Med's Request
29/Aug/2011
Med's Done....
10/Sep/2011
Passport Req..
01/Feb/2013
VISA ISSUED...
27/Feb/2013
Re: BUFFALO APPLICANTS - File transferred to other VO due to Buffalo closing dow

sharuu said:
Did it answer your question?
I called the CIC and they told me to send any document to Ottawa as Buffalo won't deal with immigration application anymore. But i still wonder if our applications are already there or still??

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
Re: BUFFALO APPLICANTS - File transferred to other VO due to Buffalo closing dow

steve138 said:
I called the CIC and they told me to send any document to Ottawa as Buffalo won't deal with immigration application anymore. But i still wonder if our applications are already there or still??
You should have also asked where is your file? and if its in Ottawa when did they transfer to Ottawa?

- that could have been a guideline for you how long of a wait do you expect!

You should now mail it to Ottawa and then after a couple of weeks request GCMS Notes, to see if they actually have your file.

steve138

Star Member
Sep 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/Feb/2011
AOR Received.
29/Aug/2011
Med's Request
29/Aug/2011
Med's Done....
10/Sep/2011
Passport Req..
01/Feb/2013
VISA ISSUED...
27/Feb/2013

sharuu said:
You should have also asked where is your file? and if its in Ottawa when did they transfer to Ottawa?

- that could have been a guideline for you how long of a wait do you expect!

You should now mail it to Ottawa and then after a couple of weeks request GCMS Notes, to see if they actually have your file.
I asked but they didn't give me any info about that.

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013

steve138 said:
I asked but they didn't give me any info about that.
O Well...

Empirical-Scientist

Jun 4, 2012
Just a note of ascertainment: All "Decision Made" files are with Buffalo. The office is scheduled to permanently close this August. However, all 'In Process' applications or less mature than that have been transferred to CPP-O and may have been distributed to Detroit, LA, and less certainly Seattle.

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013

Empirical-Scientist said:
Just a note of ascertainment: All "Decision Made" files are with Buffalo. The office is scheduled to permanently close this August. However, all 'In Process' applications or less mature than that have been transferred to CPP-O and may have been distributed to Detroit, LA, and less certainly Seattle.

Decision made only occurs on ECAS once they have stamped the passport so its pretty obvious the file is with Bufalo and as of now even if PPR is issued by Buffalo they are forwarding that you send Passports to Detroit.

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013

The only thing I am looking forward is that is IN PROCESS once Buffalo transfers file to lets say Ottawa or does Ottawa put it IN PROCESS. I have yet to see a PPR from Ottawa, so have to wait to see how long they are actually taking to issue PPR!

bcimmi

Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2011
Nomination.....
31-03-2011
AOR Received.
05-12-2011
Med's Request
05-12-2011
Med's Done....
14-12-2011
Passport Req..
3 oct 2012
The call centre rep told me today that she cannot tell where my file is, but she knows that all in process apps will be sent to CPP O. Passports will be stamped in Detroit when our time comes.

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013

bcimmi said:
The call centre rep told me today that she cannot tell where my file is, but she knows that all in process apps will be sent to CPP O. Passports will be stamped in Detroit when our time comes.
I think the only way to know the status is to get GCMS Notes... I have yet to see a PPR from Ottawa!

steve138

Star Member
Sep 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/Feb/2011
AOR Received.
29/Aug/2011
Med's Request
29/Aug/2011
Med's Done....
10/Sep/2011
Passport Req..
01/Feb/2013
VISA ISSUED...
27/Feb/2013

sharuu said:
I think the only way to know the status is to get GCMS Notes... I have yet to see a PPR from Ottawa!
Ottawa will not start processing application or issue PPR until all applications are transferred from Buffalo office. Transferring files started on May 29th as per the call center.

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013

steve138 said:
Ottawa will not start processing application or issue PPR until all applications are transferred from Buffalo office. Transferring files started on May 29th as per the call center.
So we have to wait until all files are transferred? That just means more wait...

dothk

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo--> Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-28-2011
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
Med's Request
20-09-2011
Med's Done....
27-09-2011
Passport Req..
21-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-08-2012
LANDED..........
01-09-2012
This is frustrating...

My Ecas status is still application received. now I dont even know how long is this wait gonna be.....

I feel like I have such a bad luck. First, my hubby was requested to do an additional body check, which have already prolonged the application process. Now, the buffalo applications get transferred to somewhere else which may take a month or 2 to find out what is going on. My Ecas status never have changed since Aug. I have got my 2nd GCMS notes last week. It looks exactly like the first note I got. There has been no progress at all since last October.....

Sorry guys.... I just need to vent.

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013

dothk said:
This is frustrating...

My Ecas status is still application received. now I dont even know how long is this wait gonna be.....

I feel like I have such a bad luck. First, my hubby was requested to do an additional body check, which have already prolonged the application process. Now, the buffalo applications get transferred to somewhere else which may take a month or 2 to find out what is going on. My Ecas status never have changed since Aug. I have got my 2nd GCMS notes last week. It looks exactly like the first note I got. There has been no progress at all since last October.....

Sorry guys.... I just need to vent.
Its all good, atleast we are all in a similar headspace so we can understand. Why dont you contact your MP?

Swissy

May 16, 2012
dothk said:
This is frustrating...

ISorry guys.... I just need to vent.
I know the frustrating, me too. Suporsing that We all applied to Buffalo at same date but after that,
"out-put" is much different, but this point is concidereble, coz each applycant has each back ground.
What we want to know most is "the reason" that why is our file-prosessing delayed ?
For what purpose does E-Case exsist ?.... My friend got PR totaly just 5month, my friend said that"
I have never checked in '" ;D

just vent too