+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIRO VISA OFFICE

hope12

Mar 26, 2012
Can please anybody shed a light on this for me, I am asking because my husband has to send his passport and we dont know what is the exact address to use to send with DHL.

Visa Section/Section des visas
Canadian Embassy/Ambassade du Canada
6, Mohamed Fahmy ElSayed Street, Garden City
Cairo, Egypt/ le Caire, Egypte

or

P.O.Box 57 Magles El Shaab

Which one of these addresses is the right mailing address to send the passport? Please if anybody can let me know, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hope12 said:
Can please anybody shed a light on this for me, I am asking because my husband has to send his passport and we dont know what is the exact address to use to send with DHL.

or

Which one of these addresses is the right mailing address to send the passport? Please if anybody can let me know, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you

i answered u before and its there above and here its again
just write that and thats is right one

hope12

Mar 26, 2012
Thank you for your help madatito, I do appreciate your input. I was told that these are two different addresses and either one of them has to be used. So either the P.O Box one or the street address has to be used. That is the reason why I am asking as both are different. I also wonder if DHL would even deliver to a PO box, so this is the reason why I'm asking and to see if anyone has had success with any of these adresses. I am actually considering send it to the street address instead of the PO box, anyone has any other feedback from previous experience?

Thank you

madatito2000 said:
i answered u before and its there above and here its again
just write that and thats is right one

hope12

Mar 26, 2012
hope12 said:
Thank you for your help madatito, I do appreciate your input. I was told that these are two different addresses and either one of them has to be used. So either the P.O Box one or the street address has to be used. That is the reason why I am asking as both are different. I also wonder if DHL would even deliver to a PO box, so this is the reason why I'm asking and to see if anyone has had success with any of these adresses. I am actually considering send it to the street address instead of the PO box, anyone has any other feedback from previous experience?

Thank you

Now that I got the answer from the embassy to send to the street address, I found out we cant send a prepaid dhl envelope for the ambassy to send back the passport to USA as there is no such thing with dhl as "roundtrip" international shipment. Does anybody know how it works once I send the passport and the visa is issued in the passport, how does the embassy send it back to us to USA?

Thank you

hope12

Mar 26, 2012
Qais Haidary said:
Hello if anyone could help me , my case is approved by CIC Mississauga and i was applied via Islamabad now my application is transferred CPP-Ottawa instead of Islamabad. and i have not received any notification yet ?
I believe it takes about two weeks before you get a notification that CPP-Ottawa has received your file.

hope12

Mar 26, 2012
Thank you soooo soooo much mroliveland for your help! I do honestly greatly appreciate it! We did confirm the same address with the embassy, thank you very much! They have mentioned that it is okay to send a prepaid envelope and I found out Fedex does prepaid to Egypt, so was thinking of sending Fedex with a return prepaid envelope and also include a relative's name to pick it up as well if they dont accept the prepaid envelope. Fedex should be fine right?

Thank you very much for your help!

mroliveland said:
Hope2

I sent you my experience as a personal message. Check your inbox.

ohcanada82

Jul 25, 2012
hi !! any body assist me plz

My wife sponsered me for canada imigration and she got the sponsership approval and my file sent to cairo visa office and she came back from canada to visit me in egypt and she want to stay with me untill i got the vissa so it's possible to stay outside canada or not and i want to ask how the cairo visa office will contact me by mail or E-mail or by phone ?
Thanks

Ontarioer

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO->CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 27, 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 30, 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 09, 2012 (CAIRO) Feb 20 2012 (CPP-O)
Interview........
June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 10, 2012
ohcanada82 said:
hi !! any body assist me plz

My wife sponsered me for canada imigration and she got the sponsership approval and my file sent to cairo visa office and she came back from canada to visit me in egypt and she want to stay with me untill i got the vissa so it's possible to stay outside canada or not and i want to ask how the cairo visa office will contact me by mail or E-mail or by phone ?
Thanks
First, Good luck with this process.
second, actually your wife staying with you is a positive thing and can support your application. It is not abad idea if you send this information to cairo visa office by email and attahc the flight ticket as well.
Third, they are likely to contact you by email if you provided one with the application.
All the best, wish things go fast for you.

Ontarioer

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO->CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 27, 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 30, 2012
File Transfer...
Interview........
June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 10, 2012
I actually have news and Inshaa Allah I will share it shortly.

wargo

Star Member
Apr 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Hope in January 2013
nubin said:
wargo ok send me your number

Thank you so much Nubin for your response , I sent you my number in your above inbox.., waiting for your call :)

Ontarioer

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO->CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 27, 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 30, 2012
File Transfer...
Interview........
June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 10, 2012
Amattullah said:
Ontarioer.. Jzk Allaah for the advise..
I trully believe in Allaah and his will,.. and I never get tired of making dua.. thats basically what keeps me calm through out this tough times.... I tell myself that everything is in the hands of Allah as you have said it and indeeed that is true.. But what I am trying to increase is my effort,... Allah helps those who put effort, I mean I am tired of just sitting around and waiting for them ... I email them all the time and I keep on getting the same answer....

I tried to call the MP of Toronto in my area.. but I think I got a dissconnected number from the enternet...I will keep looking for the number...If you come to know of any other ways.. Please let me know...

Thanks again.. and May allah help u tooo... and all of us..
To Amattullah
Did you find the contacts for your MP and call them?
check this:
http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parlinfo/Compilations/HouseOfCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC
or
http://www.parl.gc.ca/MembersOfParliament/MainMPsCompleteList.aspx?TimePeriod=Current&Language=E
to find the MPs in Toronto

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ontarioer said:
I actually have news and Inshaa Allah I will share it shortly.

oh so good that you heard from them back i hope you can share that news shortly and iwish its good news