File Transfer...
10Oct12 to seattle
Med's Request
30Mar12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
02AUG12
Hi, Guys, I got my PR card yesterday. So happy.......

Good luck to you all.

elias1979

Star Member
Dec 16, 2010
New Westminster
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Seattle
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
09-03-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10/29/12
VISA ISSUED...
11/6/12
LANDED..........
12/17/12
soop said:
hi elias1979

did you send case specified inquiry to visa or did you email them?after how long they send you passport request after sending email to them.What did you mentioned on that email.could you provide us your medical time line??

thank you
soop
Hi soop,
I received the medical request on March 8th and my result reached Ottawa on April 10th. I think 2 weeks ago, I sent a case specific inquiry and I asked what is the the status of my application. After a week, the answered that my case is pending review and when the review will be complete I will be notified; yesterday, I received the passport request where I am asked to submit original valid passport in max. 30 days. I sent them yesterday with USPS Priority Mail. Can't waittttttttt :D

elias1979

Star Member
Dec 16, 2010
New Westminster
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Seattle
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
09-03-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10/29/12
VISA ISSUED...
11/6/12
LANDED..........
12/17/12
What is your timeline Soop?

loveson

May 21, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-11- 2009
AOR Received.
05-05-2010
File Transfer...
10Oct12 to seattle
Med's Request
30Mar12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
02AUG12
soop said:
hi

i just received passport request from visa office.But ecase doesn't show anything.

thank you
soop
Congratulation, yes, Ecas will not show anything, but when you see decision made, that means your passport is on the way back stamped with the PR Visa. ;D

wendyg79

Star Member
Oct 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Seattle
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
28-06-2010
AOR Received.
09-12-2010
File Transfer...
07-07-2010 (CIO to Buffalo)
Med's Request
14-05-2012
Med's Done....
29-05-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2012
LANDED..........
10-09-2012
loveson said:
Hi, Guys, I got my PR card yesterday. So happy.......

Good luck to you all.
Good to hear Loveson. So if you landed on Aug 22 it took about 69 days for you to get your card so the website is relatively accurate. Guess i'm still 3 or so weeks away from seeing mine as i landed evening of Sep 10th.

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
Ottawa, October 31, 2012 — The Government of Canada will maintain record levels of immigration to support economic growth in 2013, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney announced today.

"“Our Government’s number one priority remains economic and job growth,”" said Minister Kenney. "“Newcomers bring their skills and talents, contribute to our economy and help renew our workforce so that Canada remains competitive on the world stage.”"

According to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)’s 2012 Annual Report to Parliament on Immigration tabled today, CIC plans to admit a total of 240,000 to 265,000 new permanent residents in 2013, for the seventh straight year. This represents the highest sustained level of immigration in Canadian history.

In particular, the 2013 Immigration Levels Plan makes room for the rapid growth in the Canadian Experience Class (CEC). The CEC, which was created in 2008, facilitates the transition from temporary to permanent residence for those with high-skilled work experience in Canada, including international students and temporary foreign workers. Admissions under the CEC have increased from about 2,500 people in 2009 to more than 6,000 in 2011, with more expected this year than ever before. In 2013, CIC intends to accept a record high of up to 10,000 permanent residents through this popular program.

"“Immigration plays a vital role in our country’s long-term prosperity,”" said Minister Kenney. "“Our 2013 Immigration Plan will build on our economic success by bringing in more of the world’s top talent who already have a successful track record in Canada.”"

Every year, CIC consults with provinces, territories and public stakeholders across Canada to develop a balanced immigration plan. Besides stakeholder consultations, the Canadian public is invited to participate through online consultations on immigration levels and mix. This year, for the first time in Canadian history, CIC consulted with key Aboriginal groups.

CIC’s 2013 planned admission ranges for other immigration programs will be released in the coming days.

loveson

May 21, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-11- 2009
AOR Received.
05-05-2010
File Transfer...
10Oct12 to seattle
Med's Request
30Mar12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
02AUG12
wendyg79 said:
Good to hear Loveson. So if you landed on Aug 22 it took about 69 days for you to get your card so the website is relatively accurate. Guess i'm still 3 or so weeks away from seeing mine as i landed evening of Sep 10th.
Yes, Wendy, CIC website is really accurate for the processing time. haha, so happy to get the PR card.

Good luck to you, hope hear from your good news soon.

ChelseaFC fan

Nov 17, 2011
loveson said:
Yes, Wendy, CIC website is really accurate for the processing time. haha, so happy to get the PR card.

Good luck to you, hope hear from your good news soon.
Hi Guys,
I did my landing on 24th mid night while i was returning from US and all it took is 15-20 min...as i updated my home address in with immi officer in edmonton for any future correspondence. Please dont forget to to get SIN and health cards as well (for new comers)...plz update those (for the people who are living already)......
anyway thanks loveson once again for such helpful forum...
i wish everyone all the best....
chelseafc rocks.....

deise

Star Member
Sep 9, 2011
Visa Office......
Seattle
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
17 Nov 2011
Med's Request
24 Feb 2012
Hi all,
Lots of good news on the board the last few weeks :)
We got our passports back last week and went to the boarder on Sunday. We had a little bit of trouble because I failed to inform the visa office that we are no longer common law (now married). It was fine in the end, he was able to change it there and then.
Next step is to update the SIN, care card and drivers license.
Good luck everyone, and thanks for the support.
Deise

liverpool2020

Jun 26, 2012
deise said:
Hi all,
Lots of good news on the board the last few weeks :)
We got our passports back last week and went to the boarder on Sunday. We had a little bit of trouble because I failed to inform the visa office that we are no longer common law (now married). It was fine in the end, he was able to change it there and then.
Next step is to update the SIN, care card and drivers license.
Good luck everyone, and thanks for the support.
Deise
Hi Deise,

I can see U got your Passport bac. Congs. It is my first letter on this forum. I was just woundering according to your timeline we had same day of PPR (9 Oct), My Passport arrived @ SVO on 15 Oct and up to now I haven't got it bac. So I was just woundering is it because I live in Saskatoon that it is taking a little longer or what? So on your side when did SVO recieve your Passport, when did U get it bac and where do U live? May be those are some of the factors that affect delivery. Thxs.

c3373555

Feb 7, 2011
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattle
NOC Code......
NOC 0213
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 Feb 10
Doc's Request.
April 2010
AOR Received.
Nov 23rd 2010
File Transfer...
17th Nov 2011
Med's Request
03Feb2012
Med's Done....
Fed 20th
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Aug 22nd 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 15th 2012
LANDED..........
2nd Nov 2012
Guys,

We finished the landing process over the weekend at Detroit-Windsor boarder. It was so smooth. Very few questions on the items i am importing and its value and address where i am going to stay. Rest everything was done by the immigration officer. It took about 20 mins. We stayed in Windsor city in the night and next day morning i went to the local service canada office in windsor and got SIN number within 10 mins i enter the office. What an awesome country it is. No questions asked when i came back to US.

Thank you soo much for the help and great info.. I wish you all the best for the rest of the folks that are waiting for the subsequent process.

thanks

deise

Star Member
Sep 9, 2011
Visa Office......
Seattle
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
17 Nov 2011
Med's Request
24 Feb 2012
liverpool2020 said:
Hi Deise,

I can see U got your Passport bac. Congs. It is my first letter on this forum. I was just woundering according to your timeline we had same day of PPR (9 Oct), My Passport arrived @ SVO on 15 Oct and up to now I haven't got it bac. So I was just woundering is it because I live in Saskatoon that it is taking a little longer or what? So on your side when did SVO recieve your Passport, when did U get it bac and where do U live? May be those are some of the factors that affect delivery. Thxs.
Hi Liverpool2020 - I live in vancouver. My passport was recived by Seattle on October 15 and I had it back by Oct 23rd I believe. Does your status say decision made? Mine said decision made about 2 days before I recieved it in the mail.