+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIRO VISA OFFICE

fadi pal

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
are you sure maditio 2000.. that i can do the medical. ? yea in fact i want to save those 2 or 3 months. especially my file have been sitting in cairo visa office for almost 12 months so far.. do u know any one has done it before ? cuz i have another person telling me that doing the medical now is not recommended and they will take it the in wrong way .... please help.

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fadi pal said:
are you sure maditio 2000.. that i can do the medical. ? yea in fact i want to save those 2 or 3 months. especially my file have been sitting in cairo visa office for almost 12 months so far.. do u know any one has done it before ? cuz i have another person telling me that doing the medical now is not recommended and they will take it the in wrong way .... please help.
you know what iwent today and i made mynew medical re-medical and there is no forms requested more than appendix c and 4 pics and 710 L.E AND your passport fadi pal and my medical ended in last march 28 .2012 i try to contact them imean pilot and immigration and the cairo visa office here in egypt and nobody answered more than they said that my email has be forwarded to the officer who working in my file and this was in april 15 so isaid to myself goo ahead and do my medical hey just go dont waste your time what do you doing now more than wasting ur time so iwill scan the paper that doctor gave me today and iwill send it to them that is it . im done

Mohaab

Apr 14, 2012
hey everyone,

i went to justice ministry to translate the marriage certificate and they also took the criminal record and kashf al ahl ( al kaed al 3a2ly ) to translate them as well but i didnt stamp those two from foregin affairs so is it ok since im translating them from justice ministry or what ?? plz advise

thanks in advance

sherine1972

Star Member
Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-11-2011
Doc's Request.
With the application
AOR Received.
PER received: 19-01-2012
IELTS Request
With the documents
File Transfer...
Ottawa-pilot
Med's Request
4-5-2012
Med's Done....
19-5-2012
Passport Req..
19-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15 jan 2013
LANDED..........
Soon inshallah
Mohaab said:
hey everyone,

i went to justice ministry to translate the marriage certificate and they also took the criminal record and kashf al ahl ( al kaed al 3a2ly ) to translate them as well but i didnt stamp those two from foregin affairs so is it ok since im translating them from justice ministry or what ?? plz advise

thanks in advance
hi ,

every single paper you translate should be stamped from foreign affairs
even the birth certificates

regards

Mohaab

Apr 14, 2012
sherine1972 said:
hi ,

every single paper you translate should be stamped from foreign affairs
even the birth certificates

regards
hi sherine, u mean after i translate each document i have to stamp the english one from foreign affairs, right ?? and its arabic stamp, right ??

thanks in advance :)

sonia5555

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....

i have a very good news :D.....i have got a phone call from the DHL and ask me to go and take my passport back....(i thought i will receive it without visa)...but i find the BIG SURPRISE.... ;D
i find the vissssssssssssssaaaaaaaaaa inside :eek:
ohhhhhhhh
but i still don't understand an issue?!!!
i received a two paper their title( confirmation from permanent residence) ok....but there is a (not valid for travel) wrote upon those papaer!!!
anyone know what does it mean?????? ::)

and why there is no signature or the name of the officer!!!!!

in any way it's a good feeling to reach to the end (the waiting game) finally i know my destiny...and really here in the forum i met the wonderful ones who support me who helped me!! in the time there was no one!!

i hope to u Emadiano and Ontarioer to take your visa very very soon...be happy...you worth that..as ur really good people :-*
i wish to all people the best of luck :-*

mr.x

Star Member
Dec 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTT/Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2011
File Transfer...
14-12-2011
Interview........
14-03-2012
Passport Req..
14-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-24-2012
LANDED..........
05-30-2012
congratulation ,,, did you get any email from cairo office , or call that telling you that they send it ? or they just send it ?

sonia5555

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012
mr.x said:
congratulation ,,, did you get any email from cairo office , or call that telling you that they send it ? or they just send it ?

no no...i didn't receive any phone call or emails from them just the DHL office which called me...and i still wonder why there was a statement( not valid for travel) upon the two papers for confirmation for permanent residence??and why there is no officer name on those? ::) ::)

Ontarioer

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO->CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 27, 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 30, 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 09, 2012 (CAIRO) Feb 20 2012 (CPP-O)
Interview........
June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 10, 2012
sonia5555 said:
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....

i have a very good news :D.....i have got a phone call from the DHL and ask me to go and take my passport back....(i thought i will receive it without visa)...but i find the BIG SURPRISE.... ;D
i find the vissssssssssssssaaaaaaaaaa inside :eek:
ohhhhhhhh
but i still don't understand an issue?!!!
i received a two paper their title( confirmation from permanent residence) ok....but there is a (not valid for travel) wrote upon those papaer!!!
anyone know what does it mean?????? ::)

and why there is no signature or the name of the officer!!!!!

in any way it's a good feeling to reach to the end (the waiting game) finally i know my destiny...and really here in the forum i met the wonderful ones who support me who helped me!! in the time there was no one!!

i hope to u Emadiano and Ontarioer to take your visa very very soon...be happy...you worth that..as ur really good people :-*
i wish to all people the best of luck :-*
This is really good news. So happy for you. thanks for your wishes. You should thank Allah a lot and be grateful to him :).
I wish my wife's interview goes ok and things move fast afterwards.

All the best in your life and the new challenges

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
sonia5555 said:
no no...i didn't receive any phone call or emails from them just the DHL office which called me...and i still wonder why there was a statement( not valid for travel) upon the two papers for confirmation for permanent residence??and why there is no officer name on those? ::) ::)
I think this is your Landing paper COPR. When you land in Canada, the Immigration officer will fill up this form for you and signed. This is not valid for travel. You need your passport to travel.

sonia5555

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012
Ontarioer said:
This is really good news. So happy for you. thanks for your wishes. You should thank Allah a lot and be grateful to him :).
I wish my wife's interview goes ok and things move fast afterwards.

All the best in your life and the new challenges

thank u ontarioer..isa ur wife will take visa very soon...and i am really thankful to allah that's true as really ''allah who make this miracle happen :)..wish to u the best of luck :)

mr.x

Star Member
Dec 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTT/Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2011
File Transfer...
14-12-2011
Interview........
14-03-2012
Passport Req..
14-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-24-2012
LANDED..........
05-30-2012
Amy612 said:
I think this is your Landing paper COPR. When you land in Canada, the Immigration officer will fill up this form for you and signed. This is not valid for travel. You need your passport to travel.
exactully

mish29

Sep 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
cairo, egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 5, 2011
i emailed ottawa, my file was sent to cairo.....no one ever informed us with any letter or updating our cic status....i received an email back and they said the officer taking care of our file will get back to us. 3 weeks later nothing yet.....i went to my MP office they sent an email today........let's see what happens.

I'm so tired now. :(

fustrated :(

please pray for me, thank you.

fadi pal

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
May Allah be with you and with us and give us the patience to keep us waiting .. We are all on the same boat . Hope you and I and every one here to hear good news soon . Hang in there .

[/quote]

mish29

Sep 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
cairo, egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 5, 2011
EnshaAllah....yaraaaaab. :)