes hopefully something would be change . And one question u think in my case that if I passed the processing times which is 15 months it would be normal cuz of the criminal bg check ..??
First you have to go and order it again order caip so atleast you can understand and know whats is that day that due date
if you passed the processing time you must contact them and tell them that
put i think your time will come soon

nohaph

May 24, 2012
Please urgently............ help me

now i came for a short vacation from KSA to egypt and when i came i found the request for sending my passport to the canadian embassy to get the immigration visa .............the problem is i didn't know that they will take time more than a week ..............and now my vacation is over next tuesday and i need my passport and i have no clue what to do..............speacially even if i thought to try to extend my vacation i don't know for how long ....

so any ideas of how to call the embassy to get feedback for how long will the passport take ..............or does any body knows how long it usually takes and i saw one post said that 2 weeks ( does that mean 14 working days = 3 normal weeks or is it truly 2 normal weeks ) and can i go and request my passport and sent it to them again when i reach KSa........................

PLEASE HELP

Ontarioer

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO->CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 27, 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 30, 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 09, 2012 (CAIRO) Feb 20 2012 (CPP-O)
Interview........
June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 10, 2012
nohaph said:

now i came for a short vacation from KSA to egypt and when i came i found the request for sending my passport to the canadian embassy to get the immigration visa .............the problem is i didn't know that they will take time more than a week ..............and now my vacation is over next tuesday and i need my passport and i have no clue what to do..............speacially even if i thought to try to extend my vacation i don't know for how long ....

so any ideas of how to call the embassy to get feedback for how long will the passport take ..............or does any body knows how long it usually takes and i saw one post said that 2 weeks ( does that mean 14 working days = 3 normal weeks or is it truly 2 normal weeks ) and can i go and request my passport and sent it to them again when i reach KSa........................

PLEASE HELP
No Idea how long it will take.
And I think the best thing is to call the embassy or send them an email explaining your situation and see if they have any options for you.

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nohaph said:

PLEASE HELP

it will take one month till you get your passport you know what forget about ksa or wait till you get your visa then go back to ksa if you need to do something there like get some of finicial rights money but no body here in Cairo Visa take visa before atleast one months and in one case it just 3 weaks for some one who was living to next emabassy

it will take one month till you get your passport you know what forget about ksa or wait till you get your visa then go back to ksa if you need to do something there like get some of finicial rights money but no body here in Cairo Visa take visa before atleast one months and in one case it just 3 weaks for some one who was living to next emabassy

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nohaph said:

PLEASE HELP

i sent you an answer in the last one and i add that you must send to them an email explaine to them that you r working in KSA and you are in Vacation and you want them to hurry up and finish the visa so faster bcz you r in vacation from work in KSA and tell them that and if you have any proof that you been in KSA in the last year they will understand or ask them to look at your passport so they can know they r right and honest and your not just want them to hurry up without reasons

i sent you an answer in the last one and i add that you must send to them an email explaine to them that you r working in KSA and you are in Vacation and you want them to hurry up and finish the visa so faster bcz you r in vacation from work in KSA and tell them that and if you have any proof that you been in KSA in the last year they will understand or ask them to look at your passport so they can know they r right and honest and your not just want them to hurry up without reasons