Sep 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
cairo, egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 5, 2011
Thank you Fox for getting back to me, It really means a lot to me.

lilyy00

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
sheila la said:
Lily, because the file is now being processed in Ottawa, all correspondence and documents will go to Ottawa unless they specifically ask you or you receive correspondence from Cairo.

It sounds like you are almost done.....Get the fee paid asap so your husband can come to Canada.

thank you so much , i already paid it few days ago ,hope VO call him soon , i do wish to spend christmas with him

sheila la

Star Member
May 12, 2010
Ontario Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18Aug14
Doc's Request.
11Oct14
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Sponsorship Approval 13Jan15, file sent to Cairo
Med's Request
13Jan15
Med's Done....
14Feb15
Interview........
Not Expected as this is a child sponsorship
lilyy00 said:
thank you so much , i already paid it few days ago ,hope VO call him soon , i do wish to spend christmas with him
lily, did you send off a copy to CIC, Ottawa Pilot office? They will need a copy to confirm the fees were paid. Make sure you send it away asap...

lilyy00

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
sheila la said:
lily, did you send off a copy to CIC, Ottawa Pilot office? They will need a copy to confirm the fees were paid. Make sure you send it away asap...
they asked me to send it to CPC-Mississauga (Permanent Residence Fee Payment) only

sheila la

Star Member
May 12, 2010
Ontario Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18Aug14
Doc's Request.
11Oct14
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
13Jan15
Med's Done....
14Feb15
Interview........
lilyy00 said:
they asked me to send it to CPC-Mississauga (Permanent Residence Fee Payment) only
Okay, just wanted to make sure you sent them a copy to prove it was paid. It's almost over. Hopefully he will get the passport request this month.

mish29

Sep 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
cairo, egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 5, 2011
Hi Lilyy00,

I'm just wondering how did you pay the RPRF fee. How did you get the form and where did you send it exactly?
I would really appreciate this information friend. Thanks you so much!! ;)

Allah bless us all, and may he bring our husbands and wives to us so soon, ISA!!
Take care all!!

lilyy00

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
mish29 said:
Hi Lilyy00,

I'm just wondering how did you pay the RPRF fee. How did you get the form and where did you send it exactly?
I would really appreciate this information friend. Thanks you so much!! ;)

Allah bless us all, and may he bring our husbands and wives to us so soon, ISA!!
Take care all!!
hi mish29,

i am sponsoring my husband so they sent him email few days ago from ottawa pilot office stating that i must pay RPRF in order to complete processing his application , they explained how to pay it just you have to go to their site ( immigration) then choose ( i need to ) pay application fees on the right side of the page , you will choose right for permanent residence fees which cost 490 $ then pay by your credit card , after payment you will print a receipt which you will find there after payment or in your email ( as you will need to log in before) , print two copies of it keep one for yourself as a record & the second one will be sent to the address given in the email ( in my case it was CPC-Mississauga ) that's it :)

Amattullah

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/11/2010..Approved of sponsorship
File Transfer...
10/02/2011..Application recieved at Cairo
Med's Request
28/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
Wow sheila your keeping records on spreadsheet.. i just saw it,, well i think thats a nice idea, its easier to see how everyone's process is going.

By the way does anyone know who will be contacted for the visa fee, they told me my husband will be contacted when it is time, but in the begining the letter I received from the Mississauga processing case office stated they will send me a letter concerning the visa fee.. soo i always check my post.. but now I am not sure.

sheila la

Star Member
May 12, 2010
Ontario Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18Aug14
Doc's Request.
11Oct14
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
13Jan15
Med's Done....
14Feb15
Interview........
lilyy00 said:
hi mish29,

i am sponsoring my husband so they sent him email few days ago from ottawa pilot office stating that i must pay RPRF in order to complete processing his application , they explained how to pay it just you have to go to their site ( immigration) then choose ( i need to ) pay application fees on the right side of the page , you will choose right for permanent residence fees which cost 490 $ then pay by your credit card , after payment you will print a receipt which you will find there after payment or in your email ( as you will need to log in before) , print two copies of it keep one for yourself as a record & the second one will be sent to the address given in the email ( in my case it was CPC-Mississauga ) that's it :)
Amattullah said:
Wow sheila your keeping records on spreadsheet.. i just saw it,, well i think thats a nice idea, its easier to see how everyone's process is going.

By the way does anyone know who will be contacted for the visa fee, they told me my husband will be contacted when it is time, but in the begining the letter I received from the Mississauga processing case office stated they will send me a letter concerning the visa fee.. soo i always check my post.. but now I am not sure.
Amattullah, Mish says they sent her husband (in Egypt) an email so I'm guessing they will send the request to the applicant so ask him to keep an eye on his email and especially his junk email.

louisa

Jul 3, 2011
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb.28/2011 approved for sponsorship
File Transfer...
Mar.11/2011 in cairo/started processing ott-pilot Sept.15/11
Med's Request
Oct.24/2011
Med's Done....
Oct.30/2011/ results received Dec.10/11
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
The strangest thing has happened, when I checked the cairo site to see how long to process the applications it had been changed to 14 months for October 2011, now it's changed back to July,26 and says 12 months again but that's ok lol.

Amattullah

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/11/2010..Approved of sponsorship
File Transfer...
10/02/2011..Application recieved at Cairo
Med's Request
28/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
thxx.. insha allaah we will keep an eye on the email and the post whichever they might send to...

sheila la

Star Member
May 12, 2010
Ontario Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18Aug14
Doc's Request.
11Oct14
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
13Jan15
Med's Done....
14Feb15
Interview........
Hi guys

Just thought I would send a quick post to let you know my husband made it safely to Canada. He landed Friday at 2:50 pm and met me at around 3:30 pm, so they worked fast in immigration and he said they were very nice.

It's so great to finally have him home.

I wish you guys all the luck in getting your guys and gals home with you.

madamadam

Jul 6, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo, Egypt
NOC Code......
????
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-11
Doc's Request.
waived
AOR Received.
19-05-11
IELTS Request
What's an IELTS????
File Transfer...
13-05-11
Med's Request
visa approved before expiry of meds, not requested
Med's Done....
16-02-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-10-11
VISA ISSUED...
19-10-11
LANDED..........
October 29, 2011
sheila la said:
I can't wait until we can sit in McDonalds or Tim Hortons and drink coffee together. I'm so happy for both of you. Maybe one day we can meet together over coffee. Where did you say you lived? I'm between London and Windsor.
So.......like West Lorne or Rodney? LOL! I live in London. We should get together. Today is D-day for you. I am so excited!!!!!!! You have to let me know what happened!

lilyy00

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
guys it has been more than a month & half since my ecas changed to medicals received , does it take that long ???? longer ???? i am really so fed up

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
lilyy00 said:
guys it has been more than a month & half since my ecas changed to medicals received , does it take that long ???? longer ???? i am really so fed up
my applications showed medical received for long time umm 5 months i think untill i got some updates by e mail..so lily u should nt rely alot on e case