+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIRO VISA OFFICE

sonia5555

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012
Ontarioer said:
No worries, congrats, Inshaa Allah everything is going fine and you will be with your husband soon.
Good luck

Ontario,how r u...thanks dear...and really um so greatful and really can't forget ur supportive messages that really saved me from a very hard time...and also i consider you someone brings to me the luck...i hope to u the best of luck..cya dear :-*

mr.x

Star Member
Dec 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTT/Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2011
File Transfer...
14-12-2011
Interview........
14-03-2012
Passport Req..
14-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-24-2012
LANDED..........
05-30-2012
sonia5555 said:
Ontario,how r u...thanks dear...and really um so greatful and really can't forget ur supportive messages that really saved me from a very hard time...and also i consider you someone brings to me the luck...i hope to u the best of luck..cya dear :-*
asking for passport dont mean there is interview it means you got it already and its over mabruk you will get it back with the visa on it about 4 weeks or less

sonia5555

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012
mr.x said:
asking for passport dont mean there is interview it means you got it already and its over mabruk you will get it back with the visa on it about 4 weeks or less

thank you mr x 3obaleek isa soon,
regards

Ontarioer

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO->CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 27, 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 30, 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 09, 2012 (CAIRO) Feb 20 2012 (CPP-O)
Interview........
June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 10, 2012
sonia5555 said:
Ontario,how r u...thanks dear...and really um so grateful and really can't forget ur supportive messages that really saved me from a very hard time...and also i consider you someone brings to me the luck...i hope to u the best of luck..cya dear :-*
I am good thanks for your question and for your wishes. I wish everyone gets responses really soon. Even though we applied only s6 months ago, we have been apart for over a year. And we are getting impatient. I can expect everyone is feeling the same for living away from their loved ones. Anyways, good luck for you too. You have a new challenge and I wish that you have success in all your life aspects. Let us know when u get the VISA and when you land, and if we can be of any help.

mish29

Sep 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
cairo, egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 5, 2011
Ontarioer said:
We did before, and it took them about 10 days or a bit more to send a one line reply :)
Thank you so much Ontarioer!!! That puts my mind at ease, even if its 1 line...hehehehe :) I appreciate it!!
Allah bless you friend!

Ontarioer

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO->CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 27, 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 30, 2012
File Transfer...
Interview........
June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 10, 2012
mish29 said:
Thank you so much Ontarioer!!! That puts my mind at ease, even if its 1 line...hehehehe :) I appreciate it!!
Allah bless you friend!
u r very welcome.
I would like however to send them to ask them if they are really aware of how much frustration the waiting is causing :)
I do not know however if that will make any sense. I know cairo's applicants are not the slowest. however, I know there are other places that finish everything in 3 month, including the sponsorship approval.
Anyways, these are just thoughts.

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ontarioer said:
u r very welcome.
I would like however to send them to ask them if they are really aware of how much frustration the waiting is causing :)
I do not know however if that will make any sense. I know cairo's applicants are not the slowest. however, I know there are other places that finish everything in 3 month, including the sponsorship approval.
Anyways, these are just thoughts.
yes there are people who applied early jan who got their pr visa already

Ontarioer

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO->CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 27, 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 30, 2012
File Transfer...
Interview........
June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 10, 2012
Dr Eng X said:
yes there people who applied early jan who got their pr visa already
Yes, that is what i meant. It does not seem fair to me, however I do not understand their reasons. I know that applicants from Pakistan may take about 2 years. So, we are pretty fast as compared to them. However, I am still concerned and I am not sure if we have the right to complain, and if there is anyone who will listen to us.
Really, they want us to live apart from our spouses for a year or a couple of years; what for? What are they getting out of this basically? That is not even healthy for a relationship.

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ontarioer said:
Yes, that is what i meant. It does not seem fair to me, however I do not understand their reasons. I know that applicants from Pakistan may take about 2 years. So, we are pretty fast as compared to them. However, I am still concerned and I am not sure if we have the right to complain, and if there is anyone who will listen to us.
Really, they want us to live apart from our spouses for a year or a couple of years; what for? What are they getting out of this basically? That is not even healthy for a relationship.
Of course we have the right to complain. Don't expect them to hear us out. We have to speak to be heard. People from non visa required countries complain and they are not even away from their spouses.
The other silly thing which does not make ny sense You will be declined visitor Visa! In other words, I can get a Visa to my wife anywhere in the world but can't get her a Visa to my own country!

Ontarioer

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO->CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 27, 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 30, 2012
File Transfer...
Interview........
June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 10, 2012
Dr Eng X said:
Of course we have the right to complain. Don't expect them to hear us out. We have to speak to be heard. People from non visa required countries complain and they are not even away from their spouses.
The other silly thing which does not make ny sense You will be declined visitor Visa! In other words, I can get a Visa to my wife anywhere in the world but can't get her a Visa to my own country!
Yes, u r right, we got our visa denied twice. And the reason is obviously that her ties to Canada are bigger than her ties to Egypt. Well, they will always be, why do u let us apply in the first place.
Now that you are saying we can complain, what is the legal way of doing this?

mish29

Sep 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
cairo, egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 5, 2011
Ontarioer said:
Yes, u r right, we got our visa denied twice. And the reason is obviously that her ties to Canada are bigger than her ties to Egypt. Well, they will always be, why do u let us apply in the first place.
What I really don't understand is, we have to pay a government fee, plus a landing fee....ok they should be updating our ecas online all the time, letting us know what and where our file is and why...basically every information in detail, we should know, thats our right. I wrote the minister of immigration, letting them know i have not heard anything about my file on sponsoring my husband, and i got a reply that my husband needs to fill out a certain form giving me, his wife permission, to know information on his application...LOL.this of course made me sad/upset....but I have to laugh at how ridiculous their system for sponsorship is....I have to have permission on my husband's file from my husband, and I filed for MY HUSBAND to come TO ME.......ok does not sound correct to me.
I see people get through who applied after me, way after me too...Allah bless them and I am so happy for them from all my heart! But how and why is it fair for this to happen...... I could understand if my husband committed a crime or had a very difficult situation that I could understand why they would investigate more...but that is not even the case. It's straight simple! Hmmmmmmm......

Something has to be done, and it seems something very wrong is going on at this Visa Office for Cairo. I agree with Mr.EngX a billion percent. And Ontarion.... Crazy how our spouces cant even get a visitor visa.
Its frustration to the Maximum!!

But, we end up at this spot again, and can't really do anything about it, but wait! And if you email or call to find out information, you look suspicious! UNBELIEVABLE!
May God bless and help us all, and I pray we all hear something so soon, And I wish and pray that when we all do reach our loved ones so soon EnshaAllah, that we all are blessed with all the happiness and having a great and wonderful life. EnshaAllah.

Take care everyone and so soon EnshaaLLAH we hear something.
Allah Bless you!!
-Mish

abdoon

Oct 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2011
File Transfer...
21-01-2012
Passport Req..
25-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2012
Hi all,

Today, the Canadian embassy at Cairo sent us a mail today,

Dear Mrs. XXXXX,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the family class category.

We are pleased to inform you that your file is now ready for visa issuance. In this regard, you are requested to send the following documents to our office by courier only (such as DHL, TNT, Aramex, etc) to enable us to issue your immigrant visa:

(X) Your original passport.
(X) 2 recent photos. Photo specifications attached."

My timeline-
Application sent: 18 Nov. 2011
Approved for sponsorship: 21 Jan. 2012
AOR- Case Processing Pilot- Ottawa: 10 Feb. 2012
Starting processing the application: 29 Feb. 2012
mail received: 25 Apr. 2012

Abdullah

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ontarioer said:
Have you checked this, someone already is starting a legal action
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/cairo-visa-office-t69666.1485.html

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mish29 said:
What I really don't understand is, we have to pay a government fee, plus a landing fee....ok they should be updating our ecas online all the time, letting us know what and where our file is and why...basically every information in detail, we should know, thats our right. I wrote the minister of immigration, letting them know i have not heard anything about my file on sponsoring my husband, and i got a reply that my husband needs to fill out a certain form giving me, his wife permission, to know information on his application...LOL.this of course made me sad/upset....but I have to laugh at how ridiculous their system for sponsorship is....I have to have permission on my husband's file from my husband, and I filed for MY HUSBAND to come TO ME.......ok does not sound correct to me.
I see people get through who applied after me, way after me too...Allah bless them and I am so happy for them from all my heart! But how and why is it fair for this to happen...... I could understand if my husband committed a crime or had a very difficult situation that I could understand why they would investigate more...but that is not even the case. It's straight simple! Hmmmmmmm......

Something has to be done, and it seems something very wrong is going on at this Visa Office for Cairo. I agree with Mr.EngX a billion percent. And Ontarion.... Crazy how our spouces cant even get a visitor visa.
Its frustration to the Maximum!!

But, we end up at this spot again, and can't really do anything about it, but wait! And if you email or call to find out information, you look suspicious! UNBELIEVABLE!
May God bless and help us all, and I pray we all hear something so soon, And I wish and pray that when we all do reach our loved ones so soon EnshaAllah, that we all are blessed with all the happiness and having a great and wonderful life. EnshaAllah.

Take care everyone and so soon EnshaaLLAH we hear something.
Allah Bless you!!
-Mish
I would like you to channel your energy and frustration into hopefully something fruitful if not for us now then for the future. Cairo office needs to be placed under more observation Not that CIC is doing a better job. The thing is I dealt with US system and it is not so stupid like the Canadian one...

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abdoon said:
Hi all,

Today, the embassy of Cairo sent us a mail today,

Dear Mrs. XXXXX,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the family class category.

We are pleased to inform you that your file is now ready for visa issuance. In this regard, you are requested to send the following documents to our office by courier only (such as DHL, TNT, Aramex, etc) to enable us to issue your immigrant visa:

(X) Your original passport.
(X) 2 recent photos. Photo specifications attached."

My timeline-
Application sent: 18 Nov. 2011
Approved for sponsorship: 21 Jan. 2012
AOR- Case Processing Pilot- Ottawa: 10 Feb. 2012
Starting processing the application: 29 Feb. 2012
mail received: 25 Apr. 2012

Abdullah
congratulations