Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
madatito2000 said:
which rules ? you know ididnt wait it for them i went and i made my medical without they asking me bcz i know they will stop my file and saying oh we waiting for your medical to finished and go and make a new one so i said lets go and save time and lets and go make a new one
Extended medical:
gigotheking said:
There's a new procedure that will allow medical validity to be extended if your application processing is completed within 15 months of the original medical exam and the only thing stopping your application from final approved and PPR is the expiration of your medical results (or ability to reasonably land within the initial year-long validity).

Officers will now be able to submit a request for an extension of the medical exam result validity (as long as they were done within the last 15 months) and they can extend them for an additional 12 months without the need for an additional medical exam. The details are on the CIC website.(http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob423.asp)

Hopefully this saves folks time and expense of extra medical exams.

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gigotheking said:
so here is an update for me guys.. i received an e-mail from Ottawa pilot asking for a copy of the (Certificat de selection du Quebec) for my wife which i sent today ... i don't know what does that mean.. as the application status didn't change on the CIC website
here is more info
Mels said:
CSQ = Certificate of Selection of Quebec

Sponsors from quebec have to submit extra forms to Quebec immigration with 250$. They will be the ones who approve/deny then entry of the sponsored person in the province of Quebec.

One of the application was for my husband and he had to sign a declation on the common values of quebec society.

This is just one part of the declaration:
I DECLARE that I wish to live in Québec within the framework of and abiding by its common values, and that I want to learn
French, if I do not speak it already.

Hope this helps Miraaa :)
~ Mels

maybenot

Star Member
Sep 20, 2011
anybody experienced embassy asking for documents that already been sent ?
they requested it for the second time even thought we sent it a month ago
i hope they didn't lose it ?

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maybenot said:
just send it to them again and tell them in mail that you sent it before and its ur second time
what kind of papers is it
?

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maybenot said:
I had a friend...reasons were they wanted to re-check if they are still eligible since they applied long ago...it is stupid of them...to take long times then to recheck if applicants are still eligible. Why can not they just get things done! Why cannot they hire efficient people instead of these incompetents starting from the Minister? Who is the minister? What are his qualifications? What did he do so far?

gigotheking

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO/Ottawa pilot
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
Doc's Request.
22-08-2012 and february 2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2012/csq received july 24th
File Transfer...
09-07-2012
Med's Request
extended till feb 14th 2014
Med's Done....
02-03-2012/results received july 9th
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
feb14th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
march 5th 2013
LANDED..........
verrrry soooooon
madatito2000 said:
yes saying in this old post they you called cairo and they told you they told you they never receive your file so can you tell me how do you reach them and find someone useful who answer you and give your answers can you tell me numbers of them bcz the normal number there is some one is just useless who not giving nothing with rude way of talking like you asking them for money hahha
you know what , actually i used the regular number but i was talking in french telling them that i am a canadian , so she transfered me to someone who speaks french and this person was able to tell that they never received the file

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shamsuannahr said:
Just received my sponsorship approval email, after 85 days of waiting : D : D : D Cairo visa office - here we come!!
Shamsuannahr
Sorry, Did you call CIC to check if they sent file to Cairo? I thought my file went to Cairo (as the approval letter stated) till last week when I called and the CIC agent told me it is in Ottawa.

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Would you like to join the Cairo spread sheet?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtnES8eSN0Q-dHFqV05VcEhXWHQwYUhucjFKVlVfYnc

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are there other sites, forums,..., where we can see/follow other family class applicants in Cairo? In any language... If you wish to pm me

freeislam000

Aug 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa pilot
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
File Transfer...
11-07-2012
Med's Done....
28-12-2011---results received july 11th/2012
Interview........
12-05-2013 ( Reject ) another chance on 8/10/2013
Passport Req..
29/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/11/2013
LANDED..........
28/11/2013
Hi everyone
i was wondering somthing :'( :'(....what if my letter from immigration ottawa says my processing time is 13 months from received date but the processing time online change says 15 months :mad: :mad: do i continue from what they told me or does the online status time we go by??

maybenot

Star Member
Sep 20, 2011
madatito2000 said:
just send it to them again and tell them in mail that you sent it before and its ur second time
what kind of papers is it
?
Hello this could do , but nothing can get lost over there
i guess its mis placed or something Eventually they will find it.
i wont be standing the long line again for Police Certificate :) i prefer to be delayed

Thanks

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maybenot said:
Hello this could do , but nothing can get lost over there
i guess its mis placed or something Eventually they will find it.
i wont be standing the long line again for Police Certificate :) i prefer to be delayed

Thanks
I donot want you to worry since what they asked for is logic however things can get lost or misplaced even sent t the wrong VO (Check January 2012 thread for losing doc and Feb for misplacing...)