+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIRO VISA OFFICE

miraaa

Oct 30, 2011
hi louisa,

u mean i can see the process of my application from receipt ,eventhough didn't receive the file number yet?

louisa

Jul 3, 2011
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb.28/2011 approved for sponsorship
File Transfer...
Mar.11/2011 in cairo/started processing ott-pilot Sept.15/11
Med's Request
Oct.24/2011
Med's Done....
Oct.30/2011/ results received Dec.10/11
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
miraa

Yes i did but I was the sponser, I used my receipt from paying the fees at the bank which came with the application kit i ordered offline to sponser my spouse in Egypt.

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
miraaa said:
hi louisa,

u mean i can see the process of my application from receipt ,eventhough didn't receive the file number yet?
when did you submit ur application and u wont see in process until u see in site that they say they start working in application according to ur date of submiting

louisa

Jul 3, 2011
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Oct.24/2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
Receipt Number (IMM 5401)

You will find this number on the document that was filled out and stamped when you paid your fees at a financial institution or on the official receipt you obtained when you paid your fees on the Internet. Your "Receipt Number (IMM 5401)" starts with a letter, followed by nine numbers. (Example: B000000000).

And yes in the same day they said In process and decision made and we sent a letter stating our decision. So they haven't looked at your file yet be patient and don't worry.But i posted from the site this information so you can know and if you hit the help you will see it yourself with a picture this help is in the box where you put your id number.

miraaa

Oct 30, 2011
ya ya ya...my hubby apply to me but not via the internet and i have a copy of receipt ...i have been written the identyfication type..receipt mm5...., Id number that it begans with a letter and also the surname,date and country of birth...

i made it several time but it didn't give me anything, really i am anxious :-X

louisa

Jul 3, 2011
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Oct.24/2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
mirra if your hubby is sponsering you it would be his information you fill in and again only when they start processing will you see information.Then when your hubby gets approved to sponser you they will send another letter with a file number which he can use under client id number then when they start processing you it will say under his and they will send a letter to you with your own UIC number which will be under your information at this point.Both of you need alot of patience this whole process puts alot of strain on a new married couple which I believe who ever endures will be like us winners in the end god willing with a strong happy marriage.
Happy Eid!!

madamadam

Jul 6, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo, Egypt
NOC Code......
????
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-11
Doc's Request.
waived
AOR Received.
19-05-11
IELTS Request
What's an IELTS????
File Transfer...
13-05-11
Med's Request
visa approved before expiry of meds, not requested
Med's Done....
16-02-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-10-11
VISA ISSUED...
19-10-11
LANDED..........
October 29, 2011
lol, yes Sheila, he does have to start all over with his G1 driver's license. :p

We are sitting in McDonald's right now looking at each other over coffee. It's great. I'm excited for you getting to see your hubby on the precipitious date of 11-11-11. :p Mine landed on October 29th though, just thought I'd let you know

sheila la

Star Member
May 12, 2010
Ontario Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18Aug14
Doc's Request.
11Oct14
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Sponsorship Approval 13Jan15, file sent to Cairo
Med's Request
13Jan15
Med's Done....
14Feb15
Interview........
Not Expected as this is a child sponsorship
madamadam said:
lol, yes Sheila, he does have to start all over with his G1 driver's license. :p

We are sitting in McDonald's right now looking at each other over coffee. It's great. I'm excited for you getting to see your hubby on the precipitious date of 11-11-11. :p Mine landed on October 29th though, just thought I'd let you know
I can't wait until we can sit in McDonalds or Tim Hortons and drink coffee together. I'm so happy for both of you. Maybe one day we can meet together over coffee. Where did you say you lived? I'm between London and Windsor.

miraaa

Oct 30, 2011
hi sheila,
i read in the spreadsheet "app filled in cairo''? i don't understand u mean that the file is being applied from cairo...as my hubby applied to me from canada.

happy aid :)

lilyy00

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
i have a question , did any of you send a copy of RPRF receipt to cairo visa office?i heard that this can fasten the process as file transfer from mississauga to cairo takes time.
my husband received email from ottawa pilot office requesting RPRF & to send a copy of receipt to their office in mississauge only

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lilyy00 said:
i have a question , did any of you send a copy of RPRF receipt to cairo visa office?i heard that this can fasten the process as file transfer from mississauga to cairo takes time.
my husband received email from ottawa pilot office requesting RPRF & to send a copy of receipt to their office in mississauge only
what is the RPRF

sheila la

Star Member
May 12, 2010
Ontario Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18Aug14
Doc's Request.
11Oct14
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
13Jan15
Med's Done....
14Feb15
Interview........
miraaa said:
hi sheila,
i read in the spreadsheet "app filled in cairo''? i don't understand u mean that the file is being applied from cairo...as my hubby applied to me from canada.

happy aid :)
App filed in Cairo is when Cairo should have received your application from Canada. In some cases I guessed about 1 week from sponsorship approval as that is generally how long it takes to get to the outland visa office.

sheila la

Star Member
May 12, 2010
Ontario Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18Aug14
Doc's Request.
11Oct14
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
13Jan15
Med's Done....
14Feb15
Interview........
lilyy00 said:
Lily, because the file is now being processed in Ottawa, all correspondence and documents will go to Ottawa unless they specifically ask you or you receive correspondence from Cairo.

It sounds like you are almost done.....Get the fee paid asap so your husband can come to Canada.

sheila la

Star Member
May 12, 2010
Ontario Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18Aug14
Doc's Request.
11Oct14
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
13Jan15
Med's Done....
14Feb15
Interview........
madatito2000 said:
what is the RPRF
Right of Permanent Resident Fee. To be paid before the visa is issued. You can pay this at the last step or in the first step.