Passport Req..
09-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
awesomeness323 said:
That's why I said "usually" :p alhamdulillah things were easy for you
I hope you will get news very soon! 15 months is so long!!!
In which step of the process are you stuck?
Did your husband get an interview? Or not yet.
Did you make everything upfront?

ahmedwaly

Nov 19, 2016
Is strange how long they take but I find it strange that I got two replies from cic one since 2 weeks and another yesterday was both saying that :

Dear client,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at a visa office outside Canada.

Because of the specific nature of your enquiry, we invite you to contact them directly in order to:

Report important changes,
Provide documents,
Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
Enquire on an outcome to a request.

You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.

Once you select the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different ways you may.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

ahmedwaly

Nov 19, 2016
I sent to them police certificate of Germany and asked about my file. I have sent just that on same day to the embassy email same documents with same inquary so what you suggest I still have not paid the RPRF all others upfront .

deemaom

May 1, 2017
Hi all please I need your advise.
my application took so long
i am Canadian citizen lives in Canada , my husband lives in cairo
i am sponsoring him our application was processing on Feb 2015 .
few days ago my husband received the first email from cairo embassy asking him to 1- do a new medical test
2 - new police certificate from eygpt
3 - updated scheduled A

my question is when he did his medical ( this is the second time because first one was expired ) in the hospital they didnt give him any papers to send to immigration , they told him they will send it directly to the visa office . so we have no proof that we did the medical other than the receipt .
he also have them in the hospital the IMME form was received in the email but we didnt attach it to our email response .
so basically we responded to their request by 1 new police certificated translated only ( was took from police station and to translator only )
2 - only sent receipts for medical as a proof .
3 - updated scheduled A . does this seem right ? is it ok if we didnt get any proof or papers fro the medical test ?

any my last question is WHEN DO YOU think they will request his passport after his medical being received ?
how long does it usually take ? i think his security and criminal check is not started . this is what i saw when i requested the notes . its weird because it took so long
what do you guys think ?
I am so tired of waiting especially because we have an 19 months old son who is missing his most important time away from his dad.

desertFlower

Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2016
AOR Received.
25-05-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
09-08-2016
Passport Req..
09-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
deemaom said:
Hi all please I need your advise.
my application took so long
i am Canadian citizen lives in Canada , my husband lives in cairo
i am sponsoring him our application was processing on Feb 2015 .
few days ago my husband received the first email from cairo embassy asking him to 1- do a new medical test
2 - new police certificate from eygpt
3 - updated scheduled A

my question is when he did his medical ( this is the second time because first one was expired ) in the hospital they didnt give him any papers to send to immigration , they told him they will send it directly to the visa office . so we have no proof that we did the medical other than the receipt .
he also have them in the hospital the IMME form was received in the email but we didnt attach it to our email response .
so basically we responded to their request by 1 new police certificated translated only ( was took from police station and to translator only )
2 - only sent receipts for medical as a proof .
3 - updated scheduled A . does this seem right ? is it ok if we didnt get any proof or papers fro the medical test ?

any my last question is WHEN DO YOU think they will request his passport after his medical being received ?
how long does it usually take ? i think his security and criminal check is not started . this is what i saw when i requested the notes . its weird because it took so long
what do you guys think ?
I am so tired of waiting especially because we have an 19 months old son who is missing his most important time away from his dad.
Hi deemaom,
That's an unusual processing time... Anyway, since they asked you to send new documents, it means they are working on your application. And yes, the hospital send the results directly to the embassy. They gave him only one sheet (Kind of receipt) to send to the Embassy. I have no idea how long it will take for the visa. It depends of if he has an interview. Good luck and give us news when you'll get them!!

desertFlower

Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2016
AOR Received.
25-05-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
09-08-2016
Passport Req..
09-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
ahmedwaly said:
I sent to them police certificate of Germany and asked about my file. I have sent just that on same day to the embassy email same documents with same inquary so what you suggest I still have not paid the RPRF all others upfront .
Hey Ahmedwaly,
Did you contact the CIC or the Embassy directly? Where did you send your police certificate? Did they ask for it?

ahmedwaly

Nov 19, 2016
desertFlower said:
Hey Ahmedwaly,
Did you contact the CIC or the Embassy directly? Where did you send your police certificate? Did they ask for it?
They have not asked for it but I sent for them egypt police certificate twice and german one before they ask for it I sent to both CIC and embassy only CIC reply as above .

Plus I asked them I got nothing since sponsorship approval.

desertFlower

Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2016
AOR Received.
25-05-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
09-08-2016
Passport Req..
09-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
ahmedwaly said:
They have not asked for it but I sent for them egypt police certificate twice and german one before they ask for it I sent to both CIC and embassy only CIC reply as above .

Plus I asked them I got nothing since sponsorship approval.
Ok, so you got the SA, your file is transferred in Cairo and you have a UCI?

ahmedwaly

Nov 19, 2016
desertFlower said:
Ok, so you got the SA, your files is transferred in Cairo and you have a UIN?
Yes that was since November 2016 is in process the PR part and I use the UIN which CIC told me as I never got AOR2 I have sent medical same way by mail and post to cic and embassy on December was passed after week and show in ecase but since November nothing even they not sent to me about medical receipt just I know from my cic and ecase

Only cic respond but as you see they say is outside canada so we can't help much

desertFlower

Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2016
AOR Received.
25-05-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
09-08-2016
Passport Req..
09-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
ahmedwaly said:
Yes that was since November 2016 is in process the PR part and I use the UIN which CIC told me as I never got AOR2 I have sent medical same way by mail and post to cic and embassy on December was passed after week and show in ecase but since November nothing even they not sent to me about medical receipt just I know from my cic and ecase

Only cic respond but as you see they say is outside canada so we can't help much
You sent your documents to both, the CIC and the Embassy. It's normal that you got this answer from the CIC, they don't manage this. Did you try to send an email to the Embassy directly? Maybe they could say if they received your document. (They take about 10 days to respond...) Or maybe try to call them. And don't bother with your ECAS, mine has been updated after my husband landed in Montreal only! ;D

ahmedwaly

Nov 19, 2016
Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents Not applicable.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

We received your application to sponsor xxx on October 26, 2016.
We started processing your application on November 14, 2016.

We received xxxx application for permanent residence on October 26, 2016.
We started processing Xxx application on November 24, 2016.
Medical results have been received.

deemaom

May 1, 2017
desertFlower said:
Hi deemaom,
That's an unusual processing time... Anyway, since they asked you to send new documents, it means they are working on your application. And yes, the hospital send the results directly to the embassy. They gave him only one sheet (Kind of receipt) to send to the Embassy. I have no idea how long it will take for the visa. It depends of if he has an interview. Good luck and give us news when you'll get them!!
Hi I just checked online is says you passed the medical test.
please can anybody advise me aproximately how long does it take after to request the passport ? I wrote my situation before

deemaom

May 1, 2017
desertFlower said:
You sent your documents to both, the CIC and the Embassy. It's normal that you got this answer from the CIC, they don't manage this. Did you try to send an email to the Embassy directly? Maybe they could say if they received your document. (They take about 10 days to respond...) Or maybe try to call them. And don't bother with your ECAS, mine has been updated after my husband landed in Montreal only! ;D
why are they different ? cic and the embassy ? i only sent the medical in an email to cairo visa office email .

deemaom

May 1, 2017
ahmedwaly said:
Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents Not applicable.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

We received your application to sponsor xxx on October 26, 2016.
We started processing your application on November 14, 2016.

We received xxxx application for permanent residence on October 26, 2016.
We started processing Xxx application on November 24, 2016.
Medical results have been received.
I have the exact same status as you for massed medical test. and the rest are the same ... when do you think they will request the passport ? is there any thing else they asked you to do ?
and when did you do your medical test ?

ahmedwaly

Nov 19, 2016
deemaom said:
I have the exact same status as you for massed medical test. and the rest are the same ... when do you think they will request the passport ? is there any thing else they asked you to do ?
and when did you do your medical test ?
Was done november 2016 too but they ask for nothing