+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BUFFALO APPLICANTS - File transferred to other VO due to Buffalo closing down

curt_cobain

Jan 31, 2012
csqmjj said:
another PPR yesterday from another forum

he is saying
''

Ca y est !!! J'ai reçu, comme certains, un email d'Ottawa me demandant de payer les derniers frais, envoyer la copie de mon passeport et les photos à Detroit !! J'en reviens pas, après tant de temps et de stress (pas sûre d'avoir la RP à cause d'une maladie auto-immune) mais si, c'est fini !!!
Reste maintenant à savoir si j'envoie le tout à Detroit ou en Ontario, sont pas très claires les instructions quand on va sur le site avec les infos. Mais bon, c'est la dernière étape, le plus dur est passé !!

Félicitation à ceux qui l'ont déjà et aux autres, patience, votre tour arrive bientôt !!

CSQ le 7 avril 2011
Envoi RP le 23 décembre, réception le 29.
IVM fin janvier
VM début février
Passage dossier en traitement le 7 septembre
E-brune le 12 septembre !!
''
And translation (Using google translator ;D)---

That's it! I received some as an email asking Ottawa to pay final expenses, send a copy of my passport and photos in Detroit! I can not believe after so much time and stress (not sure that the RP due to autoimmune disease), but if it's over!
Remains to be seen if I send everything to Detroit and Ontario, are not very clear instructions when you go to the site with information. But hey, this is the last step, the worst is over!

Congratulations to those who have and others, patience, your turn is coming soon!

CSQ April 7, 2011
December 23 RP sending, receiving 29.
IVM end of January
VM early February
Passage file processing on September 7
E-brown September 12th!

shaikhaffi

Jan 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-DEC-2010
Nomination.....
10-OCT-2010
AOR Received.
15-JUL-2011
File Transfer...
16-MAY-2012 -- CPP Ottawa
Med's Request
15-JUL-2011
Med's Done....
18-JUL-2011
Passport Req..
April 10, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 25, 2013
LANDED..........
April 25, 2013
curt_cobain said:

That's it! I received some as an email asking Ottawa to pay final expenses, send a copy of my passport and photos in Detroit! I can not believe after so much time and stress (not sure that the RP due to autoimmune disease), but if it's over!
Remains to be seen if I send everything to Detroit and Ontario, are not very clear instructions when you go to the site with information. But hey, this is the last step, the worst is over!

Congratulations to those who have and others, patience, your turn is coming soon!

CSQ April 7, 2011
IVM end of January
VM early February
E-brown September 12th!
For sure google translator is not smart enough :)

curt_cobain

Jan 31, 2012
shaikhaffi said:
For sure google translator is not smart enough :)
Well at least it tells me that this case is not from pre September 2011 ::). Also its cool. I will take this feature with me once I get my PR and start traveling the world :D.

shaikhaffi

Jan 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-DEC-2010
Nomination.....
10-OCT-2010
AOR Received.
15-JUL-2011
File Transfer...
16-MAY-2012 -- CPP Ottawa
Med's Request
15-JUL-2011
Med's Done....
18-JUL-2011
Passport Req..
April 10, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 25, 2013
LANDED..........
April 25, 2013
curt_cobain said:
Well at least it tells me that this case is not from pre September 2011 ::). Also its cool. I will take this feature with me once I get my PR and start traveling the world :D.
Dont do that, i almost lost my job because i used google translator for French language in government project... :)

ohms

Jun 20, 2012
Hey guys, I have a couple of questions on some items that were discussed before:
1- for those who have their medicals expiring soon, are you planning to send an email to ottawa to request an extension, or not?
2- i dont mean to freak you out but I read somewhere as well that processing timeline for ottawa is 1 year after transfer; I dont think its true because we've already seen 2 PPR's for May transfers
3- is there a difference between ottawa processing for QSW's and PNP's?

good luck guys. I think sharuu is right; expect something in October

suduko

Star Member
Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September-2011
AOR Received.
February 2012
Med's Request
February 2012
ohms said:
Hey guys, I have a couple of questions on some items that were discussed before:
1- for those who have their medicals expiring soon, are you planning to send an email to ottawa to request an extension, or not?
2- i dont mean to freak you out but I read somewhere as well that processing timeline for ottawa is 1 year after transfer; I dont think its true because we've already seen 2 PPR's for May transfers

My medicals are expiring too in few days.

not sure what benefit it will do to send them an email...if they want to do it, they will themselves....

curt_cobain

Jan 31, 2012
suduko said:
My medicals are expiring too in few days.

not sure what benefit it will do to send them an email...if they want to do it, they will themselves....
Well if you send them e-mail and let them know your medical is expiring technically they are bound to look into your file and may give you some response. If you don't do anything that will tell them you are not that desperate and can wait longer. I think its a perfect valid opportunity to communicate with Ottawa and make them to listen to your misery. Its good to use a diplomatic tone.

suduko

Star Member
Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September-2011
AOR Received.
February 2012
Med's Request
February 2012
curt_cobain said:
Well if you send them e-mail and let them know your medical is expiring technically they are bound to look into your file and may give you some response. If you don't do anything that will tell them you are not that desperate and can wait longer. I think its a perfect valid opportunity to communicate with Ottawa and make them to listen to your misery. Its good to use a diplomatic tone.

hmmm yeah maybe you are right...sounds like a good suggestion mate. thanks

will send them email :)

anything that can get us out of this situation :-X

curt_cobain

Jan 31, 2012
ohms said:

1. I think at this stage you should ask them what you can do in this situation rather asking them for an extension.

2. Well I don't think this should be applicable for us. We already have done our medical, some of us in final stage. Likely October would be a good month for us.

3. I will skip this question and leave to the forum.

hmdlsd

Aug 31, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2011
Nomination.....
Mar 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 2011
File Transfer...
July 7th 2012
Med's Request
Sept 2011 + Feb 2013
Passport Req..
4 Sep 2013 Finally
In case of medicals, I personally think re-doing them with no notice from CIC is pointless.
It might also trigger bad feelings about doing so.

I think, as it is mentioned in the auto-replied emails from Ottawa, that the best thing is do nothing. They will let us know if we need to redo or whatever.
I think one-two months is not the case. they wont stick with 12 months i think.

but if its supposed to take much longer, they will ask for it, for sure.
The most important thing, is, in my opinion, that they are the people who make the rules and laws. we are playing their rules.
We can speak about it being fair or not, but the whole thing is none of our business sadly (from their point of view).

I think it could be nice, if we could inform a newspaper, or a columnist to write about the case in a daily newspaper or so.

I have not seen any serious email reply from Ottawa so far. most of them are exaclty the same, and not case specific. those replies are just nothing.
One could get a lawyer, if can afford, to seek further detail.

I guess we all have to wait. Luck is the key at this point.

csqmjj

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo , Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
curt_cobain said:

CSQ April 7, 2011
IVM end of January
VM early February
E-brown September 12th!

csq in april 2011
sending pr in federal in december 2011
request medical end january
medical done on early february
start processing 7 sept
ppr 12 sept

curt_cobain

Jan 31, 2012
curt_cobain said:
Nop...its been one month. I will give him a call tomorrow (as Shaikhaffi did today). I will ask for another GCMS on next Tuesday.
So I did call my MP office today and they haven't heard anything yet ???.

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
Jan 2011 applicant got PPR yesterday! May transfer to Ottawa, well guy, still waiting for them to start looking at July transfers!!