14-10-2011
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
seulkiro said:
Yup. I should've posted the second one so that you guys can compare. I was just being lazy. :)

As far as I can tell, the only difference between the first and the second is that they are requesting my wife's fingerprints. And the second request letter showed two different UCIDs for myself and my wife in case status section and they asked specifically my wife's police certificates under her UCID. Perhaps they needed two different UCID to ask my wife's police certificates, not sure.

Now should I submit police certificates for myself and my wife to ensure that they have updated police certificates for both of us? Perhaps they asked police certificates for myself in the first request letter and for my wife's in the second request letter?

The other thing I'm confused about is that they requested RPRF again although I already paid it last week and sent the receipt to them by replying the request letter. Is it included in the second email because they haven't verified I already paid? or they are just sending a generic email with a slight modification like fingerprints and two different UCIDs?

Anyone had received two request letters that only differ slightly?

Anyhow here is the second request letter I got on Feb 19.

Date: February 19, 2013

UCI: UCID

Application: Application #

Dear My name:

This refers to your application for Permanent Residence in Canada. Your file has been transferred to the Case Processing Pilot in Ottawa for further review. It will be reviewed by one of our officers, with priority given to applications that were received at CIC before September 1st, 2011.

Medical Examination:

If you had a medical evaluation done during 2012*, we will be requesting an extension of your medical validity in order to facilitate the processing of your case. No action is required on your part.
If the results of your medical evaluation have expired, you will receive new instructions to go for a new medical examination conducted by a CIC-designated panel physician.
If you have not yet completed a medical examination by a CIC-designated panel physician, you will receive new instructions from this office to go for a new medical examination.

*Please note that only where medical examinations have been conducted by a CIC-designated panel physician, and only where these meet CIC requirements, will this office submit requests for extension of the medical validity of your original medical evaluation.

Case Status:

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

· My UCID (this didn't exist in the first email) - My Name:
· RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee for yourself and your spouse. This must be received at this office by: 05/19/2013 (paid RPRF when I received the first request letter not sure why they asked it again)
Go to this website: https://eservicesak.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en
• Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
• Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
• You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant
• You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you have one
• Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490 for each person
• Click “Submit”
• Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card
Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
You must complete the requested information and send the receipt to CPP-O. You may do so by scanning and emailing it to the address OTTPILOT-IMMIGRATION @ CIC.GC.CA

· My wife's UCID (this didn't exist in the first email) - My wife's name (Not sure why she's got different UCID than mine)
· Police Certificate: Provide an updated original police clearance certificate. This must be received at this office by: 05/19/2013
· Fingerprints: A set of original fingerprints This must be received at this office by: 05/19/2013

· Updated details of your personal history since May20, 2011. Start with the most recent information, indicate your occupation or job title if you were working. If you were not working, provide information on what you were doing (ie. Unemployed, studying, traveling, etc). Please include city/town or country and the name of the institution/company.

With the exception of Police Certificates, please submit the requested documents as scanned attachments and send to the following e-mail address:

ottpilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca

Police Certificates:

Please be advised that Police Certificates must be submitted as ORIGINAL documents, in their original PAPER format. We do not accept scanned copies. This document must be sent via postal or courier service to our office at the following address:

Attention: Officer CF01378
Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West
7th Floor, Section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1

For more information on how to obtain a police certificate please visit our website at the following link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

All requested documents/information must be accompanied by the outgoing correspondence we have sent to you (i.e. this e-mail or a printed copy of this letter).

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations.
When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
If you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available.

When should I contact CIC?

You must notify Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:

· Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, death of a family member, a marriage or a divorce;

· Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number);

· Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual;

· Decision to withdraw your application.

Withdrawing your application:
You have the option to withdraw your application at any point in the process. You will be refunded the RPRF if you have already paid it. In order for your application to be withdrawn, it is required that written confirmation be sent to the above address.

Need more information?
For more information concerning your Application status, you may refer to the CIC Help Centre online at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/index-can.asp

Sincerely,

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement Pilote - Ottawa – DOCPV2
That's right we have a different UCI #, my wife and my kids have a different UCI # than me.
I have a question about CPP-O request for a set of finger print. Where do we get that (RCMP) is there a specific form we have to use?I'm asking in case i get a request.
Thanks

Mila1007

Feb 22, 2013
ama2010 said:
hi Mila
I am in the same boat, my ecase shows

We received your application for permanent residence on December 31, 2010.
We started processing your application on February 23, 2012.
Medical results have been received.

I received a letter to RFPR fees IN Feb 2012 exactly like you, but in January 2013 I received an email asking me to send them some information, and nothing till now
Hi ama2010, yes we are same boat they received are application also December 31. I'm sorry to hear that, but on the other hand it is easier when you know we're not alone in this situation. Tell if something new happens, good luck!

HMIDATOU

Star Member
Sep 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cytric said:
4-6 weeks. I got mine in 5 weeks recently.

CyTric
Thanks for the update, i should count 5 weeks from now. hopefully ottawa doesn't take long to process it.

newbie1982

Aug 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16, 2011
AOR Received.
19 March,2012
Med's Request
19 March,2012
Med's Done....
March 23,2012
Passport Req..
27 March, 2013......:D
VISA ISSUED...
27 March, 2013........:D
LANDED..........
17 April, 2013............:D
biochemgal09 said:
Guys, I have a question regarding police clearance certificate.

It will take more than 8 weeks to get a police clearance certificate from my country's embassy here in Montreal. So, I am thinking of asking my dad back in my country to go to the local police authority and request police clearance for me and then fedex it to me to Canada, which I will submit to CIC ottawa. Do you think they will accept this? Or do they need one from embassy? Its the same clearance anyway.

Do let me know. thanks for our help.

The first time I submitted my police certificate I asked my bro to get the police certificate frm my country.
He mailed it to me which then i submitted to cic. Tgey accepted it and process it one day. How i know this
is by gcms.

biochemgal09

Mar 25, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2011
AOR Received.
11-Nov-2011
Med's Request
11-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
21-Nov-2011
Passport Req..
26-April-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-May-2013 (Recvd PPts)
Thank you so much newbie1982. You are a life saver :D

chimbombo

Star Member
Apr 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo ---> CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2011
Nomination.....
02-04-2011
AOR Received.
30-08-2011
File Transfer...
07-07-2012
Med's Request
15-09-2011
Med's Done....
24-10-2011
Passport Req..
19-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2013
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi guys

I was wondering how long it takes to Ottawa to answer back when you updated all the papers, that they asked in their email to continue processing your application?

thanks

seulkiro

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 MAY 2011
Nomination.....
09 FEB 2011
AOR Received.
23 SEP 2011
File Transfer...
07 JUL 2012 - Ottawa
Med's Request
23 SEP 2011
Med's Done....
03 OCT 2011
joel0611 said:
That's right we have a different UCI #, my wife and my kids have a different UCI # than me.
I have a question about CPP-O request for a set of finger print. Where do we get that (RCMP) is there a specific form we have to use?I'm asking in case i get a request.
Thanks
Had a similar question when I got the request letter. dumdumhogayamein said that he got it from L1 Solutions.

dumdumhogayamein said:
Same here. If you are in Ottawa, try L1 Solutions.
Google L1 Solutions. They have a different location in major cities. If you can't find one in town, try commissionaires. They also do fingerprinting.

joel0611

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/ CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Updated personal history on 12-02-2013
AOR Received.
23-06-2011
File Transfer...
Ottawa In process 12-02-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2011
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
seulkiro said:
Had a similar question when I got the request letter. dumdumhogayamein said that he got it from L1 Solutions.

Google L1 Solutions. They have a different location in major cities. If you can't find one in town, try commissionaires. They also do fingerprinting.
Thank you very much for the info.

chimbombo

Star Member
Apr 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo ---> CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2011
Nomination.....
02-04-2011
AOR Received.
30-08-2011
File Transfer...
07-07-2012
Med's Request
15-09-2011
Med's Done....
24-10-2011
Passport Req..
19-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2013
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi I hope some one can give an advice

I applied for PR trough the SINP long time ago. (check the side) On January 31, 2013 I received and email from Ottawa in order to update some papers, such as police certificate, letter of employment and medical exams. I already sent all the papers last Thursday (February 23, 2013)

The problem is. I'm kinda worried because at the beginning of February my girlfriend told me she is pregnant and her due date is the first week of September. She is a Canadian citizen.
Moreover, on Friday my employer told me that I will be continue employed for 2 to 3 more months, because the company is going bankrupt and it will be shut down around that time.

The thing is I have a close work permit with this company (until July 6, 2013) and they are sponsoring me for the immigration. Therefore, I'm scared to lose my residence because if that happens I will be forced to go back to my home country. Therefore, my girlfriend will stay alone here in Canada without no one to support her (she is not working and her parents live in another country). And I wouldn't be able to know my own son/daughter.

jenik

Sep 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2012
AOR Received.
25-04-2012
Med's Request
25-04-2012
Med's Done....
30-04-2012
Passport Req..
19-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-05-2013
LANDED..........
11-05-2013
chimbombo said:
Hi I hope some one can give an advice

I applied for PR trough the SINP long time ago. (check the side) On January 31, 2013 I received and email from Ottawa in order to update some papers, such as police certificate, letter of employment and medical exams. I already sent all the papers last Thursday (February 23, 2013)

The problem is. I'm kinda worried because at the beginning of February my girlfriend told me she is pregnant and her due date is the first week of September. She is a Canadian citizen.
Moreover, on Friday my employer told me that I will be continue employed for 2 to 3 more months, because the company is going bankrupt and it will be shut down around that time.

The thing is I have a close work permit with this company (until July 6, 2013) and they are sponsoring me for the immigration. Therefore, I'm scared to lose my residence because if that happens I will be forced to go back to my home country. Therefore, my girlfriend will stay alone here in Canada without no one to support her (she is not working and her parents live in another country). And I wouldn't be able to know my own son/daughter.
You can try to get a bridging open work permit
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob485.asp

lorelie16

Oct 31, 2012
sharuu said:
Many Congratulations!
thanks sharuu. your positve advices to all of us from the start until now helped me a lot.And even though i do not know you
personally i have a feeling you are a good person.. thanks for everything

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
lorelie16 said:
thanks sharuu. your positve advices to all of us from the start until now helped me a lot.And even though i do not know you
personally i have a feeling you are a good person.. thanks for everything
I am glad I could of be of some help.. Enjoy your PR to the fullest - you thoroughly deserve it :)

newbie1982

Aug 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16, 2011
AOR Received.
19 March,2012
Med's Request
19 March,2012
Med's Done....
March 23,2012
Passport Req..
27 March, 2013......:D
VISA ISSUED...
27 March, 2013........:D
LANDED..........
17 April, 2013............:D
Did anyone receive their Passport back from Ottawa?

Please post how much time it took to get the passport back.

Good Luck to all pre-Sept 2011 Applicants.

Next week will be our turn to receive good news.All Post Sept 2011 Applicants keep your fingers crossed.

Me Excited.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

esi123

Aug 26, 2012
Hi Guys
I am pre-sep11 applicant,
I got the same email like everyone. They asked mt to pay fees
However there also asked for my passport stating clearly :
• Passport/Travel Document: Valid passport or travel document This must be received at this office by: 04/18/2013
• RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee This must be received at this office by: 04/18/2013

So, I went and sent the passport first thing in the morning the day after and replied to their email saying that I sent my passport to Ottawa with express service.

But in the afternoon I got a letter from the agent saying that :
"Please do not send your passport for now. You may send us a copy of your new passport by email. You should hold on to the original until it is requested for your application."

I replied that I did sent it to you already. But, no response for a few days now! the agent went dead silent again!

How long would it take for me to get a pass request you think? How can I ask them to send my passport back to me?
The bad thing is that I have a trip at the end of March and I need my passport :(

What's your advice?